BY MANIC PANIC

Manic Panic Amplified are Semi-Permanent cream hair colors that last 30% longer! see more...

• What's the difference between the regular high voltage manic panic ...1 Answers
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Amesbury, MA
I have been using Manic Panic in Wildfire for a very long time! There are no harsh chemicals in it, so it doesn't burn your skin or your eyes, and there is now nasty smell. I pick it up at Sally Beauty Supply or Hot Topic depending on where I am. I leave it in my hair for a few hours and rinse with cool water, and it usually keeps my hair colored for a good 6 weeks before I need to touch up my roots. I don't even bleach my hair, I do it right on top of my dark blonde. I love Wildfire and Manic Panic in general.
Jessi H.
Jessi H.
Kirkland, WA
I love this color! It's so bold and fun. The coloring occasionally needs touch ups, as red specifically tens to wash out more than any other color. But it's honestly not bad. The texture is nice, and it's easy to coat your hair quickly and efficiently. It doesn't necessarily smell and doesn't itch like bleach. I would definitely recommend Manic Panic to add a little color to your life.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
Do not EVER use this brand in your hair especially if it is long and you do not wish to cut it all off just to fix your hair. This stuff ruined my hair to the point that even stripping the color out did not take it all out and I was forced to grow it out and have ugly roots until it got long enough to cut it without being a short hairstyle because I do not like short hair on me!
Bri B.
Bri B.
Crossville, TN
I had heard some bad things about Manic Panic. Like it rinses out so fast. Now..I don't wash my hair but about 2-3 times a week as it's needed. This red was SO vibrant and I loved it! I like to have the hair that makes people look twice. It didn't rinse out/fade that easily. All in all I'm pleased with it :) going back in a while.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Their vegan lines of hair dye are great for me, as I try to be ethical with my beauty products. The colors deal just about the same as all unnatural box colors. They fade quickly and stain your hair so you're left with a sad patchy pastel hair color. The color is beautiful when it is freshly dyed, though.
Arianna B.
Arianna B.
Chicago , IL
Amazing. Great color. Decent smell and long lasting of you bleach your hair almost white. If you have an orange blonde you will get more of a brassy red from my experience. I am
Very satisfied with this product because it is also vegan and who doesn't love that!
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Barksdale Afb, LA
I really didn't like this mostly because it got everywhere and it takes forever for it to see pin on dark colored hair I wouldn't recommend this product to someone who has naturally dark hair
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Warning this is a verrrrrry bright red. At the time it was not what I was looking for so I ended up dyeing over it. But it is defiantly true to color and has a very bright and hold pigment.
Traci S.
Traci S.
Limestone, TN
I used this on my little sisters hair & it took great and looked beautiful but it literally faded and washed out in 4-5 days and it was semi permanent
Samantha g.
Samantha g.
Youngstown, OH
Beautiful color.. long lasting and as it fades it still looks great.. I enjoy the whole line and i purchased my items at sally beauty supply.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Panton Vermont
What's the difference between the regular high voltage manic panic and the amplified manic panic?