BY MANIC PANIC #5 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

The Amplified™ formula is a semi-permanent hair color that lasts 30% longer than our High Voltage® Classic color!
This stronger and longer-lasting formula is available in many of our best selling shades. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair.
Manic Panic® Hair Colors are ready to use, do not mix with peroxide.

Manic Panic, with 40 Years of history in leading the color rebellion, is proud to say our hair colors have always been Vegan and Cruelty Free.

And our products are also…
·Paraben-free
·Gluten-free
·Ammonia-free
·Resorcinol-free
·PPD-free
·Phthalate-free
·Made in the USA

Tested on celebrities, not animals™.

• Manic Panic Amplified™ Squeeze Bottle Does this hair colo...3 Answers
  • How long is last?2 Answers
  • I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair m...3 Answers
Manic Panic Amplified™ Squeeze Bottle
  • "I found this hair dye to have a great color but fade away even more faster then all the other temporary hair dyes i have tryed" in 2 reviews
  • "It also holds for a long time." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite hair dye to use." in 1 review
  • "Its a much safer option for your hair than using box dyes as well (mainly comparing reds) I have brown hair and used the red Manic Panic shades to get a nice auburn color." in 1 review
  • "I've used several of manic panic's dyes and all of the colors come out very vivid and there are several to choose from, but the color fades a bit too quickly for my tastes. " in 1 review
Laura S.
I wish i could give this a 3.7 or something. It's s pretty good widely available dye, however it's not the best available dye. Some pros are that its one of the better alternative hair colors day that's widely available to anyone since its carried by Sally's. The color comes out pretty vivid on Blonds and those with fairly bleached hair. However the color does not last very long, it starts to fade fairly quickly but the fade time varies from color to color. If you can, opt for buying a color from Amazon where you can get a better variety of brands. But if you're limited to what's available at Sally's, then manic panic is probably the best choice.
Amanda C.
Arlington Hts, IL
oh man. I bleached my hair twice before using this but it was still rather brassy before I gave up and just moved to the color. the color was STUNNING!!! very vibrant. only downside is this stuff STAINS so if you get it on your sink or anywhere, stop what you're doing and remove it ASAP. so, I have to say. I did a TERRIBLE job with this stuff in my hair so I've been trying to wash it out as I don't think my hair can handle anymore product for a bit. It's been a month now and it's going nowhere. It has finally started to fade into a weird green color, which I think is just due to how terribly I bleached my hair before using this. I've been soaking my hair in hot water to get it out and it's just going nowhere. SO if you're looking for a long-lasting hair color, this is the color for you. Keep it to cold water and this stuff will last several weeks
Alisia E.
I put this over my atomic turquoise hair and it came out a wonderful indigo blue. I'm not sure how long it lasts as I dyed my hair black over it a few weeks after having this color. It was a purple based blue and I thought it was absolutely lovely. A bit dark but in the sunlight you could see how bright it really was
Belle Â.
I think manic panic is one of the very few hair dyes that I always know what I’ll expect. No surprises. I didn’t need to add any bleach, just a dew drops of 30 developer.
Rebecca S.
Prosser, WA
I don't bleach first but this still comes out fairly bright on my blonde hair. It takes pretty quickly too- other brands require long setting times but this is only 15 minutes.
Moriah C.
Pasadena, CA
I love this hair dye! I decided to go for bold after I quit my strict job this summer, and was SO pleased with the results!! I refer to it as my mermaid hair, and it lasts for a long time (I've redyed twice in over three months). I applied the color to the bottom of my hair where it had been lightened to an ombre.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
Do not EVER use this brand in your hair especially if it is long and you do not wish to cut it all off just to fix your hair. This stuff ruined my hair to the point that even stripping the color out did not take it all out and I was forced to grow it out and have ugly roots until it got long enough to cut it without being a short hairstyle because I do not like short hair on me!
Annapaola S.
barcelona
a very beautifull color and durability, is easy to apply and stay with me for weeks, is you wanna a more ligth color or pastel color you can mix with aconditionador, is perfect
Nathan H.
Hot Springs
Worked great! Stayed in a long time and was very bright. Did have to use quite a bit though. But it was a good price. It's my second favorite brand to use. Worked as expected.
Genevieve C.
Encino, CA
I used this in my daughters hair a couple weeks ago and it looks amazing! I used the lightening system first them applied this and let it set for 2 hours. Both she and I love it.
Jasmin S.
Madison, TN
What is the best way to keep this color maintained? I absolutely love the shade of it but red colors never seem to hold on my hair for very long.
Samantha F.
Brooklyn, NY
Is the manic panic any good?
Chelsea G.
Where can I find this at ?
Zoie U.
How long does this color generally last for?
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair manic panic vampire red color so much .