MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerMANIA
by Giorgio Armani for WOMEN: EAU DE PARFUM 10 OZ MINI (note* minis approximately 1-2 inches in height)

by MANIA

I heard its great but the smell wears off. But so do other perfumes what do you think? Those that have tried
Start your review of MANIA by Giorgio Armani for WOMEN: EAU DE PARFUM .10 OZ MINI (note* minis approximately 1-2 inches in height)!
How would you rate this product?
Lily C.
Denham Spgs, LA
I absolutely love this perfume. I have really bad sinus and allergy problems and this doesn't make them act up at all.
Sophia G.
Pottstown, PA
This fragrance is aptly named. Armani details that Mania's fresh, passionate symphony is composed of Moroccan laurel, green tangerine and pink peppercorns, cedar, sandalwood, amber and musk. This sexy blend is made irresistible by lighter floral notes, making it perfect for any hopeless romantic who hopes to leave his mind in a mania ;) I really appreciate fragrance minis because they seriously fit into anything. Carry them in your weekender bag, your party clutch, your back pocket, your bra (for those club nights when you can't be carrying anything around).
GLENDA M.
I can't go on with out having some before my bottle runs out I'm already running to buy a new one love it
Linda S.
LOVE...I have always bought my husband the Armani cologne but never have tried the women's until now and have been really enjoying Mania. Get so many compliments.
Brookie T.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is amazing I love it so much smells really good and the guys will love it I recommend
Stacey S.
Raleigh, NC
Smells amazing! Not too strong or too floral. Defiantly an everyday smell. I would definitely recommend!
Krystal F.
Salem
Omg this perfume is such a great smell it is not flower smells it is more of spice with a way to allure a reaction from both sexes senses that makes them lean in and sniff to the point you get nervous you smell bad until you get what perfume are you wearing it smells really good I want to buy it
amanda B.
My husband got this for me he loves it it last longer then others . i would buy again
Andreessa S.
Rio de janeiro,Vila isabel, Brasil
Perfume otimo minha mae adorou por causa , que o cheiro e duradouro sem oque reclama.
Brenda B.