BY MANIC PANIC

These natural-toned liquid foundations are made from a unique formula that gives full coverage and a healthy glow.

• Does this change the consistency of ur foundation when added3 Answers
  • Any Goths on Influenster? If so what are your favorite bl...1 Answers
  • Does adding this to foundation to lighten the color chang...2 Answers
Jay 💖.
Review for: Manic Panic Virgin Dreamtone Gothic Foundation Vampire White more...
This thing has been an extreme Lifesavor at times. I have super pale skin 80% of the time,and even when I'm tan,I'm still pale. This stuff is an amazing mixer to make my foundation half or a full shade lighter. The coverage will go down a little,but I'm alright with having more medium coverage if it makes the color match me. I got this online about a year ago,and I still use it- Though I should throw it out and repurchase it soon. I can't speak highly enough of this for us pale girls and guys! 💖
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I am extremely pale, as in paper white, so I have never found a foundation that is light enough to match my skin tone. When I first started getting in to makeup, this was the only white foundation that I knew of so I used it for ages. As more and more brands came out with mixing products, I realized how average this product is. I still use it occasionally, but I don’t think I will continue to repurchase.

It isn’t as pigmented as other mixers, so you have to use a lot to make a noticeable difference in shade. Because you have to use so much product, it really sheers out the coverage in your foundation. It doesn’t affect the finish or wear time though so if coverage isn’t a concern for you, then this will work just fine.
Andrea V.
fresno, CA
really dislikes the formula of their foundation! super slipper and greasy feeling! felt super heavy on my skin and just couldn't seem to make it look good no matter what i tried doing with it. what a shame because the price point is good and they offer decent colors.
Amanda H.
I picked this up mainly because I need a white foundation to mix with other foundations to match my skin tone. As a pale person this is extremely practical and affordable. I think it would be perfect for Halloween looks and the packaging is adorable with little Bats on the bottle. I bought this on Amazon for $9.00. I'm a prime member so shipping was free and came in 2 days. The coverage is great and as a foundation mixer, it works perfectly!
Mallory S.
Clovis, CA
This is my go-to for certain cosplays year round, but especially for Halloween. It is inexpensive and thin with a buildable consistency, so you can layer it from slightly paler than your usual skin all the way to full on ghost face. I personally use it in a Harley Quinn cosplay I do. It suits all my needs and pairs wonderfully with the KVD White Out concealer.
Eli E.
Fresno, CA
This white foundation is great for Halloween to create your spooky looks. It's very effective and pigmented. It is a bit more expensive than your regular Halloween makeup but it's worth every penny I recommend you try it.
Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
This stuff is awesome if you are pale and need your foundation lighter, it's also great for doing spooky Halloween looks just by itself! Where it alone and you have instant Corpse Bride! It's also super comfortable and feels just like a regular foundation, so it isn't drying at
Madison Z.
I'm so glad I was introduced to this foundation mixer! I have very fair skin and it's tough to find foundation that's light enough and won't oxidize later on. Thanks to this, my foundation finally matches me!
Steph M.
Manhattan, KS
Nice ghostly foundation. Perfect for the Halloween season or just a pale girl like me. I recommend this product for Halloween use more than daily use. It's vegan and applied nicely on me. Give it a shot.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I feel so silly for not having bought this before. Usually I can't find a neutral shade in the ballpark of my tone and when I do they're always too dark. One pump of Dreamcast and one of my Etude House BB makes the perfect ultra light neutral shade for me. Dreamcast is oil-based but didn't feel that way. It mixed well, dried to a touchable and soft satiny finish. I LOVE that it didn't cause breakouts and it managed to stay put through really hot summer days. The pump puts out the perfect amount for me, I don't feel like I'm wasting a drop. This is absolutely a fair girl's must-have product.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Does this change the consistency of ur foundation when added
Angel W.
W Bloomfield, MI
Is this a good quality product? I'm very picky when it comes to foundation and I need something to lighten my urban decay naked skin.
Ciera B.
Kings Mountain, NC
Does adding this to foundation to lighten the color change the consistency or finish in any way?
Tiffany T.
Sandersville, MS
Any Goths on Influenster? If so what are your favorite black lipsticks, eyeliners, and foundations. Manic Panic's line of white foundations is a go-to. Manic Panic Dreamtone® Foundation