BY MANIC PANIC

Manic Panic Amplified Semi Permanent Hair dye Each bottle is 118ml of Manic Panic Amplified Cream Hair Dye Amplified hair dye from manic panic is 100% vegan and cruelty free Bottles if not fully used can be resealed and used at a later date Manic Panic Amplified Hair Dye can be mixed to achieve your individual colour Virgin Snow White is a toner used eliminate the yellowing that occurs after bleaching Please note they will not colour grey hair Hair dye should be applied to pre lightened hair for maximum effect A strand test should be done to ensure hair is in best condition to take colour This is Vampire Red see more...

• I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair manic pan...3 Answers
  • I want to try it out for free in a beauty box 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Bri B.
Albany, NY
This was my go-to hair dye for all of high school. It's easy to apply, and lasts a while on unbleached hair. I never bleached my hair while using this dye, and it would stay in for months at a time. It will, however, stain your hair. This is not the case with every Manic Panic hair dye I've used- their purples come out after a day. If you're looking for a temporary hair dye that isn't too temporary, I'd recommend this brand.
Sydnie V.
Del City, OK
Manic panic vampire red is my all time favorite red hair dye !!!!!! It costs about $10 a bottle and it's vegan as well ! You can leave it in for as long as you'd like to really amplify the color and it's very hydrating for your hair. I recommend it to anyone wanting to go bright red !!
Heather W.
Richmond, KY
I love Manic Panic! It smells great, spreads easily and evenly and gives you crazy, vibrant, wild, and long lasting color! If I ever want to go for an abnormal hair color Manic Panic is always where I turn. This dye stayed in my hair for weeks and looked great! Even made my hair look and feel MORE healthy after dying. Wonderful dye!
Liz R.
canton
When I used to dye my hair red, this was my all time favorite color. It is not overpowering, and turns out very beautiful. I also loved that I could use it over my natural hair to have a red cast when light hit it. This dye didn't damage my hair, but instead conditioned it. Love this dye!!
Lisa K.
I had blonde hair and I dyed my hair with this color, and i loved it, It was my favorite hair color and cant wait to do it again. It is not very expensive at all,, and if someone knows how to do it right then it wil great, like someone professionally dyed your hair.
Natalia B.
Its a pretty color, it just depends the shade of color of your hair. i bought mine at sally,s for 5 to 8 dollars. i have short hair so i use one bottle and the hair dye lasted for months and whatever is left over on the bottle i reuse it to keep my hair red
Nicole ♌.
Cheshire, CT
I went for a deep red in my hair and I have light brown hair, I didn't bleach. I only left it on for 10 minutes and it was BRIGHT. Gorgeous color, and faded nicely into my brown hair. Just wish it was a little deeper
Lauren V.
harlan ky
I absolutely love this color, I hate that it fades so fast and gets really dull looking but you can always add more color to your hair if needed and also it doesn't fry your hair up, I also have the color red hot by L'Oréal mixed with this!
member-55636
Ok I had bleached my hair and I used this semi color and I loved it very bright red color ♥ everyone loved it the price is amazing I got it at Sally's beauty supply very satisfied !!! I will definitely keep buying this product
Jessica H.
Huntersville , NC
Used this to dye my daughters hair. It was beautiful and vibrant! How ever it only lasted about 3-4 washes in her bright blonde hair. I will admit I expected it to last a lot longer. It was easy to use though!
Lindsey C.
Henderson, NV
I have dark blonde hair color and I want to dye my hair manic panic vampire red color so much .
Lindsey C.
Henderson, NV
I want to try it out for free in a beauty box