BeautyHair ColorManic Panic
Manic Panic Blue Lightning Bleach Kit - 30 Volume with Mega Blue Powder

Manic Panic® Blue Lightning® Bleach Kit - 30 Volume with Mega Blue Powder

GUILT-FREE GLAMOUR!® What's in that gorgeous silver box exploding with bolts and blue? It's the NEW BLUE LIGHTNING® BLEACH KIT. The super strength Flash Lightning® you know and love is now available with MEGA BLUE TONER™ POWDER. The blue toned powder helps to gently neutralize warm tones in the hair during the lightening process. Use to pre-lighten hair prior to the use of hair colors. Vegan formula, contains vegetable protein, made in the USA, all-inclusive kit. Gently tones hair as it lifts, conditioning formula, gentle and effective lift. One Bleaching Kit is enough product for short hair of average thickness up to 4 inches in length. Multiple kits will be required for longer hair - about one kit for every 4-5 inches of hair length. This kit comes complete with: 1 dust-free bleach powder (located inside plastic mixing tub) 1 40-volume cream developer 1 plastic mixing tub 1 tint brush 1 plastic cap (located inside plastic mixing tub) 1 set of plastic gloves (located inside plastic mixing tub) and instructions for use. INSTRUCTIONS: The FLASH LIGHTNING® bleach kit was designed for pre-lightening hair before using vegan semi-permanent hair colors. Everything you need to lighten your hair is in this kit. Please follow the instructions carefully. We strongly recommend doing a strand test prior to application. (Take one strand of hair and follow instructions.) PREPARATIONS: 1. Wearing the enclosed gloves, open the bleach plastic bag. Avoid inhaling powder. 2. Empty the full contents of the bleach powder into the plastic tub provided . 3. Add the full contents of the developer to the bleach powder in the plastic tub. Using the provided brush, blend until all the powder is completely dissolved with no lumps. Mix and blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Let stand one minute. The mixture will thicken. 4. Apply the mixture to the hair avoiding direct contact with the scalp. * It is important to use all the developer and mix using only the brush provided. Do not use any metal instruments. APPLICATION: Hair should be dry and unwashed. Using the provided brush, apply the bleach mixture evenly to hair you wish bleached. All strands should be saturated using the brush or gloved fingers to spread the mixture evenly. You may mask hair you don’t wish to bleach by using a highlight cap or foil. DEVELOPING: Use of enclosed plastic cap is recommended through the developing process. The length of the timing depends on the color and condition of the hair. Check hair at regular intervals during the development process as timing varies according to the degree of desired lightening. Check strand every 10 minutes to evaluate lift. To do so, remove plastic cap and wipe away mixture with a damp tissue. If hair has not reached desired level, reapply mixture as before and continue processing. Do not over-bleach. REMOVAL: When desired shade is reached, take off the cap and throw away. Shampoo hair thoroughly several times. Rinse thoroughly and towel dry hair. STRAND TEST: Highlighting and bleaching results depend on the color and condition of the hair. A strand test is recommended to give you a better idea about the end results and to avoid any complications with the actual process. Put on the plastic gloves and prepare the strand test mixture in the plastic bowl provided: 1. Open the Blue Lightning® bleach powder bag and mix one part powder to three parts developer. Mix well using the tint brush provided in the kit. 2. Your hair should be clean and dry. Comb to remove any tangles. Pull one strand of hair from behind your ear to perform the strand test. 3. Apply the mixture to the hair test strand avoiding direct contact with the scalp, making sure the test strand does not touch the rest of your hair. 4. Check hair at regular intervals during the development process as timing varies according to the degree of desired lightening. 5. Check strand every 10 minutes to evaluate lift. To do so, remove plastic cap and wipe away mixture with a damp tissue. 6. If hair has not reached desired level, reapply mixture as before and continue processing. Do not over-bleach. 7. When desired shade is reached, shampoo hair thoroughly several times. Rinse thoroughly and towel dry hair. 8. Discard any leftover mixture. Thoroughly rinse and dry the mixing bowl prior to actual application. Bleach can only be shipped within the 48 States of the Continental USA and CANNOT be shipped to PO Boxes. Ground shipping only.

Did this damage your hair? Can this be used to lighten dark hair just a couple of shade or will it become blonde?
Manic Panic® Blue Lightning® Bleach Kit - 30 Volume with Mega Blue Powder What is the best bleach for diy at home root cover? I normally use box bleach like feria or Garnier which is so bad for your hair and I have a couple extra bucks so this time I'm thinking maybe Arctic Fox Bleach Please or Manic Panic, but I really don't want to use 40 vol even though my hair is naturally dark brown. Any reviews on those brands or suggestions is welcome. Just need enough for my roots. And what's your favorite toner for Platinum/white blonde hair? I like Wella's Blondor pale Platinum but thinking of trying something new this time!
What brand of hair bleach works best on dark hair? Manic Panic® Blue Lightning® Bleach Kit - 30 Volume with Mega Blue Powder ? [product:wella-blondor-lightening-powder-hair-bleach-282oz-800gr]
Start your review of Manic Panic® Blue Lightning® Bleach Kit - 30 Volume with Mega Blue Powder!
Holly C.
Mineral Wells
I used this product to lighten my hair it did a good job on lightening it . Just had more of a yellow color then blonde . Theirs not much in the package I had to buy two boxes.
India R.
Cumming, GA
Because my hair is so dark, Manic Panic has been my best friend whenever I want to achieve a color that's perfect and out of this world! This bleaching kit is the only think that works to help my color show up on my hair.
Beth L.
Bella Vista, AR
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I used this on my daughters hair before coloring it and it worked great! Super easy to use too. I have used any other products like this before to compare to
Chantay E.
Sunnyside, NY
Bought this because I wanted to temporarily change the colour of my hair and I wanted a colour that wouldn't be faded too quickly or wouldn't pop enough. I didn't have to worry because when I tell you you needed sunglasses to look at my hair because of how bright this was- it was no exaggeration. okay, maybe a little bit, but it was really good. plus it didn't leave my hair grey and ashy like when the colour started fading as some other semi-permanent hair colours do. It also. didn't transfer to my clothes or pillow, or leave my hair hard. These are other experiences I've had with other semi-permanent dyes.
suusi P.
Melbourne, FL
This left a blue tint to some places that I put the bleach, i have been bleaching for 3 years now and that has never happened. It couldve been from some of the hair that was super platinum, just clung to the blue, not 100 % sure, but I wouldn't use this again.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
This bleach can bleach! Especially if you are Latin and the red comes out from my hair and makes bleach turn my hair orange. But not this baby. It works amazing !!! Not disappointed at all. You will get your results.
Dion S.
Woburn, MA
This bleach kit is amazing!!!!!! It does exactly what its supposed to do. The color comes out as expected 100%. I would follow the directions to the t because you don’t want to damage your hair. I have deep dark brown hair and it got me the right color blonde I needed in order to have my color hair dye be most effective. I 100% recommend this to people who dye their own hair.
Kaylee H.
Culpeper
My hair was so healthy til I used this! It completely ruined my hair. Definitely will not repurchase
Riley G.
Perryton, TX
I have super dark hair and this kit can make me completely blonde. It makes it so easy to get the color that I want. I wouldn’t change this product because it gives me what I want. It’s better than all alternative because they have different levels of developers. It’s perfect
Christine G.
Glenwood, MN
Does it bleach well? YES! But be careful! It is very strong and drying, more so than other blue bleach powders I've used. That said, it works very well. It successfully helps keep beast times to a minimum as well, depending on your starting level. It does dry quickly on the head so use foils or a cap when processing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alicia R.