Mango & Shea Butter Shampoo 12oz uploaded by Dione P.Mango & Shea Butter Shampoo 12oz uploaded by Tineka R.Mango & Shea Butter Shampoo 12oz uploaded by Karene W.

BY REVLON

Creme of Nature® Mango & Shea Butter Ultra-Moisturizing Shampoo gently cleanses and conditions while infusing dehydrated hair with moisture. see more...

Buy on kmart
Tineka R.
Fairbanks, AK
So far i love this product!
I'm wanting to rehydrate my curls so m going for more of a cream texture when it comes to products so I bought this from walmart... I really love how it makes my hair and scalp feel. I'm mixed so my hair is curly but also needs light products to keep it bouncy and alive. This does just that. I'll definitely buy this again
Isis S.
I love the way this smells. But anyways this shampoo made my hair super soft and healthy looking :) I have dry scalp so my hair is a bit of a pain but this helped decrease my dry scalp issues. I was very satisfied with this product:)
Danesha T.
This shampoo is one of my few staple shampoos, that I know won't dry out my hair. I have used this product on multiple states of my hair and was always left with the same results. When I first tried it I was so surprised at how soft and moisturized my hair was after. Especially since it does have sulfates.

The whole cream of nature mango and shea butter line is awesome. If you need moisture this is the truth.

I would definitely recommend to any of my curly/coily/kinky haired girls out there.
Chealsey C.
Keithville
I didn't enjoy the smell and the product did minimum work to control frizz... I don't know if it's because my hair is thick bit it didn't work as hood as I would liked.
Karene W.
Savage , MD
This recently became my favorite product to use on my locs in the summertime along with the conditioner. I used creme of nature's box color to dye my hair blonde and followed up by using the shampoo and conditioner for the remainder of summer. I love it because I have coarse textured hair and this product allows my hair to become moisturized and soft even DAYS after using. I would recommend this for natural hair.
Charee M.
The shampoo was so moisturizing on my hair. This is a decent shampoo to use during wash day. And the scent is amazing. I love the smell of mangoes so this fits right into what I like on my hair. I smell like a tropical fruit salad when I wash my hair with this product. This is a decent guy. However, I got this with my CurlKit subscription.
Tiffany B.
Vail, AZ
I tried the leave-in & loved it! I'd definitely be willing to see what the shampoo is working with. The slip & moisture was amazing & it smells sooooo gooooodddd!
Destiny D.
Columbia
This shampoo is amazing! Normally shampoo dries my hair out but this moisturizes my hair and it smells sooo good! This is the only shampoo I will use now!
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
I love this product. It smells so good and a little bit goes a long way! It cleans my hair and makes it manageable after. It has a great price as well.
Brecia H.
My hair does not like cream of nature products for some reason. My hair always feel dry after and my scalp itches like crazy this product included