Manic Panic Classic Creme Hair Color Electric Amethyst uploaded by Ashley J.Manic Panic Classic Creme Hair Color Electric Amethyst uploaded by Alyssa C.

BY MANIC PANIC

Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Tested on celebrities not animals™ Manic Panic® Hair Color is made from vegan ingredients and has the added benefit of conditioning the hair. Manic Panic® Hair Color is PPD free! Ammonia-free and Peroxide-free! All orders packed with Eco-friendly Biodegradable peanuts! MANIC PANIC® GLAMNATION® TESTED ON CELEBRITIES, NOT ANIMALS™ Guilt-Free Glamour™ Colors that Rock!® Color without Commitment® Wear It Loud!®

Manic Panic Hair Color - is a ready-to-use, semi-permanent, cream hair color that delivers, the most vibrant, brightest, not to mention punkiest hair color on the planet...

Alyssa C.
Sandston
I bought 2 canisters of the shade “Hot Hot Pink” and the color turned out gorgeous on my previously bleached hair. Unfortunately for me, the color only lasted for a good two weeks before fading. I assumed because my hair was already lightened the color would last for a good while, and it did not. I would be willing to try it a second time though.
Ashley J.
I was a red head for 2 years and if you know any thing about red hair you know it is hard to get a good red!!! Well manic panic was fabulous it gave me a vibrant deep red!!! Down fall is it washes out but so does any pigmented color. I tired many many brands when trying red and this brand was hands down my favorite! Vampire red was my fav!!
Gabriela H.
Kissimmee, FL
I love manic panic.It leaves my hair super soft has a decent smell. It makes my hair which is a dark plum..very vibrant and feels soft after leaving it on my hair for hours and hours. the reason I give 4 stars it just bleeds horribly. all my bathroom and clothes gets badly stained even a week after,it just bleeds after each wash.bit its expected. otherwise the formula,smell and consitency is great.
Brittany S.
Newark, NJ
I have been using this dye for 15 years. I've used several different colors and have found they are more vibrant after I lighten my dark brown hair, than any other brands. It is semi-permanent but lasts pretty well. It does dye the skin so wear gloves and a cover. Clean off around hairline if you don't want your skin dyed! It dries and stains very quickly. It ALWAYS leave my hair smelling awesome and SO SOFT!
Marilyn B.
With all Manic Panic i think it's important to stress that if not applied directly to a pale blonde tone it won't be as vivid as expected, it'll be more of an undertone. Manic Panic being vegan is amazing because with that you don't have a specified time limit to wait so the longer it sits the better it applies, the longer the color lasts, and the more even and beautiful it looks.
Madeline F.
Douglasville, GA
If you don’t use Manic panic on your hair... WHAT ARE YOU DOING! 😂 the colors always pops. Well of course you know you have to bleach your hair first for it to pop. But it lasts a really good minute in your hair. But as you should with any color treated hair I recommend using a shampoo like Aveda’s color safe shampoo and conditioner
Lydia B.
Mount Vernon
Great hair dye. It does stain so it is one you would want to wide gloves with unless you like having your hands a bright color as a statement price. But I live it so much. It’s not super expensive and you don’t need a license for it. Does take a while to wash out in which my opinion is good.
Brittany G.
Pawtucket, RI
This is my absolute favorite hair color brand for the simple fact it does not damage your hair it is semi permanent but the longer you leave it on the more vibrant the color payoff and the longer it will stay I’ve been using every color of the rainbow for as long as I can remember
Lizzie M.
Hermosa Beach, CA
When I was 17, I convinced my mom to let me have a little purple in my hair. It was in the back, underneath, so it wasn’t a big deal. This is what I used and I loved it so much. It was fun and not permanent (a mother’s dream) so we both “won” in the end. It also wasn’t messy!
sara G.
Berkeley, CA
Love manic panic colors, they are so vibrant and fun. I used this name just color For fun pop of color. I received many compliments and let everyone know what products I was using. Literally so easy to use. I am definitely using this again for its true color and convenience.