BY MANIC PANIC #9 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

The Amplified™ formula is a semi-permanent hair color that lasts 30% longer than our High Voltage® Classic color!
This stronger and longer-lasting formula is available in many of our best selling shades. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair.
Manic Panic® Hair Colors are ready to use, do not mix with peroxide.

Manic Panic, with 40 Years of history in leading the color rebellion, is proud to say our hair colors have always been Vegan and Cruelty Free.

And our products are also…
·Paraben-free
·Gluten-free
·Ammonia-free
·Resorcinol-free
·PPD-free
·Phthalate-free
·Made in the USA

Tested on celebrities, not animals™.

• Manic Panic Amplified™ Squeeze Bottle Does this hair colo...3 Answers
  • How long is last?2 Answers
  • I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair m...3 Answers
Manic Panic Amplified™ Squeeze Bottle
  • "I found this hair dye to have a great color but fade away even more faster then all the other temporary hair dyes i have tryed" in 2 reviews
  • "It also holds for a long time." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite hair dye to use." in 1 review
  • "Its a much safer option for your hair than using box dyes as well (mainly comparing reds) I have brown hair and used the red Manic Panic shades to get a nice auburn color." in 1 review
  • "I've used several of manic panic's dyes and all of the colors come out very vivid and there are several to choose from, but the color fades a bit too quickly for my tastes. " in 1 review
Nicola M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
As a hairstylist who mostly does fantasy color in my own hair I normally buy only salon grade color but manic panic is the og brand for fantasy colors and holds up like it should. I think for the price it's great for people who color or do there bright pop of color touch ups at home.
Rayla E.
Orange, VA
When I went to dye my hair crazy colors, everyone recommended Manic Panic. I was severely disappointed! The dye soaked straight through my gloves and burnt my scalp too. The dye only stayed in for a week and a half. I even used shampoo especially for red dyed hair. Absolutely terrible 😡
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
I really love manic panic but I have to give it one star because it washes out in one wash! I understand it's a henna based dye but I've seen it last for months on other girls. It's just not good for my hair type, I guess. I wish I could get it to stay longer because they have the best colors :(
Brittany M.
Stewartstown
I used this color when I wanted a vibrant red and I loved it. I love manic panic because of them being cruelty free and because of their vibrant colors. It's very easy to use and the color comes out great. I'm very satisfied by this product. I use it anytime I want a bright color
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
This hair color works so well (at least on my hair)! Very inexpensive (especially if you were thinking about getting it done somewhere).. The color looks even and very much what I thought it would be. Last for a pretty long time (even with washing a lot).. I really recommend this!!
Marissa G.
East Falmouth, MA
Manic Panic is good for blonds but if you have to bleach your hair their really isn't any reason to use it. In my opinion the only reason I buy manic panic is for pets. It's safe for them and I wouldn't ever use anything else for them.
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm in love with manic panic! and this color. I had no idea it was going to come out as bright as it did, but I should have known that Manic Panic always leaves me satisfied. I was trying to get a green and black look together and it came out perfectly. I love it!!!!
Ambar A.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This is a pretty good hair dye to use if you can't make it to a hair salon. The color was really nice and vibrant. It did bleed a lot and stain some pillow cases but it smells really good and was easy to clean up. I tend to use this in between salon visits to touch up my hair.
Breanna I.
Havelock
I bought this October of 2016, during a quarter life crises.. the color was the most vibrant red on my previously lightened blonde hair. It covered more hair and was more red then Splats red hair dye.. I was super satisfied with the end result and got tons of compliments!
Kelsey H.
Hoover, AL
I love this stuff! I have a short attention span, so the amount of time it lasts is great (2-3 weeks). Its on my hair right now! It's also super easy to do by yourself.
Jasmin S.
Madison, TN
What is the best way to keep this color maintained? I absolutely love the shade of it but red colors never seem to hold on my hair for very long.
Samantha F.
Brooklyn , NY
Is the manic panic any good?
Chelsea G.
Where can I find this at ?
Zoie U.
How long does this color generally last for?
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair manic panic vampire red color so much .