BY MANIC PANIC

Manic Panic Amplified Semi Permanent Hair dye Each bottle is 118ml of Manic Panic Amplified Cream Hair Dye Amplified hair dye from manic panic is 100% vegan and cruelty free Bottles if not fully used can be resealed and used at a later date Manic Panic Amplified Hair Dye can be mixed to achieve your individual colour Virgin Snow White is a toner used eliminate the yellowing that occurs after bleaching Please note they will not colour grey hair Hair dye should be applied to pre lightened hair for maximum effect A strand test should be done to ensure hair is in best condition to take colour This is Vampire Red see more...

• I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair manic panic...3 Answers
  • I want to try it out for free in a beauty box 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
I wish I had a picture to attach but sadly I can't find one. I like the formula of Manic Panic. It's not too thick and not too water. I like the amplified formula better than the original jars better because the colors are more vibrant and last a lot longer. I used Vampire Red because I wanted that Red Velvet hair color and it definitely came out the color I wanted. You have to make sure your hair is light enough for these colors to show up bright. The negatives of this product is that it's not as long lasting compared to other brands and you have to refresh it every week or every other week if you want to keep it vibrant. It gets on everything! Forget about wearing white with this dye. The color fades to a really ugly dull orange color and the dye is hard to get out of the bottle compared to the jar.
Carissa S.
Carissa S.
Vineland, NJ
Used this for a while n yes u will get color pay off I recommend bleaching hair if ur not already light u get mild staining I've had worse it's a good budget friendly option but far better brands n colors that last way longer cuz it washes out more n more from the first wash after application so it's up to the consumer to decide inexpensive for ok quality or pay alil more for proff color brands that have amazing edgy colors
Bri B.
Bri B.
Albany, NY
This was my go-to hair dye for all of high school. It's easy to apply, and lasts a while on unbleached hair. I never bleached my hair while using this dye, and it would stay in for months at a time. It will, however, stain your hair. This is not the case with every Manic Panic hair dye I've used- their purples come out after a day. If you're looking for a temporary hair dye that isn't too temporary, I'd recommend this brand.
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Floresville, TX
Manic panic is one of my favorite hair color lines. The colors always end up vibrant when used after bleaching. They also give a nice tint to dark/unbleached hair. The price is great for the amount of product. I have long hair and 2 bottles works just fine for me. I have recommended this product on numerous occasions and will continue to do so.
Briana G.
Briana G.
Smithfield , VA
My go to bright deep red color, I prefer the one in the tub but it stays pretty well for a semi permanent dye, my hair is a natural medium blonde with light blonde highlighting so it takes the color very well without the need to bleach. This product is actually like a conditioner in your hair and doesn't damage hair texture. It works well in darker hair as a glaze that you can see more in the light.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Richmond, KY
I love Manic Panic! It smells great, spreads easily and evenly and gives you crazy, vibrant, wild, and long lasting color! If I ever want to go for an abnormal hair color Manic Panic is always where I turn. This dye stayed in my hair for weeks and looked great! Even made my hair look and feel MORE healthy after dying. Wonderful dye!
Tammi M.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Been a long time user of manic panic. Love the selection of colors but Vampire Red has been my go to the past few years. The only drawbacks are, the bottles are small, 4oz only, so if your hair is thick or long, you probably need two of the colors and no matter which one you use, they bleed and stain a lot.
Lizia P.
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Probe este tinte semi permante hace un tiempo.
Era la primera vez que intentaria cambiar mi color de cabello
Lo puse de las puntas hacia abajo pero la verdad es que mi cabello siendo 100 natural y oscuro... casi no se noto el resultado!!! Solo si el sol le daba directamente podia ver destellos rojos.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Great to up keep colored that has already been deposit, or put into lighten hair. Smells odd; it smells like beer actually, since it's 100% vegan which is fantastic ad well as long lasting. Will continue to purchase absolutely, especially when I'm close to Sally beauty.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Looks amazing in the pot/tube and very easy to apply, but extremely messy! This will stain your hands for a few washes. The color last a long time, but was more pink then red. I think with manic panics colors you have to have really light for the pigment to be there
Henderson , NV
I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair manic panic vampire red color so much .
Henderson , NV
I want to try it out for free in a beauty box