BY MANIC PANIC #5 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

The Amplified™ formula is a semi-permanent hair color that lasts 30% longer than our High Voltage® Classic color!
This stronger and longer-lasting formula is available in many of our best selling shades. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair.
Manic Panic® Hair Colors are ready to use, do not mix with peroxide.

Manic Panic, with 40 Years of history in leading the color rebellion, is proud to say our hair colors have always been Vegan and Cruelty Free.

And our products are also…
·Paraben-free
·Gluten-free
·Ammonia-free
·Resorcinol-free
·PPD-free
·Phthalate-free
·Made in the USA

Tested on celebrities, not animals™.

• Manic Panic Amplified™ Squeeze Bottle Does this hair colo...3 Answers
  • How long is last?2 Answers
  • I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair m...3 Answers
Manic Panic Amplified™ Squeeze Bottle
  • "I found this hair dye to have a great color but fade away even more faster then all the other temporary hair dyes i have tryed" in 2 reviews
  • "It also holds for a long time." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite hair dye to use." in 1 review
  • "Its a much safer option for your hair than using box dyes as well (mainly comparing reds) I have brown hair and used the red Manic Panic shades to get a nice auburn color." in 1 review
  • "I've used several of manic panic's dyes and all of the colors come out very vivid and there are several to choose from, but the color fades a bit too quickly for my tastes. " in 1 review
Sivi P.
Whitby, ON
I love manic panic hair colours. My hair always feels healthier almost after using it. Great that you can put the packages away after using only what you need and then go back to it. Recently I haven't found them to be as long lasting as they once were but the colour range and ability to touch up easily is worth the purchase!
Maxine J.
Terrace , BC
The colour actually really scared me when it first came out, it was so blue I thought I was a Smurf. I got that nickname for a good few weeks until it started to fade. It faded into a nice purple, I would buy it again.
Adiba A.
The dye is nice and the colour is also very vibrant but it fades quickly.dont get me wrong i still like the product. This dye seems to be moisturizing as well my hair became very dry after bleaching it but it got a bit better after i dyed it blue. I would buy it again but most probably a different colour.
Maddie B.
Carbonear
Review for: Shocking Blue more...
I was reccomended this product because I have extremely dark hair. After using this my hair was purple even over the dark brown my hair originally is. It looked more purple in different lighting but was in fact the colour I wanted, plus it didn’t damage my hair as much as other box dyes! Would use it again!
Kristine A.
Singapore
i dip dyed my hair back in june last year and it completely didnt damage my hair! i didnt need bleaching for the colour to show and it was super vibrant despite it being such a dark colour. it was super easy to use and i love that i could dye my hair at home
Amira S.
Not the best blue hair dye out there. But it is very accessible to find and works decent if you have time to dye your hair once a month. It's a very nice blue colour. I would definitely use it again if I wanted to dye my hair blue again.
Destiny d.
Super pigmented (aka will stain your skin instantly!) and quick to deposit color on your hair. I especially love to dilute the color with some cheap conditioner to achieve different shades of lighter purple Fairly long lasting, as long as you stick to cold water to wash your hair.
Chloe D.
Christchurch
I didnt buy this colour but I have brought many different colours from here before! It is so amazing and it does last very long! The colour is always the colour it has on the bottle so no surprises at the end haha. I am very very recommending this product!
Julia T.
Toronto
I do not enjoy manic panic. Both my cousin and I have used it as a temporary hair dye and it has only caused stress. However, with that being said, if you are looking to add colour to your hair without it washing out easily... this vampire red is for you.
Samm B.
Calgary , AB
I absolutely love manic panics amplified virgin snow. I find it great to use if you want to achieve a white blonde and reduce brass in your hair. It last long and can be used with toners. Which is great because the toner just helps the color last longer.
Jasmin S.
Madison, TN
What is the best way to keep this color maintained? I absolutely love the shade of it but red colors never seem to hold on my hair for very long.
Samantha F.
Brooklyn, NY
Is the manic panic any good?
Chelsea G.
Where can I find this at ?
Zoie U.
How long does this color generally last for?
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair manic panic vampire red color so much .