BY MANHASSET

This m48 adjustable music stand in black is ideal for concerts, music, plays or rehearsals. The stand is designed with a three-legged base for easy portability. see more...

• How can we get these ones? I would love to buy a music stand.6 Answers
Buy on JCPenney
  • "We used these to hold our folders and music from when I was in middle school concert band up to when I was in high school concert band!" in 2 reviews
  • "Long as you've done that, works very well and holds a fair amount of music. " in 1 review
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Pop Culture Expert
These are just about the most sturdy and hearty stands you can buy. They aren't ns portable as a fold-away stand but I like them much better. The space to hold your sheet music has a deep shelf in case you have a cup to soak reeds, have a pencil to make notes, or an electronic tuner or metronome. the height is adjustable and it's not terribly heavy, no more than a few pounds. Don't bother with collapsible stands, they really aren't worth the hassle. I would take one of these any day.
Karen F.
Huntington, IN
We used these in high school to hold our music in band class, I have one that I bought used that my daughter uses at home to practice her flute. I like that it is adjustable height and where you put the music tilts for better viewing.
Evangeline J.
Pop Culture Expert
We actually have about 60 of these in my schools band room. And let me tell you, these stands are so durable. They have been through so much damage and so much wear but they still do their job.
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
I love that these stands have a tighter on the bottom because after a while they tend to lean and this helps with that.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
We used these exact same stands throughout my time in band. I had a different one at home and it wasn't nearly as durable as these. They would survive in any type of weather situation and maintained their durability despite being beat up by middle schoolers.
Shemuel P.
Las Vegas, NV
As an orchestra nerd, I have had many a run ins with music stands( both literally and figuratively) and hands down Manhasset stands are one of the sturdiest cost efficient stands out currently. Not only is not easily breakable, it fits practically anywhere when it is not in use. For whatever reason, 3 years ago, I got it into my mind that I wanted a portable music stand that I could carry in my backpack. This stand lasted me for five months before pieces went missing and the stand was inoperable, the funny thing about this was I never truly used the stand outside of the house; I never had a reasonable cause to. Basically, the point of this story was/is to rant on how sturdy the Manhasset M48 stand is and do not be persuaded away by the whimsically colorful stands that collapse-because they won't last.

The End.
Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of the best styles of music stands that are made. They are very sturdy and the wind doesn't just flip them over. They hold a great amount of weight too.
Chelsea J.
Huntington, WV
We used these to hold our folders and music from when I was in middle school concert band up to when I was in high school concert band! Very sturdy and reliable to hold on to things and it's so easy to paper clip your music to the stand if a breeze of air rolls through! Easy to adjust so you can see your music better as well!
Allie R.
Good stand. It gets lose overtime but can easily be fixed with adjusting the screw on the bottom. Long as you've done that, works very well and holds a fair amount of music.
Allison E.
Warren, AR
I had these stand when I was in High School in Band class. Of course they were old and tattered, It's a small town high school BUT They did do the job.
Ingrid B.
Beamsville , Ontario
How can we get these ones? I would love to buy a music stand.