BY MANEFIT

Manefit, our best selling sheet mask brand, collaborated with Charlotte Cho to create the latest innovative sheet mask! The hydrogel mask is infused with whole green tea leaves to ensure that your skin is getting high quality ingredients straight from the source. Green tea is a natural antioxidant that cools, de-puffs and soothes acne-prone skin.

Ingredients
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate 1,2-Hexanediol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Glyceryl Stearate, Cellulose Gum, Mirabilis Jalapa Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Trichosanthes Kirilowii Root Extract, Ipomoea Purpurea Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trideceth-6, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol Fragrance, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex

Keelan H.
Jersey City , NJ
As someone who’s only dealt with acne as an adult, I’m obsessed with pore care. This mask delivered great results, but if you’re looking for a long term solution, this isn’t it. However, if you’re looking to tighten your pores and refresh your skin, this is the perfect addition to a regular routine.
Kiley I.
Indianapolis, IN
This was the first face mask I had ever tried. I liked the initial cold feeling from the product on my face. After about 15 minutes it left my face feeling refreshed.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Love these masks! I got this from my Friend at work who is from Korea and is always introducing me to new skincare. These are great because it helps with two issues, pores and moisture. I also love that it’s two pieces and hydrogel. That’s my favorite material for masks.
Jaci W.
Jacksonville, FL
Left my skin feeling revitalized and refreshed! Not sure if it's the green tea factors or the mask itself, but I love this product! I got it in my IPSY beauty bag one month and can't wait to get more!!!♡♡♡
Justine J.
Clifton
I have used green tea sheet masks but this one is pretty good it can be pricey some places sell it higher have to buy at an Asian market there will be a few stores or even in China town. I love sheet masks and I am always happy to use these babies anytime
Bernadette T.
I love using these types of mask. They work great for me, especially for my pores. I find this type of mask a must have in any beauty routine.
Julie B.
This mask leaves my face feeling very soft and hydrated. My skin can get really dry in the winter and this is just what my skin needs.
Shana G.
Stephens City, VA
Great sheet mask. I am obsessed with these. Game changer for face masks. If you havent tried a sheet mask pick one up asap
Doris R.
Very refreshing face mask. It left my face very smooth and bright on the first use. Totally recomended to acne prone skin.
Lupe D.
Burbank, IL
It leaves my skin glowing and like a new face!! I got this in Ipsy. Very reguvinating. Love it. Effective