BY MANIC PANIC

Manic Panic Amplified are Semi-Permanent cream hair colors that last 30% longer! see more...

• What's the difference between the regular high voltage manic pani...1 Answers
Chynna B.
New York
The amplified colors are so amazing and loud every time I’ve put it in my hair. They last longer than the regular manic panic jars and are brighter. The colors look as expected and I was very satisfied.
Alana C.
This hair color works so well (at least on my hair)! Very inexpensive (especially if you were thinking about getting it done somewhere).. The color looks even and very much what I thought it would be. Last for a pretty long time (even with washing a lot).. I really recommend this!!
Linda J.
I love this brand of hair dye! It's amazing! Not only is it vegan and doesn't ruin your hair, it also doesn't smell too bad. You can keep it in as long as you want, I usually do an hour. It makes my hair soft and all the reds I have used show up on my dark brown hair. This is the current color I have and it literally looks like the Little Mermaid.
Bri B.
Crossville, TN
I had heard some bad things about Manic Panic. Like it rinses out so fast. Now..I don't wash my hair but about 2-3 times a week as it's needed. This red was SO vibrant and I loved it! I like to have the hair that makes people look twice. It didn't rinse out/fade that easily. All in all I'm pleased with it :) going back in a while.
Carly V.
Virginia Bch, VA
I LOVE Manic Panic.  In between hair treatments, I can hit up the mall and pick some up out of Hot Topic.  It is easy to use and it smells like candy!  The color is dramatic and it lasts a LONG time.  The colors are vibrant and it's easy to use.  I am always satisfied.  I've tried almost all of their colors and I have never had a negative experience.
Shanika W.
Elk Grove, CA
I use this for my red highlights between color sessions. Excellent color payoff but the problem with this is it bleeds into ANY fabric you're wearing or using (your towels!) and it can fade extremely fast if your using cheap or sulfate filled shampoos. I still haven't found a better alternative, though.
Jenae M.
Denver, CO
This product is okay. Great if you're not looking for something super long lasting. I keep my hair fun colors and have for 6 years. I don't like having to redye my hair as often as I have to with Manic Panic. But the coloring is beautiful and the product is vegan and cruelty free.
Stephine R.
Virgina
I love manic panic and have been using them for years ! I also love that I can find them at Sally's ! It's so easy to use and very affordable . Colors are always what I expect and do the job intended. I will always re-purchase!! I also have gotten many friends to love them
Belem L.
Kansas City, KS
Best hair dye I've used! It stayed on for a while it was an easy apply and it didn't seem like it was too hard or harsh in my hair and my hair dries up really fast The color it was super intense and that was what I was going I love this Hair dye
Sophia H.
I absolutely love this stuff because it's a fun SAFE alternative to actually dyeing your hair. I would never permanently dye my hair red or blue (fun colors) because I'd get tired of it quickly. But this stuff is just temporary and it looks great. Not to mention it made my hair softer! Love love lovvve!
Brittany W.
Panton Vermont
What's the difference between the regular high voltage manic panic and the amplified manic panic?