Manic Panic Amplified Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cream - Hot Hot Pink 4oz

Manic Panic Amplified Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cream - Hot Hot Pink 4oz "Pack of 2"

BY MANIC PANIC

The Amplified formula is a semi-permanent hair color that lasts 30% longer than the High Voltage Classic color! This stronger and longer-lasting formula is available in many of our best selling shades.

Gender: Unisex

Tyeeshia T.
Columbus, OH
I bleached my hair and then dyed it. When I dyed it my hair was so pigmented and bright. The color was better than I expected. It was very easy to use and apply. I would definitely buy this product again.
Gabby H.
Valdosta, ga
Beautiful color, but terrible bleeding into blonde hair. decently priced compared to other but not as readily available at as many retailers as other. Manic panic definitely set the scene for the other brands though. But there are new permanent crazy colors that don't bleed or fade.
Lizzie M.
Caddo mills, TX
I used vampire red I couldn't find the option to review it but I can't rave about this brand more it's cruelty free and vegan and is bright vivid colors
Michel L.
Irvine, CA
The colors are very bright and vibrant and last through numerous washes! I can always count on manic panic when i decide to dye my hair fun colors!
Super vibrant and great coverage on blonde unbleached hair. It did fade kind of quickly, but all "fun colors" seem too!
Abby M.
Manic panic colors are nice for quick at home color changes. Lasts long enough. Looks nice
Rebeca A.
Washington
It’s an amazing product. It works perfectly. I use it everyday. The price is really good I don’t issues with that. The packet where it comes it’s pretty cute though. I do would buy it again! I loved it!
Amber O.
Really radiant color. Supposed to glow under blacklight which I didn't try out. Apart from washing away too fast I really like this color. But it's not for shy people, you will stand out with this