Mango Thin African Mango Powered With Irvingia

by Mango Thin

Dietary Supplement. From the African Rainforests! Natural Weight Loss Supplement. Helps Block Absorption of Excess Carbs*. Supports Healthy Weight Management*. Helps Support Metabolism & Energy*. Powered with Irvingia! Do you want to lose belly fat or lower your cholesterol?  The West African is grown naturally in the rainforests of Cameroon Africa and is considered to be a natural source of cholesterol and weight management agent.  African Mango, also known as Irvingia Gabonensis, is high in fiber, which is essential when removing cholesterol from th.

Do these actually work? And how about the taste??
How well has this worked for anybody else? And are there any competitors with this products?
Start your review of Mango Thin African Mango Powered With Irvingia!
How would you rate this product?
Herrin, IL
I think with this you are really getting what you pay for. I didn't see changes at all I have taken better products that this before. I wouldn't recommend it at all
Gluten Free / Medium
Seattle, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
It's great for metabolism but I'm concerned about some of the extra ingredients in the product. I think there are better African Mango products for this use.
Organic, Gluten Free / Heavy
Denton, TX
It's an okay product I did see improvement in my metabolism but I didn't lose much weight
Heavy
Arlington, TX
I noticed it helped with my metabolism but I didn't see any drastic changes.
I noticed it helped with my metabolism but I didn't see any drastic changes.