BeautyHair ColorManic Panic
Manic Panic Flash Lightning Bleach Kit

Manic Panic® Flash Lightning® Bleach Kit

One Bleaching Kit is enough product for short hair of average thickness up to 4 inches in length. Multiple kits will be required for longer hair - about one kit for every 4-5 inches of hair length. This kit comes complete with: 1 dust-free bleach powder (located inside plastic mixing tub) 1 40-volume cream developer 1 plastic mixing tub 1 tint brush 1 plastic cap (located inside plastic mixing tub) 1 set of plastic gloves (located inside plastic mixing tub) and instructions for use. INSTRUCTIONS: The FLASH LIGHTNING® bleach kit was designed for pre-lightening hair before using vegan semi-permanent hair colors. Everything you need to lighten your hair is in this kit. Please follow the instructions carefully. We strongly recommend doing a strand test prior to application. (Take one strand of hair and follow instructions.) PREPARATIONS: 1. Wearing the enclosed gloves, open the bleach plastic bag. Avoid inhaling powder. 2. Empty the full contents of the bleach powder into the plastic tub provided . 3. Add the full contents of the developer to the bleach powder in the plastic tub. Using the provided brush, blend until all the powder is completely dissolved with no lumps. Mix and blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Let stand one minute. The mixture will thicken. 4. Apply the mixture to the hair avoiding direct contact with the scalp. * It is important to use all the developer and mix using only the brush provided. Do not use any metal instruments. APPLICATION: Hair should be dry and unwashed. Using the provided brush, apply the bleach mixture evenly to hair you wish bleached. All strands should be saturated using the brush or gloved fingers to spread the mixture evenly. You may mask hair you don’t wish to bleach by using a highlight cap or foil. DEVELOPING: Use of enclosed plastic cap is recommended through the developing process. The length of the timing depends on the color and condition of the hair. Check hair at regular intervals during the development process as timing varies according to the degree of desired lightening. Check strand every 10 minutes to evaluate lift. To do so, remove plastic cap and wipe away mixture with a damp tissue. If hair has not reached desired level, reapply mixture as before and continue processing. Do not over-bleach. REMOVAL: When desired shade is reached, take off the cap and throw away. Shampoo hair thoroughly several times. Rinse thoroughly and towel dry hair. STRAND TEST: Highlighting and bleaching results depend on the color and condition of the hair. A strand test is recommended to give you a better idea about the end results and to avoid any complications with the actual process. Put on the plastic gloves and prepare the strand test mixture in the plastic bowl provided: 1. Open the Flash Lightning® bleach powder bag and mix one part powder to three parts developer. Mix well using the tint brush provided in the kit. 2. Your hair should be clean and dry. Comb to remove any tangles. Pull one strand of hair from behind your ear to perform the strand test. 3. Apply the mixture to the hair test strand avoiding direct contact with the scalp, making sure the test strand does not touch the rest of your hair. 4. Check hair at regular intervals during the development process as timing varies according to the degree of desired lightening. 5. Check strand every 10 minutes to evaluate lift. To do so, remove plastic cap and wipe away mixture with a damp tissue. 6. If hair has not reached desired level, reapply mixture as before and continue processing. Do not over-bleach. 7. When desired shade is reached, shampoo hair thoroughly several times. Rinse thoroughly and towel dry hair. 8. Discard any leftover mixture. Thoroughly rinse and dry the mixing bowl prior to actual application.

