Hair CareHair ColorSemi-Permanent Hair ColorManic Panic
Manic Panic Amplified Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cream

Manic Panic® Amplified™ Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cream

GUILT-FREE GLAMOUR!® Virgin Snow is a blue-tinted toner designed to help eliminate brassy tones on the lightest level 10 blonde. Virgin Snow, like all our shades, doubles as a deep conditioning mask while dyeing your hair. Use Virgin Snow™ to create a cool-toned canvas that can give you better results before dyeing bright colors or to simply brighten your blonde. Also available in our Classic High Voltage Cream Formula! WEAR IT LOUD!® Style: Amplified Semi-Permanent Hair White Toner Color: Virgin Snow Color Description - Blue Tinted Toner Volume: 4oz / 118ml Ingredients: Vegan Friendly, PPD Free! Additional Features: Benefits of Conditioning Hair, Resealable Tub For Longer Use, Comes With Instructions, Longer Lasting Formula with 30% More Pigment Duration: 4 - 6 weeks For Best Results: See Instructions Tab Tested on celebrities, not animals™.

[product:manic-panic-semi-permanent-hair-color-amplified] How long does it stay in? Do they offer good purple one ?
HooW well does this color stay?
How long does this color tend to last?
Start your review of Manic Panic® Amplified™ Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cream!
N Royalton, OH
Manic Panic®  Amplified™ Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cream uploaded by Victoria H.
Review for: Purple Haze™
I have always used manic panic for my hair coloring at home or with my sister who is a hair stylist. My very fine thin hair one bleached holds the color so well. It does dad over time an depending on what shampoo/conditioner you use & water temp. Those all do matter for the longevity of your hair color. I highly recommend them they have a very nice color selection and at ac very affordable price!
Bronston, KY
Manic Panic®  Amplified™ Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cream uploaded by Ashley G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Voodoo Blue™
I LOVE MANIC PANIC ❤️ This is my go to hair dye. It never disappoints! It's vegan and cruelty free. Not harmful for your hair. It goes on your hair just as it comes... Open it, crack the seal and apply straight from the jar/bottle. This is my new color as of tonight and it is amazing. The amplified is supposed to last longer and be a more vibrant, stronger color. The scent is rather nice with any of them you get. This one reminds me of the smell of grape tylenol. REMEMBER TO WASH WITH COLD/COOL WATER ❤️❤️❤️
Cedartown, GA
As a master cosmetologist, I use alot of hair color. When I want bright colors with no damage, I always use manic panic. I always get amazing results and the colors are flawless. I would absolutely recommend using manic panic for all color needs
South Bend
I have been using Manic Panic Vampire Red for almost a decade. It gives a vibrancy that cant be compared, and lasts longer than most reds, which is the hardest color to keep. The only downside is looking like you have a sunburn on your neck and your hands being red when you touch it. But alcohol will take that way and you’re good to go!
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Purple Haze™
I absolutely love this color. I was so happy with it when I finished my hair. The price was very affordable. The color was very pigmented and it lasted a lot longer then I expected.
Greensboro NC
Manic Panic®  Amplified™ Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cream uploaded by Mally M.
My favorite pink hair dye. Shade hot hot pink! Best hair dye so far for pink hair. Lasts months at a time! Mix with your fav white conditioner and leave in for an hour or so and you're good to go! Definitely a scene queen favorite.
Zion
This dye took really well to my hair. After I used a toner the color showed vibrantly on my hair
Cotulla, Texas
Loved this hair color! Used it on the bottom half of my hair and the color was what I expected a bright pretty turquoise! Yes it's easy to use and you need gloves and I would definitely buy it again! I would recommend it to people!
When its used over bleached hair this dye gives the most beautiful hot pink color. if not washed everyday the color will stay for a while but if washed everyday then it washes out very quickly
Los Angeles, CA
Manic Panic®  Amplified™ Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cream uploaded by Kristavel F.
I mix a few colors into my shampoo and my conditioner to keep this color in longer and this is the result I love this color
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
San Francisco , CA
il y a 2 mois
Manic Panic® Amplified™ Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cream How long does it stay in? Do they offer good purple one ?