BY MANIC PANIC #5 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

The Amplified™ formula is a semi-permanent hair color that lasts 30% longer than our High Voltage® Classic color!
This stronger and longer-lasting formula is available in many of our best selling shades. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair.
Manic Panic® Hair Colors are ready to use, do not mix with peroxide.

Manic Panic, with 40 Years of history in leading the color rebellion, is proud to say our hair colors have always been Vegan and Cruelty Free.

And our products are also…
·Paraben-free
·Gluten-free
·Ammonia-free
·Resorcinol-free
·PPD-free
·Phthalate-free
·Made in the USA

Tested on celebrities, not animals™.

• Manic Panic Amplified™ Squeeze Bottle Does this hair colo...3 Answers
  • How long is last?2 Answers
  • I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair m...3 Answers
Manic Panic Amplified™ Squeeze Bottle
  • "I found this hair dye to have a great color but fade away even more faster then all the other temporary hair dyes i have tryed" in 2 reviews
  • "It also holds for a long time." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite hair dye to use." in 1 review
  • "Its a much safer option for your hair than using box dyes as well (mainly comparing reds) I have brown hair and used the red Manic Panic shades to get a nice auburn color." in 1 review
  • "I've used several of manic panic's dyes and all of the colors come out very vivid and there are several to choose from, but the color fades a bit too quickly for my tastes. " in 1 review
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
i love the blue tint that this manic panic color gave me! i am so happy with this brand and the color so much that i have decided to keep blue in my hair for three more months because i love how my hair look in the sun and light! i also received plenty of complements for having it and i can just say that this is the best ever!
Allison K.
I have loved Manic Panic since I was in high school in the 90's. The colors are always true to the swatch and intense. I like the vampire red to use as a filler over blonde hair that is going to a darker color. I have also used it on its own on myself just recently and I am almost 40. If you know what you are doing, you don't have to look like a clown.
Megan R.
Henderson, NV
I have dark brown hair, so being the experimenter I am, I dyed the bottom layer of my hair (by the nape) blonde and would dye it all kinds of colors like purple and green.  I was expecting this to be an awesome blue color, but instead it turned out to be a grungy green-ish teal.  Within 3 days my hair just looked absolutely terrible, so I ended up just re-dying the entire thing dark brown again.  I'm not sure if it was user error and maybe my blonde wasn't blonde enough, but it truly looked awful!
Lisa R.
Pflugerville, TX
I used this color over my natural light brown hair and it turned it into a very beautiful dark blue. I left in in for about an hour and 30 mins to let it really sit in my hair. Manic panic is a good brand if and when you start dyeing your hair on your own. They have a very wide selection of colors to choose from and if you don’t find one you like you can mix them or dilute them. Not to mention you can find them at Sally’s or even hot topic and it’s very easy to use, no mixing chemicals or anything.
Taylor P.
Review for: Turquoise, Blue Steel, Hot Hot Pink, Bad Boy Blue, Ultra Violet, Vampire Red, Virgin Snow more...
I've been dying my hair wild colors for over ten years now, so I've used a bunch of Manic Panic shades over the years. Color selection is pretty great, but most shades all end up fading into the same gross grey or yellow shade on my hair after two weeks or so. I really don't know why people still use this garbage, honestly. And it always made my hair feel so greasy, like I get that this stuff is pretty much just colored vegetable dye, but other vegetable dye based brands don't make me look like I haven't washed my hair in a month like this one does. And seriously, the staying power of the supposedly "longer lasting" amplified formula is awful. I wash and use warm water every day, but I know a few other "skittle heads" that don't shampoo at all, and this stuff still rinses out practically overnight. Don't waste your money unless you enjoy doing touch ups every few days. Use Splat if you want longevity.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Manic panic is such a great semi perm hair color. It always takes well and builds up after a few applications to stay for longer periods of time of washes out after one application like and good simi perm. I think the only issues people have with this brand is user error. Your hair has to be lighter then this bright vibrant color for it to show. A lot lighter/ blond to get the exact color and vibrancy and keep in mind it's a semi permanent color! That means it washes out, it does not deposit color, it is not permanent!
Patricia P.
Tengo mas de 1 año tintando mi pelo de azul. La primera vez que lo hice fue con el Rockabilly Blue de Manic Panic (el normal) y la segunda vez con la formula Amplified y si hubo un cambio, no uno drástico pero si se nota el cambio en la duración del color. (Debes mantenerlo con agua fría y poco calor para que dure mas)
Destiny B.
Stewartstown
I'm a huge fan of the manic panic amplified colors! They are super smooth and easy to apply and can be mixed with conditioner or toner to get a different shade if that's what you want. I loved mixing atomic turquoise and cotton candy pink to get a pretty periwinkle lavender shade. I also have the lavender toner in virgin snow
Bri B.
Albany, NY
This was my go-to hair dye for all of high school. It's easy to apply, and lasts a while on unbleached hair. I never bleached my hair while using this dye, and it would stay in for months at a time. It will, however, stain your hair. This is not the case with every Manic Panic hair dye I've used- their purples come out after a day. If you're looking for a temporary hair dye that isn't too temporary, I'd recommend this brand.
Courtney G.
Gettysburg, PA
Manic panic is one of my most favorite brands, and this particular color is my absolute favorite! My hair always comes out awesome and for as often as I dye it my hair is still very healthy so I feel that this product isn’t that harsh for your hair.
Jasmin S.
Madison, TN
What is the best way to keep this color maintained? I absolutely love the shade of it but red colors never seem to hold on my hair for very long.
Samantha F.
Brooklyn, NY
Is the manic panic any good?
Chelsea G.
Where can I find this at ?
Zoie U.
How long does this color generally last for?
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair manic panic vampire red color so much .