Manic Panic Amplified Hair Dye - Voodoo Blue uploaded by member-81714072b

BY MANIC PANIC

Manic Panic Amplified Semi Permanent Hair dye Each bottle is 118ml of Manic Panic Amplified Cream Hair Dye Amplified hair dye from manic panic is 100% vegan and cruelty free Bottles if not fully used can be resealed and used at a later date Manic Panic Amplified Hair Dye can be mixed to achieve your individual colour Virgin Snow White is a toner used eliminate the yellowing that occurs after bleaching Please note they will not colour grey hair Hair dye should be applied to pre lightened hair for maximum effect A strand test should be done to ensure hair is in best condition to take colour This is Voodoo Blue see more...

Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this die. It made my hair a fun color for a long time. High really like this fun exciting and color. My hair is long and straight so it took me awhile to complete. I really like this product and plan to use it again.
Megan R.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dark brown hair, so being the experimenter I am, I dyed the bottom layer of my hair (by the nape) blonde and would dye it all kinds of colors like purple and green.  I was expecting this to be an awesome blue color, but instead it turned out to be a grungy green-ish teal.  Within 3 days my hair just looked absolutely terrible, so I ended up just re-dying the entire thing dark brown again.  I'm not sure if it was user error and maybe my blonde wasn't blonde enough, but it truly looked awful!
Jessie F.
Orchard Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
As always Manic Panic never lets me down. Color matches perfect to the search (assuming you pre-lighten enough) and lasts longer than most semi colors. Always is vibrant and beautiful. If you want long lasting color (and are using semis, ones without developers, such as manic panic) you can always leave them on over night. Just make sure you put some type of cap on your head and protect your bed!!
Angela D.
Bally, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color. It stays a pretty long time, and made my hair super soft. The scent was nice. Only issue (which honestly I've had this issue with ALL blue dye I have tried) is it will literally transfer onto your skin until after a few washes. I'm very pale so my ears and anywhere my hair may have been rubbing would get a blue tint. It eventually goes away, but expect people to point it out for awhile
Hannah D.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first product I ever used in my forray into hair-dye! It's super cheap and easy to use -- but just buying the dye alone won't do the trick. You'll need to buy a bleaching kit first, and make sure you have the proper shampoo/conditioner for adequate aftercare.
Bethany D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to love this product but I used it on hair that had been dyed blonde. I followed the directions carefully and it still did not give me the bold color that I wanted and washed out immediately. I know people who use this a lot and it works for them but sadly it did not work for me.
Caroline S.
Greenwood, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Voodoo blue was my favorite shade of blue from Manic Panic! It doesn't last long, I'll be honest but the colors always crazy vivid and the line is pretty accessible without having to go online!
Victoria F.
Middlesboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best out there color hair dyes to use on your hair. Really limits the damage and certain color's can be applied without bleach. They fade very nicely, but like most other dyes are sometimes hard to cover up.
Yessica S.
Middletown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the color but you would have to lift your hair color to a really light blond or platinum color or you'll get green or strips of blue and green
Terri E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
very nice but after I put it on I have to wash my hair about four times so it doesn't run but I love the colors