Manic Panic 40 Volume Cream Developer Complete Maximum Hair Lightening Kit uploaded by Angel W.Manic Panic 40 Volume Cream Developer Complete Maximum Hair Lightening Kit uploaded by Aunt Princess Sara T.

BY MANIC PANIC #16 in Hair Bleach & Lighteners

A great way to pre-lighten hair before using Manic Panic® Semi-Permanent Hair Colors. Manic Panic® Amplified Flashlighting® 40 Volume Bleach Kit is another perfect complement to. Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Hair Colors . Turn up the volume with the. Amplified Flashlighting ® 40 Volume Bleach Kit kit. This advanced formula uses a dreamy creamy developer. This Maximum Lift kit contains more powder & developer. Amplified Flashlighting® 40 Volume is packaged in an "amplifier" box marked super strength!  &l. see more...

• My hair is a bit below my collar bone (16 to 18 inches long) how ...1 Answers
  • Will this kill your hair like most bleach kits?1 Answers
  • When I used this is dried out my hair bad I have died hair for ye...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I have very delicate hair and so my hair takes about 20 minutes to reach bleach blond from a very dark brown but this bleach took a a little over 30 minutes to reach a gold color." in 5 reviews
Janae U.
Fresno, CA
The first time I bleached my hair, I used this. And I thought it would be like all the other brands, maybe lighten it to an orange color or enough for me to pop some color at the ends. This straight up turned my hair yellow. My curls fought so hard to keep their shape. I was not prepared. But I loved it. I loved how fast it took me to blonde and I loved the color. And I nourished my curls back into shape. So it was a win win. Just know that this really works
Deanna J.
Pleasanton
This was really hard to work with and if you have lots of hair then you’ll have to buy 2-4 kits if you want to bleach your whole head. I wouldn’t recommend because this damaged my hair badly and came out uneven. My hair was so damaged I had to get my hair done professionally because it was that bad.
Kamille R.
milwaukee
Manic Panic Flash Lightning Hair Bleach Kit 40 Volume. Is okay if you are looking for something cheap and quick instead of going to the salon. They provide you with the gloves bleach bowl and brush in the box which is a plus the directions are very helpful. If it is your first time doing bleach this is a good kit to get. Just make sure that you have some type of moisturizer to help the dry ends brought with the bleaching process
Chantal G.
Cape Coral, FL
This was great and super easy to use! My son wanted blonde hair for the summer and this helped me get him there without ruining his hair! It brought all the needed items and was at a great price!
Eduarda J.
Best boxed bleach on the market! i hear it's comparable to Bleach London, but we don't have that in America. This stuff really gives you that Peroxide-white blonde, when used with the Wella T18 toner. the MP toner didn't do squat, but this bleach is a staple for quick results!
Janie G.
It gets the hair light enough to use one of the vibrant dyes. My hair is dark and this won't get it platinum, but it definitely allows me to use all of the fun colors manic panic offers. Manic Panic Siren's Song Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cream, 4 oz.
Ribecka J.
I've never used a lightening kit before. I was kinda disappointed with how spotty my hair turned out. I used all tools as they should have been used, but some areas lightened a lot more than others
Brittany L.
Don't use this product unless you're natural dark dark brown or black I used this on precious colored hair ( this was many moons ago I'm smarter now) and it burnt my hair to a crisp I had to cut so much of my hair off
Carolyn D.
N Arlington, NJ
Works quickly and is greatly accelerated by heat. By the time I was done applying it to hip length hair it was a fourth of the way to the shade I wanted. Used on both virgin hair and previously bleached(year) hair.
Alicia O.
I've been bleaching and dyeing my hair for a few years, and while I'm not a huge fan of Manic Panic's actual dyes, I did really love this box kit. It came with a tint brush, and that was really cool. I was actually able to mix half of the bleach at a time. I was growing out a shaved head and had overgrown pixie slash really awkward and too short to be a bob cut length type hair and only needed half of it and that was easy to do. I (really weirdly) didn't take any pictures so that sucks.
Gina C.
Emmaus, PA
My hair is a bit below my collar bone (16 to 18 inches long) how many boxes of the bleach should I get to cover all of my hair?
Teresa L.
When I used this is dried out my hair bad I have died hair for years and never has it felt this bad I wont ever use this brand again
Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
Will this kill your hair like most bleach kits?