Mango Exfoliating Sugar Body Scrub

Mango Exfoliating Sugar Body Scrub

pick up our tropical, mango scented scrub, to buff away dead skin cells, leaving your skin supremely soft and refined. it's sugary texture and fruity scent adds a touch of luxury to your exfoliating routine. - 1094314

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mango Exfoliating Sugar Body Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica T.
Clifton, NJ
Smells great and leaves your body feeling super soft and smooth. This product is not harsh and will not scrub too hard but it will have you smelling amazing and feeling super soft. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good body scrub.
Tata D.
New Castle, DE
Mango Exfoliating Sugar Body Scrub uploaded by Tata D.
First of all, it has a very good smell, it is impossible not to like someone. The product is very high quality and performs the function of a scrub amazingly. I bought it for the first time and I liked it very much. This particular product is 50 ml. The price is acceptable and I have this mango 🤤 THE BODY SHOP® Mango Exfoliating Sugar Body Scrub 👈
STEYSI Z.
Coventry, West Midlands
Mango Exfoliating Sugar Body Scrub uploaded by STEYSI Z.
This is actually the best Sugar scrub for me! I’m a big The Body Shop fan and i love this mango colab. I usually use the product after epilating my legs because I have sensitive and dry skin and it reddens very quickly and this scrub quickly cleans my pores and moisturizes my skin. And the smell of mango is great is felt for at least 2 days. I have the same smell of mango like body lotion it’s so nice as well!
Tamta A.
Wilmington, DE
Mango Exfoliating Sugar Body Scrub uploaded by Tamta A.
The body shop body care kit is my favorite. It consists of shower gel, body butter, body scrub, soap and soft bath sponge. Mango Exfoliating Sugar Body Scrub smoothes and refines your skin. It has fantastic smell and longs last. THE BODY SHOP® Mango Softening Body Butter is amazing moisturizing for your skin. Mango Soap is with mango seed oil and makes your skin more velvet and gentle. Shower gel has amazing smell, contains mango essence and is good choise for dry akin. This amazing kit is great choise for skin which is dried by the effect of winter weather. It help to return easticity and youthful effect yo your skin. I highly recommend it 🙏❤️ If you want 100 % vegan product it is for you 😊🌸🎀

Looking for your answer?