Mango Lip Balm - Twin Pack

For sweet, juicy lips always in season

What’s your favorite flavor?
[product:burts-bees-mango-lip-balm] ?is it good?
Does this make your lips feel really waxy? Or good and smooth?
Start your review of Mango Lip Balm - Twin Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...greasy and shiny like most chapsticks, its nice and really helps with chapped lips and makes your lips look nice and smooth naturally, without looking greasy. Love it!!” in reviews
“I love all Burt's Bees products, this especially! It's natural, moisturizing, and it has the cool feeling after putting it on <3! It's a bit more expensive than other chap sticks but it's definitely worth it! ” in reviews
“I love the smell of this! Mango is my fav fruit and having the smell on my lips just makes me super happy:)” in reviews
weston
I have tried almost all of Burt's Bees lip balms via a collector tin and can recommend this one as the BEST of those. What puts it over the top? The initial scent, the texture, the flavor while applying. In that order. Couldn't help but notice someone thought it wasn't deep fix? It most certainly is! I'd neglected my lips and they were severely chapped. Faithful application of this balm healed them! My lips peeled twice, but NO PAIN or deep red hurt like other generic stuff out there. They peeled EVENLY and only one EVEN layer. I'm sold on this one! If I run out? I use the Next best Burt's Bees Balm ( Pomegranate Akai? until my shipment arrives. Buy one for everybody! They'll thank you!
With Burts bees I love that they use natural products and that it smells amazing and how their beeswax goes into their lip balm’s because I feel like beeswax really helps the mango one is my favorite I just love tropical cents however the smoothness does not last very long the application is very easy so it’s packaging it’s easy to open the product last a very long time however I always end up losing them and having to buy a new one but they do last a very long time.
Minnesota
I've recently just received this as a gift and let me tell you...I totally recommend it! The smell is great, the moisturizing effect works wonderfully, and last but not least, it actually healed my chapped lips. Living in a snowstorm prone city, my lips are always chapped. Always. Until I got this lip balm. It really helped me to reduce the amount of chapped lips that I received, in the short time frame that I got this lip balm.
Omaha, NE
5/5 stars because this product is my favorite lip balm to use! The mango is perfect and it is not like a gross citrusy flavor and it is not overpowering. I like using it because it contains natural ingredients and I know I am not putting harmful chemicals on my skin. I also don't have to keep reapplying lip balm all day long because it is super hydrating! I love Burt's Bees products and will keep buying their lip balms!
Georgetown , TX
Mango Lip Balm - Twin Pack uploaded by Nancy M.
We love burts bees lip balm and the mango 🥭 is mine and my daughters absolute favorite. In fact we fight over who’s tube it is because it’s just that fabulous. Not only does it leave your chapped lips smooth in an instant, the smell is fabulous. Whose lying!? You know you tend to lick your lips.. so the mango is an added plus. Guess I need to grab another tube so we can each have one! Mango Lip Balm - Twin Pack
Trumbull, CT
I LOVE all of burts bees lip balms. They are super moisturizing and they glide on the lips nicely. They are super creamy, a little on the thicker side, but they protect your lips and lock in moisture. They’re cheaper if you buy them in a pack (plus you get more flavors). You can literally find them in almost any store. Well worth the money. Have been using them for years. Great lip balm.
Michigan
This is my absolute favourite lip balm. It never feels weird or drying like other lip balms. Some lip balms make my lips even more chapped after several applications, but Burts Bees never fails to leave my lips feeling plush and moisturized. The packaging is really cute and reminds me of something you might pick up from the Farmers Market. Definitely my go to lip balm.
Pocatello, ID
Good flavor. One of the better flavors in my opinion. Quality is what you expect and hear from this brand. For the most part with this brand its just a matter of finding your flavor because it is better than lip balms that are in the chapstick and blistex level. Leaves your lips moisturized without feeling as though you need to reapply it all the time.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is one of my favorite scents in the Burt's Bees line (the Cucumber Mint is my ultimate favorite); because of the extra mango ingredients (like mango butter) this particular lip balm flavor is arguably even more hydrating and does a better job of locking in moisture than some of the other flavors (like the original peppermint one because peppermint oil is drying).
Purchased at: ULTA
I love burt's and bees lip balms. I have tried various othe brands of lip balms and this brand is by far still my favorite. The mango one smells delicious as well and keeps your lips well hydrated. They are a bit pricey but I recommend purchasing a 4- pack to get more bang for your buck. I've found them for reasonable and discounted prices at ulta and Amazon.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
il y a un mois
Alyssa F. • il y a 22 jours
I love Burt’s bees! I have really dry lips all the time and it’s one of the few chapsticks that keeps my lips moisturized for more than 10 minutes!!! I personally think the original (mint) lasts longer but the mango/pear/vanilla are all great too!!
Orange , CA