Manic Panic Amplified Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cotton Candy, Pink

by Manic Panic

The Amplified formula is a semi-permanent hair color that lasts 30% longer than our High Voltage Classic color!This stronger and longer-lasting formula is available in many of our best selling shades.GUILT-FREE GLAMOUR! One of our most popular colors, Cotton Candy Pink is so delectable, you'll look sweet as candy! This color glows under black light, and because this is one of our lighter shades, thoroughly bleaching to a level 9 or 10 before use is suggested for the ideal outcome. To finish off with a matching pink lip, we recommend wearing our Lethal Lipstick Hot Hot Hot . Vibrant color results are best achieved by applying to hair that has been pre-lightened with Manic Panic Flash Lightning Bleach Kits Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair.Manic Panic Hair Color is ready to use, do not mix with peroxide. Vegan ingredients. PPD and ammonia-free.Tested on celebrities, not animals.

COTTON CANDY PINK HAIR DYE COLOR - One of our most popular colors, Cotton Candy Pink is so delectable, you'll look sweet as candy! This color glows under black light, and because this is one of our lighter shades, thoroughly bleaching to a level 9 or 10 before use is suggested for the ideal outcome.; 3X THE PIGMENTS & LASTS 30% LONGER THAN CLASSIC - The Amplified line has 3 times the pigment and lasts about 30% Longer than the Classic High Voltage Line. Lasts 6-8 weeks.; CRUELTY FREE & VEGAN FORMULA - Vegan ingredients colors and conditions hair - PPD & Ammonia-free, Paraben-free, Gluten-free, Resorcinol-free, Phthalate-free, Made in the USA. Tested on celebrities, not animals.; FOR BEST RESULTS - Vibrant color results are best achieved by applying to hair that has been pre-lightened with Manic Panic Flash Lightning Bleach Kits. Bleaching thoroughly to a level 9 or 10 before dyeing is recommended for the best results. Manic Panic Hair Color is ready to use, do not mix with peroxide.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Manic Panic Amplified Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cotton Candy, Pink!
Hudson, WI
I grew up using SPLAT products, and wanted to try this; as I’d always seen it at hot topic. Upon trying it, I first tried on non-bleached hair. The results were less than ideal, only lightly showing, but that was to be expected with darker brown hues. With bleached hair, I left on for the recommended amount of time. Results were bright but not the desired color. I tried again leaving it on for longer and found the color stained and stayed longer, but the faded hue did not change. I’d still recommend this product, the color, smell, and application are easy. The turn out can be adjusted.
Mount Airy, NC
This is a great coloring product to use on already light hair. While this will still give a pink color to darker hair, it isn't as vibrant. I recommend lifting any other color from the hair or bleaching dark hair before applying this product so you get the most vibrant results!
Manic Panic Amplified Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cotton Candy, Pink uploaded by Joselynn
i absolutely LOVE this hair dye, it does wonders for my hair and it smells wonderful too! when it fades it is a very pretty pastel pink and i LOVE it so much. i still but manic panic to this day. it’s my favorite hair dye. [product:manic-panic-hot-hot-pink-hair-dye-#13-4-fl.-oz]
San clemente , CA
Manic panic has been my go-to hair color for years! I am a licensed cosmetologist and I keep my hair at a very light platinum color. I love to spruce it up with manic panic every couple months to see what I get! This pink is one of my favorite shades ever, it’s so perfect!
Edgewood, MD
Manic Panic Amplified Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cotton Candy, Pink uploaded by alexis W.
I LOVED THIS PRODUCT!! My hair was almost yellow blonde during the summer and I put it on top and it came out beautiful 😊 I wish it would’ve stayed longer in my hair as it came out in 2 weeks after 2 washes😔 other than that it was amazing!
Far Rockaway, NY
Breast Cancer awareness is something I am very big on and I love to use Manic Panic to show my support by changing my hair color. I do it more than once a year so being able to afford it and find it at Walmart is a great thing.
Boone
Only manic panic color I've had problems with unfortunately as I had my hair lifted to a level 10 blonde and the color barey stuck to my hair for a week. It's a good brand just their pastel colors tend to not stick very well.
Wallins Creek
I love this but I wouldn't use it again and again I love this stuff but I can't do punks but it's a wonderful product and I would recommend it to anyone it's beautiful on blonds but I just don't think it's for me that's all
Orland park , IL
Absolutely stunning color. You can even dye it down a little by mixing it with a white conditioner to get the perfect color. Your not only dying your hair but also giving it a nice condition treatment as it dyes !!!
This lasted like two days. I was so disappointed! My hair is bleached properly and it still didn’t hold. It was fun while it lasted but I wouldn’t purchase again. Loved that it was vegan and smelled decent tho!

Looking for your answer?