BY MANFROTTO #56 in Camera Accessories

The mk293a3-a0rc2 is the intermediate 3-section kit combined with the detachable aluminium ball head. It is the best solution for light weight and rapid movements. The anti-shock collar protects your camera from accidental impact, while the 3-faced design column prevents rotation to allow for increased accuracy and steadfastness. The leg locks provide a rock-solid support and with their innovative adjustability they provude a consistent and excellent performance. see more...

Mary  G.
I really like these cause if you are a youtuber you can put your cam on there a record without holding it
saad s.