BY REDKEN #51 in Pomades & Waxes

Redken MENS MANEUVER WORKING WAX 3.4 OZ for UNISEX see more...

Joel B.
Joel B.
If I had a super power that worked, it would be that my hair gets more compliments than anything else. Oh, that and I get amazing front row parking spots.

The Redken Maneuver Wax is creamy enough to spread, yet firm enough to hold. It has the benefits of a wax for holding medium to long hair like it was short, with out having that hardened crusty feeling. I apply this into my hair both slightly damp or even after a good blow dry. I can go all day with it barely starting to fall. I finish off my hair with a few sprays of hairspray if I want to give it an even longer lasting hold. Usually, I bring this with me and in the later part of the day, I just apply a bit more on my fingers and stroke it through my hair again and it goes right back into place with out any more fuss.

This still allows for fingers to be ran through the hair. It has a pleasant smell. The best part, is it washes out very easily, even if covered over with a hair spray. My hair never feels over used or heavy from it either. This matters to me because of my thick long hair. If I want to come it out later in the day, I can do that as well and the style and texture will remain, with a natural looking fall. I might wet my fingers to re-activate the hair again, or just to give it that styled messy intentional look.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
This is the only thing my roommate will put in his hair. He is a "mans man" and would never admit to "the guys" that he uses product in his hair, and he loves this stuff. I have had to purchase this a couple of times for him. It's very easy to use, just work it your fingers first the just run them in the hair until you get the look you want, and thats it. I think that's why he likes it so much. You don't have to use a blow dryer with it at all.
Mariah F.
Mariah F.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I have super curly hair, and sometimes when I pull it back all of my baby hairs decide to make an appearance. With a tiny amount of styling wax they lay flat! Love love love! It is a lot sticky so be prepared to wash your hands.

Also. Do not leave it exposed to elements. Its normally a firm consistency but it froze in my car and thawed out into a liquid. Works the same, but messier.
Irene G.
Irene G.
El Paso, TX
this product i bought this because of the reviews and I've tried it in all kinds of hair and it does the same it left alil white chunks on the hair also it smells werid but when you put it on it smells like cologne I would recommend this product to women or men with curly hair for nice curls other than that it really isn't good with hold.
Jenniffer L.
Jenniffer L.
Descanso, CA
Sometimes I like using wax instead of pomade or hairspray. The smell is pleasant and it gives me a good hold and lasts through the day. Easy to wash out of my hair, especially with the amount in my hair. I would buy again. It doesn't take much for me to do my whole head
Kim E.
Kim E.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my hair feel thicker. Good hold. Some chunky parts though. I would recommend this to folks with short hair. The scent is fantastic. I did not like the crusty chunks. But compared to other products on the market I would recommend it. Go buy it and try it yourself!
Patrick R.
Patrick R.
Gainesville, FL
Excellent hold without any flaking. I use this product almost every day and it works well. Lasts all day and is easy to mold. I have thick black hair that is usually pretty hard to tame. I am thoroughly impressed with this product and would buy it again.
Caitlyn A.
Caitlyn A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I use this styling aid on my husbands hair as well as my male clients when I was working in the salon. This product is also great for women with short hair or those desiring the "beach" curl look!
Sean B.
Sean B.
I don't like the shiny and wet look associated with some hair styling products, but Redken provides the perfect amount of hold and style without the greasy look. Highly recommend this product.
Claudette S.
Claudette S.
Lake Jackson, TX
Both my husband and my young son use this and it is amazing for both of them! It has great hold, and is easy to use without being stiff. It smells great and both of my boys love it!
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Valley Spgs, SD
Does this dry super hard or stay mailable throughout the day?