BY MANGO

• I work at JCPenney and I constantly see this line of clot...10 Answers
  • Is this brand carried by any of the JC Penneys in New Mex...2 Answers
  • What do you like the most about Mango?8 Answers
Mango
  • "I have a winter coat bellisimo this brand definitely love to others as being very beautiful is very good quality and has already four years with me and still intact.I love their clothes." in 5 reviews
Kaylyn H.
Malibu
Representatives were nice people, but had very little capability to help me do basic things because the company has set it up to make returns nearly impossible. They purposefully make it difficult so as to never get returns, and am never able to speak with a manager. I have spent hours on the phone trying to find lost packages they wouldn't refund me for, and talking to a million reps that all promise the same thing, of course without any level of delivery. Their shipping companies are awful too, they have no decent tracking, so all of my packages were lost. Want to waste a pretty penny? Shop Mango. But I'm done with that risk. I've worked retail before and I can tell you this is not how retail is done. Every other competitor out there has real customer service.
Costumer service do not care, I’ve sent already six emails  to them about my money return because I just received one of my products I should received two since  they charged  my credit card the amount for the two items never buy again Mango it was one of my best brands but no more
mohy a.
Hoffman Est, IL
I firs discovered Mango while I was living in London. The style of Mango clothes described in one word would be minimalistic. Even though Mango items are not high end, they quality is nice and the prices are reasonable. Great place to shop at for work attire.
Ana G.
Orlando , FL
I love this store the clothes there look really nice and the quality is also very good, however it can get really pricey but i would say thats really the only downfall
Nataliia B.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Mango clothes - all trends and fashion for a low price. Mango produces analogues of trendy things of high luxury brands, but due to the use of cheaper fabrics the price of their clothes is not very high.
Nabanita B.
Minneapolis, MN
I have a very old association with this brand. My first classic white top was from Mango. I was in college back then. I could still remember my excitement and pride when I donned it for the very first time. Now I am a Mango woman. I love its varied styles and fabrics. All you beautiful women out there-try out esp., its outfits, if you haven't tried yet.
Monica M.
Naperville, IL
I love Love Love mango! They have the cutest style! Al my clothes that are Mango are top quality and not crazy expensive! I'm really upset they took out their cheaper line from JC Penny! I use to get a lot of stuff there!
Leah A.
brockton, MA
I went to Mango in Barcelona and fell in love with the brand. The clothing hear is very fashion forward yet city chic. I love European brands and wish there was one near me. My shopping experience from this brand in Spain was amazing and I would shop here again the next time I go.
Madelyn G.
This was my most favorite store to shop in while abroad in Europe. Everything was in style, trendy, good quality. After two years of wearing everything I’ve bought there rather frequently, nothing (tops, sweaters, pants, and shoes) has deteriorated or wore out.
Saglara O.
Arlington, WA
I love mango. I wish I had store that near me. When I lived in Moscow, I always went there to get everyday clothes. On sale period you can get super cheap deals ! The quality depends on material, but overall u get what u pay for and it's not super expensive !
Lisa M.
Allen Park, MI
I work at JCPenney and I constantly see this line of clothing out in our store. Is it worth it? They have a lot of cute stuff but I haven't gotten around to buying any of it because I've been a little skeptical.
Lourdes S.
Lima, Lima
What do you like the most about Mango?
tabetha T.
Fashionista Expert Level 5
Where are these store located?
paw g.
Gallup, NM
Is this brand carried by any of the JC Penneys in New Mexico? If so, which ones? Thank you!