BY MANIC PANIC #6 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

The Amplified™ formula is a semi-permanent hair color that lasts 30% longer than our High Voltage® Classic color!
This stronger and longer-lasting formula is available in many of our best selling shades. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair.
Manic Panic® Hair Colors are ready to use, do not mix with peroxide.

Manic Panic, with 40 Years of history in leading the color rebellion, is proud to say our hair colors have always been Vegan and Cruelty Free.

And our products are also…
·Paraben-free
·Gluten-free
·Ammonia-free
·Resorcinol-free
·PPD-free
·Phthalate-free
·Made in the USA

Tested on celebrities, not animals™.

• Manic Panic Amplified™ Squeeze Bottle Does this hair colo...3 Answers
  • How long is last?2 Answers
  • I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair m...3 Answers
Manic Panic Amplified™ Squeeze Bottle
  • "I found this hair dye to have a great color but fade away even more faster then all the other temporary hair dyes i have tryed" in 2 reviews
  • "It also holds for a long time." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite hair dye to use." in 1 review
  • "Its a much safer option for your hair than using box dyes as well (mainly comparing reds) I have brown hair and used the red Manic Panic shades to get a nice auburn color." in 1 review
  • "I've used several of manic panic's dyes and all of the colors come out very vivid and there are several to choose from, but the color fades a bit too quickly for my tastes. " in 1 review
Nathaly D.
Doral, FL
Estos colores son mi pasión desde el azul hasta el rosa, son mis productos para teñirme el cabello de colores fantasía, din hablar que son veganos, no restan en animales y son súper dócil con el cabello me encantan son mis colores favoritos para teñir el pelo.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
I used this product in my bangs. The color was very bright and vibrant. It lasted a few weeks too
LEAR30260 maria q.
Fácil de aplicar para cualquier persona que se inicia o un profesional. El color es exactamente como usted espera que mire al final. Muy asequible y duran mucho tiempo dependiendo del estado del cabello. Estaré comprando de nuevo
Liz B.
ALLENTOWN, PA
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. I wash me hair every 3 days and I still have tremendous amount of re hair color dripping everywhere in the bathroom. So messy
And not worth it
Kristin S.
HOUMA, LA
Beuatiful, bright cobalt blue color. Ive been using it for months, and has been my favorite of all my other crazy hair colors I've tried. Sticks extremely well.
cinnamon m.
Indianapolis, IN
Not a fan of these products....though the cors are vivid and tend to last if you care for them properly, the product smells like a wet barnyard...not enjoyable.
Logan P.
Conway, AR
Highly recommend this product. It doesn't dry your hair out and the formula even smells good! This color turned out so vibrant & fun. I can't wait to use again!
Neenah B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
I didnt think the color would show up so bright , it exceeded my expectations I usually go to state beauty supply and get parvana red but this is just as good !
Jess K.
Lawrenceville, NJ
used this product a while back when i used to color my hair. love this product lasts a while and highly recommend to anyone looking for an affordable hair dye
Becca B.
Hudson
I love manic panic it is my go to for my reds which is frequently color my hair red since it is my favourite colour. I always get compliments about the Color.
Jasmin S.
Madison, TN
What is the best way to keep this color maintained? I absolutely love the shade of it but red colors never seem to hold on my hair for very long.
Samantha F.
Brooklyn , NY
Is the manic panic any good?
Chelsea G.
Where can I find this at ?
Zoie U.
How long does this color generally last for?
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair manic panic vampire red color so much .