BY MANIC PANIC

Angel Dust Glam DustTM is a indigo opalescent, super fine cosmetic grade, glitter that feels and acts like powder so fine it is safe for the eyes. Dab a bit on your skin and the Glam DustTM stays on like magic. TISH TIP: Doing your nails? Apply your... see more...

Daniella U.
Norcross, GA
I was a little nervous using this product at first... you deff have to learn that less is more. OverAll the consistency of the product is great allowing you apply very smooth and evenly. I would buy again
Raff E.
Kansas City
I'm a huge fan of glitter, so I loved this powder. I mostly use it on my cheekbones as I'm scared to put it near my eyes. Hard to come off though (like any glitter).
Erika O.
I have not had this product in a while but it used to be my favorite for when I would go party and wanted that sparkle. Its a great glitter that i used in my face and body.
Crystal W.
Norton, VA
They have the BeSt pigments of any company I've ever used. I use this glitter for glitter roots, on my eyes and I also use it for glitter lips. Every color is super pigmented and stays on all day long! I also use it as a highlighter.
Julyn G.
I love this glam dust. It makes for a perfect glitter shadow or it also works well as a highlighter! So pretty and pops especially under the sun!
Amber A.
Orangevale, CA
The sparkle & simmer of this glitter is unreal. Loved every second of having it on my body. Also pretty easy to remove as well.
Kristen S.
West Chester, PA
When going out at night this is a fun product to dust on the shoulders for a little extra glow! Also nice for cheeksbones
Vanahi D.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing angel dust.its affordable .it is pretty cute with some purple or pink and it’s really easy to apply
Jemma-Louise R.
Newport, Gwent
Possibly the best glitter dust i have ever used!! Used for multiple things, nails, make up, dressing up/ festival make up. Cant wait to buy more colours
Alaa M.
Eskişehir Odunpazarı 26020 Erkan Sokak NO9
Bu ürün çok tatlı ve birçok pratik ele almak daha çok daha fazla blues tarafından Mahbito daha catcher seviyorum

back