BY MANIC PANIC #9 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

The Amplified™ formula is a semi-permanent hair color that lasts 30% longer than our High Voltage® Classic color!
This stronger and longer-lasting formula is available in many of our best selling shades. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair.
Manic Panic® Hair Colors are ready to use, do not mix with peroxide.

Manic Panic, with 40 Years of history in leading the color rebellion, is proud to say our hair colors have always been Vegan and Cruelty Free.

And our products are also…
·Paraben-free
·Gluten-free
·Ammonia-free
·Resorcinol-free
·PPD-free
·Phthalate-free
·Made in the USA

Tested on celebrities, not animals™.

• Manic Panic Amplified™ Squeeze Bottle Does this hair colo...3 Answers
  • How long is last?2 Answers
  • I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair m...3 Answers
Manic Panic Amplified™ Squeeze Bottle
  • "I found this hair dye to have a great color but fade away even more faster then all the other temporary hair dyes i have tryed" in 2 reviews
  • "It also holds for a long time." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite hair dye to use." in 1 review
  • "Its a much safer option for your hair than using box dyes as well (mainly comparing reds) I have brown hair and used the red Manic Panic shades to get a nice auburn color." in 1 review
  • "I've used several of manic panic's dyes and all of the colors come out very vivid and there are several to choose from, but the color fades a bit too quickly for my tastes. " in 1 review
ale s.
Cruelty free!! It's very pigmented and easy to use. It does not damage your hair at all. A bit pricey but it's worth it. Stayed on my hair for a while. The bottle lasted me longer then expected, but only my tips were dyed that time.
Breanna I.
Havelock
I bought this October of 2016, during a quarter life crises.. the color was the most vibrant red on my previously lightened blonde hair. It covered more hair and was more red then Splats red hair dye.. I was super satisfied with the end result and got tons of compliments!
Kelsey H.
Hoover, AL
I love this stuff! I have a short attention span, so the amount of time it lasts is great (2-3 weeks). Its on my hair right now! It's also super easy to do by yourself.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
1,005 reviews
I actually used this in high school for spirit day since our school colors were blue and white...it gave me a decent streak of color and it faded nicely and naturally! It could have been a bit more potent but overall it was good!
Chanie Marie R.
Merritt Island, FL
The color is just omg what can i say its a beautiful red color its better then any alternatives ever it always my hair nice very easy to use put on and go an color is better then ever i cant want to put way more colors again i can buy more and more with no issues
Chanie Marie R.
Merritt Island, FL
The best of the best i love this product always make my hair so beautiful shine bright and also makes an amazing product to use on a weekly bases . The color comes out better then expected and want to buy soooo much more ots the best of the best . I will buy more 🤗
Ashley P.
Hialeah, FL
Great for people that like to change their hair color often while reducing damaging hair. This one happens to me my favorite color of all, beautiful results very time, would buy again, cruelty free which adds on to the number of good things this brand has to offer.
Vanessa L.
This hair dye is awesome on top of it being vegan it doesn't damage your hair like other hair dye brands and it is very pigmented and the color lastes for quite a while
Erika p.
Gorgeous color but it doesn't last even a week in my hair. I tried different colrs by them and even with using colrtreated hair shampoo it still comes out within a week.
Maimee H.
Springfield
Love love love this color and brand. Manic Panic is by far my favorite hair dye ever. The color is so vibrant, it last much longer than most other colorful semi-permanent dyes, and its so so easy to use. Im forever in love with this dye, and I will always choose MP!
Jasmin S.
Madison, TN
What is the best way to keep this color maintained? I absolutely love the shade of it but red colors never seem to hold on my hair for very long.
Samantha F.
Brooklyn , NY
Is the manic panic any good?
Chelsea G.
Where can I find this at ?
Zoie U.
How long does this color generally last for?
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair manic panic vampire red color so much .