BY MANIC PANIC #9 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

The Amplified™ formula is a semi-permanent hair color that lasts 30% longer than our High Voltage® Classic color!
This stronger and longer-lasting formula is available in many of our best selling shades. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair.
Manic Panic® Hair Colors are ready to use, do not mix with peroxide.

Manic Panic, with 40 Years of history in leading the color rebellion, is proud to say our hair colors have always been Vegan and Cruelty Free.

And our products are also…
·Paraben-free
·Gluten-free
·Ammonia-free
·Resorcinol-free
·PPD-free
·Phthalate-free
·Made in the USA

Tested on celebrities, not animals™.

• Manic Panic Amplified™ Squeeze Bottle Does this hair colo...3 Answers
  • How long is last?2 Answers
  • I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair m...3 Answers
Manic Panic Amplified™ Squeeze Bottle
  • "I found this hair dye to have a great color but fade away even more faster then all the other temporary hair dyes i have tryed" in 2 reviews
  • "It also holds for a long time." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite hair dye to use." in 1 review
  • "Its a much safer option for your hair than using box dyes as well (mainly comparing reds) I have brown hair and used the red Manic Panic shades to get a nice auburn color." in 1 review
  • "I've used several of manic panic's dyes and all of the colors come out very vivid and there are several to choose from, but the color fades a bit too quickly for my tastes. " in 1 review
Chantelle W.
Easy to apply for anyone who is started off or a pro. Colour is exactly how you expect it to look at the end. Very affordable and last a long time depending on the state of the hair. I will be buying this again
Cassadi-Jai W.
Probably the best hair dye I've ever used, easy to apply and lasts very long. VERY pigmented which is great for dark hair. I would definitely recomend this if you have dark hair and enjoy experimenting with colours
Lou V.
I love manic panic, i used it in my emo days and i still use it now, it gives bright vivid colours and is so easy to use, i love the range and the fact it smells nice( i know im odd!) its by far my favourite dye x
Lacey S.
My absolute favourite color from the manic panic range have been using it in my hair for about 2-3 years now and it's amazing doesnt damage my hair at all! Has a great scent as well!
Lisa B.
I used this on my sons very light blond hair. He wanted it because he saw a YouTuber with vibrant coloured hair. It was easy to put on, it's a gel... put it on, wait, wash out. We did it twice to get it a little darker and more even.
Okay if you ever ever do this WEAR GLOVES!! I don't know why I didn't wear gloves. My hands were blue for three days. I tried everything (soap, oil, lotion, baking soda scrub) to get it off my hands. It was bad. It also took some time to come off the counter, the sink, the tub. Well now that I think about it it was a bit of a pain. But he loved it and he looked so cute!
Mariana J.
Garrigàs, Girona
The colours are very very nice and vibrant. The price is good for what you get. The only downside is that the color doesn't last as long as I would like but I still recommend it.
Chelsea C.
Vancouver Island
Got this for change. Color intense diluted with conditioner. Love the brand for funky colors as always easy to wash out after few weeks. Not bad fade out color which  was nice
Selina x.
Very pretty colour. I have dark brown hair and I used this product without bleach; it gave my hair such a nice lowkey purple look. It was very subtle; you only saw it in certain lightings, I loved it.
Kirsty H.
Norbury, London
A beautiful rich deep colour that lasted well in my hair. Had to be topped up about once every 4-6 weeks. Would recommend but does need pre bleached hair for best results.
Gina-Lynn P.
Sault Sainte Marie
I had my hair this color for the better part of last year along with the darker Shocking Blue underneath and I looked like a mermaid. It's the most beautiful hair color!
Jasmin S.
Madison, TN
What is the best way to keep this color maintained? I absolutely love the shade of it but red colors never seem to hold on my hair for very long.
Samantha F.
Brooklyn , NY
Is the manic panic any good?
Chelsea G.
Where can I find this at ?
Zoie U.
How long does this color generally last for?
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair manic panic vampire red color so much .