Manhattan Brow'Tastic Eyebrow Kit uploaded by Toriiii C.Manhattan Brow'Tastic Eyebrow Kit uploaded by Eleanor T.Manhattan Brow'Tastic Eyebrow Kit uploaded by fatmata f.

BY MANHATTAN

3 steps to perfected brows:

• Apply pigmented wax with harder, precision brush to define & fix brows
  • Blend powder with soft angled brush to get a dramatic & intense look
  • Use combing brush to groom brows

Karinna A.
Okay let's get started with this powder. I love eye brow powder it goes on perfectly and removes nicely as well. Now as for the pomade I do not use that section only because it makes my brows look thick! But the the powder is great and would definitely recommend.
Christina J.
Coal Township, PA
My daughter uses this product everyday before school. It's very affordable and lasts all day until she takes it off at night. It's nicely bendable and a good shade. She's only 13 and her eyebrows look great and natural with this. I think it's worth the buy as I've bought two for her now.
Love this product. Firstly it is very affordable and good quality for the price. The product last all day long on my eyebrows. Also as the packing is small is is very suitable for traveling. I always carry it around, no one knows when you need to chuck some eyebrows on 😂😂👌
Essence M.
I would love to try this brow kit because I am running out of stuff to use for my eyebrows and need a good consistent brow kit when I'm putting on make-up
Adriana A.
El Paso, TX
favorite brow kit by far! i love the colors usually the powder is TOO light for me but this one as perfect . i use this at least every other day!
Rachel E.
Whitestone, NY
Fast and easy to apply. The color lasts all day until you wash it out. The wax isn't that easy to glide on but overall a reliable product
Josie S.
These colors are very pretty and natural. they last a long time too. this palette is easy to carry around and use for any occasion.
Nearma J.
Fresno, CA
This product keeps your brows neat and in tack and last long . And most of all there is a shade for every brow color
Brianna W.
Cecil, GA
Best product ever!!! This eyebrow kit really does its job and so much more couldn't be more happy with this product
Ashley H.
Bartonville, IL
Love this kit. My brows are very light and my hair is dark so this helped tremendously!!
Brenda V.
I'm looking for a good eyebrow palette, what would you recommend. How is this palette, & how much is this product?
Margaret A.
Fullerton, CA
How well does this work
Sonja l.
Should I buy this product? What do you think about it?:3
Lauren C.
Nicholasville, KY
Does anyone know if they have this in a blonde color? And do they have this at Wal-Mart? I have really light eyebrows and just need them to show a little more lol