BY MANIC PANIC

Manic Panic Amplified Semi Permanent Hair dye Each bottle is 118ml of Manic Panic Amplified Cream Hair Dye Amplified hair dye from manic panic is 100% vegan and cruelty free Bottles if not fully used can be resealed and used at a later date Manic Panic Amplified Hair Dye can be mixed to achieve your individual colour Virgin Snow White is a toner used eliminate the yellowing that occurs after bleaching Please note they will not colour grey hair Hair dye should be applied to pre lightened hair for maximum effect A strand test should be done to ensure hair is in best condition to take colour This is Vampire Red see more...

• I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair manic pan...3 Answers
  • I want to try it out for free in a beauty box 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Heather W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Manic Panic! It smells great, spreads easily and evenly and gives you crazy, vibrant, wild, and long lasting color! If I ever want to go for an abnormal hair color Manic Panic is always where I turn. This dye stayed in my hair for weeks and looked great! Even made my hair look and feel MORE healthy after dying. Wonderful dye!
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Been a long time user of manic panic. Love the selection of colors but Vampire Red has been my go to the past few years. The only drawbacks are, the bottles are small, 4oz only, so if your hair is thick or long, you probably need two of the colors and no matter which one you use, they bleed and stain a lot.
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Probe este tinte semi permante hace un tiempo.
Era la primera vez que intentaria cambiar mi color de cabello
Lo puse de las puntas hacia abajo pero la verdad es que mi cabello siendo 100 natural y oscuro... casi no se noto el resultado!!! Solo si el sol le daba directamente podia ver destellos rojos.
Liz R.
Mt Pleasant, MI
When I used to dye my hair red, this was my all time favorite color. It is not overpowering, and turns out very beautiful. I also loved that I could use it over my natural hair to have a red cast when light hit it. This dye didn't damage my hair, but instead conditioned it. Love this dye!!
Kitty P.
Manic Panic will dye your hair but it has to be very light in order to get the color shown. If your base color is darker, the color will take but it likely won't look the way you want. I do love that manic panic is natural and not damaging (and it's fairly easy to wash out if you need to).
Ana M.
Great to up keep colored that has already been deposit, or put into lighten hair. Smells odd; it smells like beer actually, since it's 100% vegan which is fantastic ad well as long lasting. Will continue to purchase absolutely, especially when I'm close to Sally beauty.
Kaitlyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Looks amazing in the pot/tube and very easy to apply, but extremely messy! This will stain your hands for a few washes. The color last a long time, but was more pink then red. I think with manic panics colors you have to have really light for the pigment to be there
Tanisha M.
Fall River, MA
This works very well at getting your hair that pink/red hue. If your hair is bleached it is much more vibrant. On virgin hair it still gives you a color difference. But be aware that this does stain your hair and does not completely wash out of virgin hair.
Madelaine P.
Craig, CO
Since I have some red undertones in my hair, when I bleached my hair and then applied this it turned a lovely shade of red, and stayed very long. A bit longer than I'd wanted, as it stayed past the next bleaching, but that's better than it fading right?
Brittany F.
Beautiful deep red. Stands out even in dark brown hair. Never damaged my hair because of the vegan formula (which I love!). Never has harsh chemical smell. Great price but could use a little more product. Great brand and product overall!
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair manic panic vampire red color so much .
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I want to try it out for free in a beauty box