BY MANIC PANIC #5 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

The Amplified™ formula is a semi-permanent hair color that lasts 30% longer than our High Voltage® Classic color!
This stronger and longer-lasting formula is available in many of our best selling shades. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair.
Manic Panic® Hair Colors are ready to use, do not mix with peroxide.

Manic Panic, with 40 Years of history in leading the color rebellion, is proud to say our hair colors have always been Vegan and Cruelty Free.

And our products are also…
·Paraben-free
·Gluten-free
·Ammonia-free
·Resorcinol-free
·PPD-free
·Phthalate-free
·Made in the USA

Tested on celebrities, not animals™.

• Manic Panic Amplified™ Squeeze Bottle Does this hair colo...3 Answers
  • How long is last?2 Answers
  • I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair m...3 Answers
Manic Panic Amplified™ Squeeze Bottle
  • "I found this hair dye to have a great color but fade away even more faster then all the other temporary hair dyes i have tryed" in 2 reviews
  • "It also holds for a long time." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite hair dye to use." in 1 review
  • "Its a much safer option for your hair than using box dyes as well (mainly comparing reds) I have brown hair and used the red Manic Panic shades to get a nice auburn color." in 1 review
  • "I've used several of manic panic's dyes and all of the colors come out very vivid and there are several to choose from, but the color fades a bit too quickly for my tastes. " in 1 review
Michelle F.
Hilliard, OH
Not my favorite but definitely has a cult following. I personally find the color lacking the intensity and staying power I require for daily alternative hair wear. Great for those who like to change it up more frequently.
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
I love the color from the original color when it's a fresh dye. It looks lovely the only problem is once to start to wash it or go swimming it fades fast. But it does look cool when you are at a pool and you dive under and the water turns a light pink color.
Mary Beth T.
Cherryville, NC
I use this product in between my colors and it does amazing. The color is deep and vibrant. I get so many compliments on my color and questions about who did it. I would recommend to a friend looking for vibrant color.
Morgan L.
Manic panic has always been my go to hair colors for my hair experiments. The colors are bright and don't come out patchy or faded. The color does fade seeing it is a semi permanent hair color but color holds nice for the most part with proper maintenance.
Kalei M.
It was okay nothing too special. I honestly like RAW from Hot Topic more. RAW lasted longer and had waaaaayyyy better color pay off than Manic Panic. My hair felt better with Raw too.
Ashley H.
Hamilton, NJ
I’ve tried many hair dye products since I was 14 years old. Manic panic has never let me down! The color is rich and long lasting and so easy to clean off my skin if my make any mistakes while applying.
Megan W.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Color stayed on good and didn't wash out too fast or fade. It turned out as expected and was easy to use without making a mess. Everything turned out as expected while using this product. I would definitely buy again
Suk H.
This is the best color to just throw on it your hair is light enough. It's vegetable oil based so it makes your hair softer and don't worry about diluting it with conditioner because it's not that pigmented already.
Brittney R.
Glenolden, PA
Vegan, cruelty free totally safe for your hair and the color came out pretty! Nice deep red with full saturation. I would have liked for it to
Last a little longer, it faded fairly quickly but I would buy it again.
Amber S.
Rio Rancho , NM
Love love love. Long lasting too. I use this stuff as much as I can. If my hair fades I'll go buy more. It's very affordable too. It's exactly how I pictured my hair color to be. I will always go back and buy more.
Jasmin S.
Madison, TN
What is the best way to keep this color maintained? I absolutely love the shade of it but red colors never seem to hold on my hair for very long.
Samantha F.
Brooklyn, NY
Is the manic panic any good?
Chelsea G.
Where can I find this at ?
Zoie U.
How long does this color generally last for?
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair manic panic vampire red color so much .