BY MANIC PANIC #6 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

The Amplified™ formula is a semi-permanent hair color that lasts 30% longer than our High Voltage® Classic color!
This stronger and longer-lasting formula is available in many of our best selling shades. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair.
Manic Panic® Hair Colors are ready to use, do not mix with peroxide.

Manic Panic, with 40 Years of history in leading the color rebellion, is proud to say our hair colors have always been Vegan and Cruelty Free.

And our products are also…
·Paraben-free
·Gluten-free
·Ammonia-free
·Resorcinol-free
·PPD-free
·Phthalate-free
·Made in the USA

Tested on celebrities, not animals™.

• Manic Panic Amplified™ Squeeze Bottle Does this hair colo...3 Answers
  • How long is last?2 Answers
  • I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair m...3 Answers
Manic Panic Amplified™ Squeeze Bottle
  • "I found this hair dye to have a great color but fade away even more faster then all the other temporary hair dyes i have tryed" in 2 reviews
  • "It also holds for a long time." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite hair dye to use." in 1 review
  • "Its a much safer option for your hair than using box dyes as well (mainly comparing reds) I have brown hair and used the red Manic Panic shades to get a nice auburn color." in 1 review
  • "I've used several of manic panic's dyes and all of the colors come out very vivid and there are several to choose from, but the color fades a bit too quickly for my tastes. " in 1 review
Ruby M.
Emporia, VA
I've never really been able to dye my hair and it come out that perfect "jolly rancher blue" but this product did Just that and more. I used 6ccs of this blue and 3 ccs of Sparks Magenta Mania to create my famous all blue look 💙. The only issue I had was that the consistency is the equivalent to ink, and mixed it with conditioner to even it out.
Allison B.
Manic Panic is super pigmented dye that is all natural and lasts a decent amount of time. If you have bleached your hair, you are going to get the color on the jar. It can be messy, and stain virtually everything it comes in contact with. When you are using unnatural colors this can be tricky. You need to be sure before you dive into a bold color. You can't turn back the clock instantly. 😉 It does fade with time. The pastels are pretty awesome. You can mix colors and add to shampoo.....just wear gloves
cynthia p.
It's a perfection on a bottle ! Firts the size is exactly what you need for a medium hair , the color will depend on how much bleach you have it , for me was perfect because I bleach it a lot and the have this beauty color . I will buy it again I love the way manic panic ink my hair!
Tesla C.
If you're new to coloring your hair or a pro. Manic Panic is great for any level! The amplifier does exactly what the names says. And with this specific product it amplifies the red tones in your hair! I've use this product multiple times and I'm so happy I did. Manic Panic Amplified- Hellfire keeps your hair looking freshly colored for weeks!
Marissa S.
Indianapolis, IN
After years of not using Manic Panic because of a string of bad experiences, I decided to give the new amplified version a try. Holy moly IT IS AWESOME! I used a mix of Green Envy, Venus Envy, and Enchanted Forest to achieve a really rich, dimensional green shade that I absolutely loved. It didn't bleed or fade at all until I intentionally started fading it to switch to a blue color. Would definitely recommend for fantasy colors.
Michaela B.
Cumberland , RI
I have bleached blonde hair and I use this dye mixed with conditioner sometimes just to add some fun color to my hair, and it still comes out so pigmented even if the mixture is mostly conditioner. I've used other brands that wash out faster without any dilution at all! I wash my hair a couple times a week and use hot water but my hair is still tinted a pale blue/purple and I'm in love.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
i love the blue tint that this manic panic color gave me! i am so happy with this brand and the color so much that i have decided to keep blue in my hair for three more months because i love how my hair look in the sun and light! i also received plenty of complements for having it and i can just say that this is the best ever!
Allison K.
I have loved Manic Panic since I was in high school in the 90's. The colors are always true to the swatch and intense. I like the vampire red to use as a filler over blonde hair that is going to a darker color. I have also used it on its own on myself just recently and I am almost 40. If you know what you are doing, you don't have to look like a clown.
Megan R.
Henderson, NV
I have dark brown hair, so being the experimenter I am, I dyed the bottom layer of my hair (by the nape) blonde and would dye it all kinds of colors like purple and green.  I was expecting this to be an awesome blue color, but instead it turned out to be a grungy green-ish teal.  Within 3 days my hair just looked absolutely terrible, so I ended up just re-dying the entire thing dark brown again.  I'm not sure if it was user error and maybe my blonde wasn't blonde enough, but it truly looked awful!
Lisa R.
Pflugerville, TX
I used this color over my natural light brown hair and it turned it into a very beautiful dark blue. I left in in for about an hour and 30 mins to let it really sit in my hair. Manic panic is a good brand if and when you start dyeing your hair on your own. They have a very wide selection of colors to choose from and if you don’t find one you like you can mix them or dilute them. Not to mention you can find them at Sally’s or even hot topic and it’s very easy to use, no mixing chemicals or anything.
Jasmin S.
Madison, TN
What is the best way to keep this color maintained? I absolutely love the shade of it but red colors never seem to hold on my hair for very long.
Samantha F.
Brooklyn , NY
Is the manic panic any good?
Chelsea G.
Where can I find this at ?
Zoie U.
How long does this color generally last for?
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair manic panic vampire red color so much .