Manefit Natural Gift Green Tea Pore Care Sheet Mask uploaded by Alesha V.Manefit Natural Gift Green Tea Pore Care Sheet Mask uploaded by Dani M.

BY MANEFIT

Manefit, our best selling sheet mask brand, collaborated with Charlotte Cho to create the latest innovative sheet mask! The hydrogel mask is infused with whole green tea leaves to ensure that your skin is getting high quality ingredients straight from the source. Green tea is a natural antioxidant that cools, de-puffs and soothes acne-prone skin.

Ingredients
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate 1,2-Hexanediol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Glyceryl Stearate, Cellulose Gum, Mirabilis Jalapa Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Trichosanthes Kirilowii Root Extract, Ipomoea Purpurea Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trideceth-6, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol Fragrance, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex

Usage: After cleansing and toning, carefully remove from package. Smooth onto clean skin. Wear up to 20 minutes. Pat excess essence into skin to aid absorption. Discard mask after use.

Alesha V.
Federal Way
I actually used the Lily Whitening + Brightening mask that I received in a monthly beauty subscription. I also received another one by this same brand that I have yet to try. This mask was frustrating to work with. It tore in 2 different spots making it difficult for my nose and upper lip. It seemed very heavy with serum. More than I’m used to. The mask had no give once it was on my face. As soon as I moved an area, it tore, twice. I did the full 20 minutes and couldn’t get it off fast enough. The mask itself did exactly as intended. My skin felt soft, but slightly tacky. Took a few hours for that to go away. And I noticed a difference in how bright and dewy my skin looked. I also rubbed in the remaining serum on my face as suggested. All in all not bad, but was really turned off by how easy the mask tore even though I was being very careful.
Thy J.
Newark, NJ
these masks are in my rotation of masks I love that their hydrating I love but they pump is skin smooth lines and just help me have a more radiant complexion for the day I love these little masks I tried to give myself a mask at least once a week
Tracy G.
I love this hydrogel sheet mask! This is my go to a couple times a week for pore care. I get these from SokoGlam, and i just love them. They are cooling and really help clear up congestion for me
Kiley I.
Indianapolis, IN
This was the first face mask I had ever tried. I liked the initial cold feeling from the product on my face. After about 15 minutes it left my face feeling refreshed.
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
One of my favorite green tea sheet masks! I love the little specks of green tea in the gel masks. I bought this from Soko Glam and that’s how I learned about this sheet mask. This sheet masks is not expensive but definitely pricier then the average sheet masks I’ve bought before.
Keelan H.
Jersey City , NJ
As someone who’s only dealt with acne as an adult, I’m obsessed with pore care. This mask delivered great results, but if you’re looking for a long term solution, this isn’t it. However, if you’re looking to tighten your pores and refresh your skin, this is the perfect addition to a regular routine.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Love these masks! I got this from my Friend at work who is from Korea and is always introducing me to new skincare. These are great because it helps with two issues, pores and moisture. I also love that it’s two pieces and hydrogel. That’s my favorite material for masks.
Jaci W.
Jacksonville, FL
Left my skin feeling revitalized and refreshed! Not sure if it's the green tea factors or the mask itself, but I love this product! I got it in my IPSY beauty bag one month and can't wait to get more!!!♡♡♡
Melissa L.
Brooklyn
I love all of Charlotte's products and this mask really brings my skin to glow. Deeply hydrates and I love how there are real green teas leaves embedded into the mask itself. I wouldn't recommend leaving any mask on for more than half an hour since that actually is not benefiting the skin at all
Justine J.
Clifton, NJ
I have used green tea sheet masks but this one is pretty good it can be pricey some places sell it higher have to buy at an Asian market there will be a few stores or even in China town. I love sheet masks and I am always happy to use these babies anytime