Add a Photo

By MANIC PANIC
Manic Panic Amplified Semi Permanent Hair dye Each bottle is 118ml of Manic Panic Amplified Cream Hair Dye Amplified hair dye from manic panic is 100% vegan and cruelty free Bottles if not fully used can be resealed and used at a later date Manic Panic Amplified Hair Dye can be mixed to achieve your individual colour Virgin Snow White is a toner used eliminate the yellowing that occurs after bleaching Please note they will not colour grey hair Hair dye should be applied to pre lightened hair for maximum effect A strand test should be done to ensure hair is in best condition to take colour This is Vampire Red
Briana G.
Briana G.
Smithfield , Va

My go to bright deep red color, I prefer the one in the tub but it stays pretty well for a semi permanent dye, my hair is a natural medium blonde with light blonde highlighting so it takes the color very well without the need to bleach. This product is actually like a conditioner in your hair and doesn't damage hair texture. It works well in darker hair as a glaze that you can see more in the light.
Lizia P.
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA

Probe este tinte semi permante hace un tiempo.
Era la primera vez que intentaria cambiar mi color de cabello
Lo puse de las puntas hacia abajo pero la verdad es que mi cabello siendo 100 natural y oscuro... casi no se noto el resultado!!! Solo si el sol le daba directamente podia ver destellos rojos.
Madelaine P.
Madelaine P.
craig

Since I have some red undertones in my hair, when I bleached my hair and then applied this it turned a lovely shade of red, and stayed very long. A bit longer than I'd wanted, as it stayed past the next bleaching, but that's better than it fading right?
Geraldine S.
Geraldine S.
RIVERVIEW , FL

I use manic panic in between dye jobs. It's not so harsh on the hair and I love that it's a healthier alternative to keeping my red hair...well red! Definitely worth it and a nice alternative to pesky dyes that harm the hair.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Bronx, NY

Love manic panic especially cause there more safe to use on your hair then regular box dye. I dye my hair permanently once every 3 months and then substitute with manic panic until its time to dye the roots again
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ

I wish I had a picture to attach but sadly I can't find one. I like the formula of Manic Panic. It's not too thick and not too water. I like the amplified formula better than the original jars better because the colors are more vibrant and last a lot longer. I used Vampire Red because I wanted that Red Velvet hair color and it definitely came out the color I wanted. You have to make sure your hair is light enough for these colors to show up bright. The negatives of this product is that it's not as long lasting compared to other brands and you have to refresh it every week or every other week if you want to keep it vibrant. It gets on everything! Forget about wearing white with this dye. The color fades to a really ugly dull orange color and the dye is hard to get out of the bottle compared to the jar.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.

Beautiful deep red. Stands out even in dark brown hair. Never damaged my hair because of the vegan formula (which I love!). Never has harsh chemical smell. Great price but could use a little more product. Great brand and product overall!
Cevileigh H.
Cevileigh H.

It is. Very vibrant red, and it stays in hair really well. It does stain a bit, but if you are willing to sacrifice a pillow, it stays in your hair and stays really vibrant. It is available at Sally's beauty supply.
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Oakville

I have used this product multiple times to dye my hair. Believe it or not, they do eventually wash out, but I have gone weeks with this colour and it is still in my hair! It is a great product and the colour is amazing!