ElectronicsElectronics AccessoriesBatteriesBDA
Manette GameCube Style Violette - Sans fil

Manette GameCube Style Violette - Sans fil

by BDA

GameCube style controllers are widely considered the preferred way to play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Pull off precise attacks using octagonal gated sticks, larger A button, and nostalgic muscle memory on this officially licensed Bluetooth wireless controller for Nintendo Switch from PowerA 1507452 01.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Manette GameCube Style Violette - Sans fil!
Tanya H.
I got this controller but my controls came backwards and I don’t know how to change it. Everything I play with it has been the opposite of what I am trying to do which makes it impossible to play, I bought this in purple off amazon.
Cade K.
Tyler, TX
If you liked the layout of the GameCube controller this is a great addition to play smash ultimate without having to buy all the extra adapters and have it be stuck to a cord. It does take double a batteries compared to the pro controller so just be aware of that. But other than not knowing that when I bought it everything is great, all the buttons and joysticks work and makes playing smash even more nostalgic if you did in the past.
Bárbara G.
Doral, FL
Es un producto muy chévere, retro y lo mejor es que no tiene cables que puedan arruinar la experiencia enredándose entre sí. Realmente lo recomiendo.

Looking for your answer?