I have never bleached before, nor have i died my hair in about 4 years... Is this a good kit to bleach with? i need to go from dark brown to a light color to get a light blue.
am i able to save unused product from [product:manic-panic-flash-lightning-bleach-kit-cream-developer] ?
Do you need to purchase toner with this as well?
Start your review of Manic Panic® Flash Lightning® Bleach Kit!
Ashley P.
Cheney, KS
Manic Panic® Flash Lightning® Bleach Kit uploaded by Ashley P.
Review for: 30 Volume Cream Developer
I was surprised with how well this worked. My hair is dark brown n it lifted to almost white in some spots. And Its a woman owned company which is very important to me.
Daniyelle L.
Painesville, OH
Manic Panic® Flash Lightning® Bleach Kit uploaded by Daniyelle L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 30 Volume Cream Developer
For months I've been trying to get the perfect shade of platinum hair and this helped me achieve that goal. This is a tad harsh but it did what I wanted it to and is very affordable!
Nevin F.
Crystal Lake
MAN OH MAN THIS STUFF! Ok, I have very dark hair and absolutely nothing was doing the job when it comes to bleach so I was impressed to say the least when I had WHITE HAIR in less than 30 minutes after I put this stuff in. Next time I bleach again, this is the way I’m doing it.
Ryeanna T.
I love this product my hair is dark brown and this made it so easy to go blonde especially with the colors I wanted to do
Fran C.
Fergus Falls, MN
Manic Panic® Flash Lightning® Bleach Kit uploaded by Fran C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 30 Volume Cream Developer
I'd give this zero stars if I could. I bought it from Amazon and the bottle came spilled everywhere, it had exploded during shipping. I wasn't even able to use it and they have a "no returns" policy so I didn't even get my money back. Lost money!
Danielle K.
Lansing, MI
Manic Panic® Flash Lightning® Bleach Kit uploaded by Danielle K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this stuff! My friend has short hair and we always use this stuff before we die her hair a crazy color. It works SO fast and so well!! Such a good bleach kit for a great price! I’m super happy about this.
Kristy G.
West Falls, NY
Manic Panic® Flash Lightning® Bleach Kit uploaded by Kristy G.
I am blown away by this product!!! I usually buy splat bleach but figured I’d try this and now I won’t ever go back. I have naturally black hair but my hair is currently bright red. I bought this to touch up my roots and attempt to lighten up some dark spots I have in my hair still and honestly my hair hasn’t looked better. After applying the red after I bleached my whole head my hair is SUPER vibrant and looks a lot more even. I wasn’t even expecting this product to come with gloves but it did, as well as a brush and a hair net which I was impressed with. It was super easy to use and my hair doesn’t feel as dry as other boxed bleaches do.
Sabrina L.
Bostic, NC
Review for: 40 Volume Cream Developer
This stuff will strip all the color out if your hair. If you have longer or thicker hair you may need to get multiple packs. My input for this product would be to add some type of conditioner. This product does completely take all color and can leave your hair feeling lifeless. Don't do too much to your hair in one day
KRISTY M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This stuff is POWERFUL! I loved it but after a few weeks my hair turned more orange than usual. It may have been due to the color I added after apply this product though. Great value.
Ribecka J.
I've never used a lightening kit before. I was kinda disappointed with how spotty my hair turned out. I used all tools as they should have been used, but some areas lightened a lot more than others
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rissa A.
Brunswick, ME
Whitney H.
Malden, MO
il y a 8 mois
Angelina M. il y a 7 mois
I would stick to what you love and have experience with and that's the Manic Panic Flash Lightening Bleach Kit
Kayla N.
Monroe, NC
il y a 8 mois
Courtney F. il y a 8 mois
Kayla N. Please please please don't use this!! It is absolutely horrible for your hair and won't give you what your looking for. Go to Sally beauty supply and get ion bright white lightning cream, and ion sensitive scalp 30 volume. It's so much better for your hair and will give you way better results then this! I promise you you'll thank me afterwards. Ion bright white is the only bleach that I didn't need a toner after. It's also the only bleach that I've used that kept my hair soft and not in clumps at ther bottom of my drain.
Jessica H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
il y a un an
Manic Panic® Flash Lightning® Bleach Kit I've been wanting to bleach my hair but it's been years and was wondering anyones experience using this one? Fall out? Dryness? Or is it decent?
Teresa A.
Chino Hills, CA
il y a un an
Manic Panic® Flash Lightning® Bleach Kit Is this safe and easy to use?
Brooke F. il y a un an
It’s really easy. I had no problems using it on my 8 year old. Her hair came out great!