BY MANIC PANIC #9 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

The Amplified™ formula is a semi-permanent hair color that lasts 30% longer than our High Voltage® Classic color!
This stronger and longer-lasting formula is available in many of our best selling shades. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair.
Manic Panic® Hair Colors are ready to use, do not mix with peroxide.

Manic Panic, with 40 Years of history in leading the color rebellion, is proud to say our hair colors have always been Vegan and Cruelty Free.

And our products are also…
·Paraben-free
·Gluten-free
·Ammonia-free
·Resorcinol-free
·PPD-free
·Phthalate-free
·Made in the USA

Tested on celebrities, not animals™.

• Manic Panic Amplified™ Squeeze Bottle Does this hair colo...3 Answers
  • How long is last?2 Answers
  • I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair m...3 Answers
Manic Panic Amplified™ Squeeze Bottle
  • "I found this hair dye to have a great color but fade away even more faster then all the other temporary hair dyes i have tryed" in 2 reviews
  • "It also holds for a long time." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite hair dye to use." in 1 review
  • "Its a much safer option for your hair than using box dyes as well (mainly comparing reds) I have brown hair and used the red Manic Panic shades to get a nice auburn color." in 1 review
  • "I've used several of manic panic's dyes and all of the colors come out very vivid and there are several to choose from, but the color fades a bit too quickly for my tastes. " in 1 review
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
I use Manic Panic for most of my hair dying. This is a very long lasting for a red dye. The color is beautiful and very pigmented. Use a cape and petroleum jelly to keep from dying your skin.
Alicia C.
I absolutely love love manic panic products. They are such great quality and not just "for" the price but in spite of the price. This is awesome for those of us who just want to experiment temporarily or those who like to keep their hair permanently colored or those who need or want it for something brief. The color variety is amazing. Tge consistency is great. Its like a gel so that its not runny and messy when you try to apply it. Again great for us at home beauticians and beginners. I love it so much as a matter of fact that i just used it last night to highlight my nieces hair with the purple and blue. It looks great. She wants me to add more today. And she was scared last night not thinking that it was foing to turn out good. I will post pics of the finished product later today. Soo i highly recommend this whole brand not just this one phenomenal product. #ilovetopanic lol.
Nicole B.
Manic panic is a great hair dye to give your locks a pop of color without all the commitment...there are so many fun colors to choose from! Washes out so you can always keep it fresh!
Susana N.
longview
Long lasting and the cotton candy pink fades to the most beautiful pastel pink. It’s pretty affordable for what it is, a hair dye that won’t damage your hair and is more like a mask.
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
I'm the type of person who loves doing crazy colors on my hair. Manic panic is a really good brand in my opinion. The fade and application is very nice and easy.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Loved this color so much. It does fade obviously but it fades beautifully. If I go red again, I'll buy this one.
Note: my hair was bleached prior to applying this
Sierra G.
Charlotte, NC
The whole point of the amplified line is to glow under a blacklight, but I most certainly did not. I even tried other colors. The color is fine, but if you want it to glow I wouldn't bother.
Meghan C.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love the amplified line from manic panic. It lasts so much longer than the regular and doesn't have that icky toxic smell permanent dyes have. You can pick it up online, at Sally's, Spencer's, or hot topic. After bleaching my hair, I dry it and coat it in the dye and wrap my hair in plastic and go about some chores or homework for a few hours before rinsing it out. It leaves me hair more conditioned and in great shape. I only shampoo my hair twice a week to help maintain the color.
Patricia B.
montreal
I am not a fan of this formula. I alwas found that manic panic fades quite fast for the price you pay and the color pay off is'nt that great. Over all i would not recommend this brand.
Amanda C.
Arlington Hts, IL
oh man. I bleached my hair twice before using this but it was still rather brassy before I gave up and just moved to the color. the color was STUNNING!!! very vibrant. only downside is this stuff STAINS so if you get it on your sink or anywhere, stop what you're doing and remove it ASAP. so, I have to say. I did a TERRIBLE job with this stuff in my hair so I've been trying to wash it out as I don't think my hair can handle anymore product for a bit. It's been a month now and it's going nowhere. It has finally started to fade into a weird green color, which I think is just due to how terribly I bleached my hair before using this. I've been soaking my hair in hot water to get it out and it's just going nowhere. SO if you're looking for a long-lasting hair color, this is the color for you. Keep it to cold water and this stuff will last several weeks
Jasmin S.
Madison, TN
What is the best way to keep this color maintained? I absolutely love the shade of it but red colors never seem to hold on my hair for very long.
Samantha F.
Brooklyn , NY
Is the manic panic any good?
Chelsea G.
Where can I find this at ?
Zoie U.
How long does this color generally last for?
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair manic panic vampire red color so much .