BY MANIC PANIC #6 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

The Amplified™ formula is a semi-permanent hair color that lasts 30% longer than our High Voltage® Classic color!
This stronger and longer-lasting formula is available in many of our best selling shades. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair.
Manic Panic® Hair Colors are ready to use, do not mix with peroxide.

Manic Panic, with 40 Years of history in leading the color rebellion, is proud to say our hair colors have always been Vegan and Cruelty Free.

And our products are also…
·Paraben-free
·Gluten-free
·Ammonia-free
·Resorcinol-free
·PPD-free
·Phthalate-free
·Made in the USA

Tested on celebrities, not animals™.

• Manic Panic Amplified™ Squeeze Bottle Does this hair colo...3 Answers
  • How long is last?2 Answers
  • I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair m...3 Answers
Manic Panic Amplified™ Squeeze Bottle
  • "I found this hair dye to have a great color but fade away even more faster then all the other temporary hair dyes i have tryed" in 2 reviews
  • "It also holds for a long time." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite hair dye to use." in 1 review
  • "Its a much safer option for your hair than using box dyes as well (mainly comparing reds) I have brown hair and used the red Manic Panic shades to get a nice auburn color." in 1 review
  • "I've used several of manic panic's dyes and all of the colors come out very vivid and there are several to choose from, but the color fades a bit too quickly for my tastes. " in 1 review
Ms Purple C.
Calgary, AB
This is a great alternative when you do not want to put chemicals on your hair. It is also vegan which is great. It's a vegetable dye that you can leave on your hair for as long as you want. My hair is dark brown and i could still see the colour deposit especially in the sunlight. It does stain pretty bad for weeks - your clothing collars, your bathtub , your hands etc.
Dua'a J.
Kuwait, Kuwait
Love how it shows up on my bleached hair tips. It’s very nice and vibrant. It turned out perfect on the first try. I will definitely keep using it from now on. And from my experience, it stayed on for a long time too!
Rachel P.
bristol
Stunningly bright turquoise hair dye. Non damaging, and long lasting. Vegan friendly. Comes in an easy to use bottle although bottle sizes could be bigger. For shoulder length hair and longer, I would advise more than one bottle. A slightly more vibrant and greener alternative to directions turquoise. Definitely would buy again!
Christina T.
Love how the colours turn out when I use this brand! Since it's semi permanent, it does wash out quite easily (within a week - a week and a half) because I wash my hair almost everyday. I purchase these from my local shoppers drug mart for approx $10 and one bottle lasts me for about 1-2 applications for the bottom half of my hair.
kacey d.
Cochrane , CA
I've lived every manic panic dye I've ever tried except for this time.... I gave it the score I did because I usually have a good experience with there product... this colour though said it was suppose to turn my hair light blonde hair red and instead it went bubble gum pink idk if I got a bad kind maybe but it didn't work out for me
Jerrica C.
Newmarket , SC
I keep this product very close to my heart. It was the first hair colour product I ever used. Picked it up at a very reasonable price at shoppers or sally beauty supply. Colours are very pigmented, and smell great. Colours don't go on patchy, and can last for months at a time if properly cared for. That means only cold water when washing, and colour friendly hair products.
Scarlett M.
I like it its a nice deep green and stays on and doesnt fade fast like other greens, it doesnt have any scents and is super creamy and easy to apply and wash out i love when i forget to wear gloves and have green/blue hands for a few days and wonder why people are staring, overall a lovely green dye and a good amount for the price
Carolina R.
Oohhhhhhhhhhh! Este tono verde es mi favorito lo uso casi siempre y me encanta el color me deja deslumbrando en todos lados también siempre he querido probar el tono gris me encantaría saber como queda ya que el verde de manic me dejo enamoradisiiiiiiiiiima de mi y del color😍😍😍😍😍😍😍!!!! Y su aplicación es tan facil😍.
Bee V.
Toronto ON
This colour is more purple than blue I find. I don't bleach my hair so I dye it from dirty blonde and this colour comes out super super dark. I mix it with the atomic turquoise to lighten it up. 5⭐ because it's still more trust worthy than any other semi permanent dye
Ellie H.
England
I love Manic Panic!
After searching the internet high and low for a hair dye that would give me a vibrant beautiful red without having to bleach my hair, I decided to use this amplified version of #ManicPanic pillar box #red.
The dye is very easy to apply and does not smell bad. I didn't have enough to cover my whole hair so the underneath of my hair had less colour. I would recommend getting two bottles if you have similar length of hair to me or longer.
I was so happy with the results. I got a #brightred colour as you can see - without first #bleaching my hair. My natural hair is a very dark blonde and this came out well.
I have not given it 5 stars because it did not last 6 weeks. It lasted almost 5 before its started to noticeably fade and I was only washing my hair once or twice a week with cold water. So if you want to wash your hair often - don't expect it to last long.
Perfect for first time dyers as it is gentle and doesn't cause damage. #redhairdye
Jasmin S.
Madison, TN
What is the best way to keep this color maintained? I absolutely love the shade of it but red colors never seem to hold on my hair for very long.
Samantha F.
Brooklyn , NY
Is the manic panic any good?
Chelsea G.
Where can I find this at ?
Zoie U.
How long does this color generally last for?
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair manic panic vampire red color so much .