MakeupNail CareCuticle Cream & OilMango Tango
California Mango Magic Cuticle Treatment Oil

Mango Tango California Mango Magic Cuticle Treatment Oil

by Mango Tango

California Mango Magic Cuticle Oil Treatment is 100% natural oil and pampers your cuticles keeping them soft and moisturized.

Where do I buy this
Where can I buy this? preferably in store and not online, thanks.
Start your review of Mango Tango California Mango Magic Cuticle Treatment Oil!
Jaineily O.
Fremont, NE
Mango Tango California Mango Magic Cuticle Treatment Oil uploaded by Jaineily O.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Best cuticle oil I have ever used! It smells incredible and it works perfect. The bottle comes with a lot of product which will last a very long time. Very worth it and highly recommend! I would definitely buy it again.
Ryan C.
Love this stuff. It smells so good and soaks in quickly. I have awful hangnails and peeling cuticles and this stuff really works in minimizing them.
Leslie O.
Denver, CO
Mango Tango California Mango Magic Cuticle Treatment Oil uploaded by Leslie O.
Purchased at: ULTA
Mango Tango California Mango Magic Cuticle Treatment Oil I've been using this for a week and it really does the job! Of course it's oily but it obs absorbs within seconds. It keeps you cuticle healthy and soft! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I recommend 3 times a day or before end of day.
Marquiesha R.
The only time I've ever used cuticle oil is at the nail salon. I bought this particular product two weeks ago to give myself an at home manicure. I could really tell the difference in the health of my nails. I apply it every night. Even when I have on artificial nails. My nails are growing stronger and healthier.
Sandra B.
Gentry, AR
Mango Tango California Mango Magic Cuticle Treatment Oil uploaded by Sandra B.
This is an AMAZING product! I love the way this makes my nails and cuticles feel and it smells so good!
Ashley M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I absolutely this cuticle oil! It smells amazing! Before I started using this oil, my hands were a mess around my nails and my nails were brittle and always breaking. Now, my hands look great. My nails are strong and can actually grow to a decent lenght. The bottle is tiny, but it seems to last forcr, because a little goes a long way. Hands down the best cuticle oil on the market!
Maribel R.
Naples
Mango Tango California Mango Magic Cuticle Treatment Oil uploaded by Maribel R.
Smell AMAZING!!!!!! ... And help a lot with my dry cuticles .... I use it many times a day.
Lindsay L.
This is my favorite cuticle oil that I can buy in town. It moisturizes well and absorbs fairly quickly. I love the smell too.
Esperanza W.
Victoria, TX
Mango Tango California Mango Magic Cuticle Treatment Oil uploaded by Esperanza W.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I've only been using this for about a week but it has transformed my cuticles. My cuticles were always cracked and bleeding because my hands are dry from soapmaking. I always wanted to find something that would heal and moisturize my cuticles. The price is reasonable and the sent smells so good. I wish they sold this in huge containers because I apply this multiple times a day.Mango Tango California Mango Magic Cuticle Treatment Oil
Katie H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Love this cuticle oil. I use it every night. Softens my cuticles and smells absolutely amazing. Recommend this product highly!