BY MANIC PANIC #5 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

The Amplified™ formula is a semi-permanent hair color that lasts 30% longer than our High Voltage® Classic color!
This stronger and longer-lasting formula is available in many of our best selling shades. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair.
Manic Panic® Hair Colors are ready to use, do not mix with peroxide.

Manic Panic, with 40 Years of history in leading the color rebellion, is proud to say our hair colors have always been Vegan and Cruelty Free.

And our products are also…
·Paraben-free
·Gluten-free
·Ammonia-free
·Resorcinol-free
·PPD-free
·Phthalate-free
·Made in the USA

Tested on celebrities, not animals™.

• Manic Panic Amplified™ Squeeze Bottle Does this hair colo...3 Answers
  • How long is last?2 Answers
  • I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair m...3 Answers
Manic Panic Amplified™ Squeeze Bottle
  • "I found this hair dye to have a great color but fade away even more faster then all the other temporary hair dyes i have tryed" in 2 reviews
  • "It also holds for a long time." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite hair dye to use." in 1 review
  • "Its a much safer option for your hair than using box dyes as well (mainly comparing reds) I have brown hair and used the red Manic Panic shades to get a nice auburn color." in 1 review
  • "I've used several of manic panic's dyes and all of the colors come out very vivid and there are several to choose from, but the color fades a bit too quickly for my tastes. " in 1 review
Alex E.
Olean
These are great- awesome colors that look beautiful when they are applied. If you follow the directions it turns out perfectly every time!  The color comes out exactly as it should. I would recommend trying this product- especially if you are trying to do something new and colorful. check it out.
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
Manic panic is conditioning and easy to mix with other colors. It is creamy and I've been using it since I was fourteen. Very effective and still way better than cheaper alternatives.
Sabrina A.
I really didn't like this mostly because it got everywhere and it takes forever for it to see pin on dark colored hair I wouldn't recommend this product to someone who has naturally dark hair
Alexis B.
Charlotte, NC
Warning this is a verrrrrry bright red. At the time it was not what I was looking for so I ended up dyeing over it. But it is defiantly true to color and has a very bright and hold pigment.
Michelle R.
Horizon City, TX
I have always used manic panic for my wild hair color needs. You can't go wrong! They make the best dye and have the best selection of colors. This color in particular is gorgeous. I also did notice an improvement in this formula as far as fade time compared to the regular manic panic formula.
Evelyn S.
This products only last a couple days before the color fades out. If you really want the color to last I recommend you don't wash your hair too often. The dye does not smell bad and I didn't notice any damage on my hair. Overall I would buy it again.
Shayna C.
endicott
This stuff is amazing! I always am a fan of fashion dyes and this has been a trusty go too for a while. I love how vibrant the colors are and how I can add these colors to my conditioner to keep the color strong. Also is one of the more easier dyes to remove when you want to switch your color up.
Shandy C.
Brooklyn
I am crazy in love with manic panic vegan color . This color pigment is the by far the best I have ever had . This product has good quality and it's not running and messy at all . I usually use it to color my hair extensions best results is to leave it over night . Then wash  it and air dry
Liz R.
Canton, MI
When I used to dye my hair red, this was my all time favorite color. It is not overpowering, and turns out very beautiful. I also loved that I could use it over my natural hair to have a red cast when light hit it. This dye didn't damage my hair, but instead conditioned it. Love this dye!!
Kitty P.
Manic Panic will dye your hair but it has to be very light in order to get the color shown. If your base color is darker, the color will take but it likely won't look the way you want. I do love that manic panic is natural and not damaging (and it's fairly easy to wash out if you need to).
Jasmin S.
Madison, TN
What is the best way to keep this color maintained? I absolutely love the shade of it but red colors never seem to hold on my hair for very long.
Samantha F.
Brooklyn, NY
Is the manic panic any good?
Chelsea G.
Where can I find this at ?
Zoie U.
How long does this color generally last for?
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair manic panic vampire red color so much .