BY MANIC PANIC

Creatures of the Night Ominous black cr me eyeshadow and liner goes on easier, lasts longer and creates more drama than liquid liner or pencil. Unique applicator allows you to form razor thin lines or build and layer the color to create a more mysterious and lasting impression. ; Ingredients: Cream Eyeliner: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Mica, Polyethylene, Copernica Cerifera Wax, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Polyglyceryl-10 Diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Peg-8, Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid , Talc, Nylon 12, Propylene Carbonate, May Contain [+/-]: Mica, Titanium Dioxide , Iron Oxides . Shadow Liner: Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Pr see more...

Andy M.
South Los Angeles
Personally I have not use this product but I did however have a friend that did. Her experience was semi bad. The eyeliner wood smudge quite easily and in her experience it dried out pretty fast. But she did like the application it did come out dark, that was pretty much the only Pro of this product.
Keely T.
I've always loved manic panic. They've never let me down! One of my top 5 for sure! Never disappointed with this company! Also not too much on the pricey side but well worth every cent spent with them. No complaints at all!
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
For a hot topic brand this us actually okay, not the best but you get what you pay for. I usually stick to their dye but wanted to try the makeup too
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
This produced don't cost much, not too pricy ! I .. I love this produced alot  ,its very useful and helpful
sc:toriwashington W.
Philadelphia
Not as good as you would thinnk it be must try something else that around this price and can get you there
Emily I.
London
Manic Panic has built a good reputation as an ethical, cruelty-free company. Their ingredients are also free of slaughterhouse byproducts, which makes them vegan friendly, yay! Their products make it easier to be an ethical shopper, although I have an issue with the assembly in China, (more about that later).

First, about the product itself:I like the simplicity of having shadow and liner in one easy to carry little case. And the applicator wand has different style applicators on either end. I like this because it reduces waste (one less wand) and it's convenient. You can easily do a clean line and/or smudge, and it seems like doing my eyes is a bit quicker with this stuff than with my previous brand.

The liner and shadow both look great, and have good staying power, although it's not waterproof - your makeup won't look perfect while swimming, for example. But for most life applications, it's great. And the skinny case easily fits in a pocket or bag.

The product is made in the USA, which is fabulous, but I've given it 4 stars instead of 5 because it is assembled in China. Doesn't it seem extremely wasteful to manufacture the parts here, ship them all the way from the US to China for assembly, and then ship it back to the US for sale? I'd be more than happy to pay a little more to create jobs in the USA, and for avoiding all that pollution caused by ocean freight liners. For this reason alone, the next time I need eye liner, I'll be investigating other cruelty-free companies.