BY MANHASSET

This m48 adjustable music stand in black is ideal for concerts, music, plays or rehearsals. The stand is designed with a three-legged base for easy portability. see more...

• How can we get these ones? I would love to buy a music stand.6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "We used these to hold our folders and music from when I was in middle school concert band up to when I was in high school concert band!" in 2 reviews
  • "Long as you've done that, works very well and holds a fair amount of music. " in 1 review
Karen F.
Karen F.
Huntington, IN
We used these in high school to hold our music in band class, I have one that I bought used that my daughter uses at home to practice her flute. I like that it is adjustable height and where you put the music tilts for better viewing.
Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Pop Culture Expert
These are just about the most sturdy and hearty stands you can buy. They aren't ns portable as a fold-away stand but I like them much better. The space to hold your sheet music has a deep shelf in case you have a cup to soak reeds, have a pencil to make notes, or an electronic tuner or metronome. the height is adjustable and it's not terribly heavy, no more than a few pounds. Don't bother with collapsible stands, they really aren't worth the hassle. I would take one of these any day.
Evangeline J.
Evangeline J.
Pop Culture Expert
We actually have about 60 of these in my schools band room. And let me tell you, these stands are so durable. They have been through so much damage and so much wear but they still do their job.
Brytny B.
Brytny B.
Granbury, TX
Lightweight yet durable. This stand is versatile and convenient. Recommended!!
Thespoena M.
Thespoena M.
Springdale, AR
A well designed music stand that does what it's supposed to do. Sturdy design that doesn't tip nearly as easily as other music stands on the market.
Erin A.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
We used these exact same stands throughout my time in band. I had a different one at home and it wasn't nearly as durable as these. They would survive in any type of weather situation and maintained their durability despite being beat up by middle schoolers.
Allie R.
Allie R.
Good stand. It gets lose overtime but can easily be fixed with adjusting the screw on the bottom. Long as you've done that, works very well and holds a fair amount of music.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Does what its suppose to. Very nice looking and holds a lot of weight. Seems very durable!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
I love that these stands have a tighter on the bottom because after a while they tend to lean and this helps with that.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
These are the stands that I used from elementary school all the way up through college. They are heavy and don't collapse super small, so they do take up space, but they are tough and last forever! It takes a LOT to even bend or dent one of these, much less break one.
Ingrid B.
Ingrid B.
Beamsville , Ontario
How can we get these ones? I would love to buy a music stand.