Manefit Bling Bling Hydro Gel Mask Whitening Platinum uploaded by Amanda G.

BY MANEFIT

This award-winning contoured hydro gel mask treatment instantly cools and soothes stressed and tired skin on contact. With Korean skin care products, the 'whitening' moniker actually means brightening and ”there aren't any bleaching agents in this mask! The main brightening ingredients feature niacinamide and platinum powder to help fade pigmentation and even out your skin tone to give you a radiant glow. You're left with hydrated and supple dewy skin.

Ingredients
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Sodium Polyacrylate, Cellulose Gum, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Polysorbate 20, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Trideceth-6, Glass, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sea Water, Jania Rubens Extract, Platinum Powder (10ppm), Tin Oxide

Amanda G.
I am actually going to be reviewing the Manefit Bling Bling hydrogel mask in the Soothing Aqua Collagen flavor. There is no separate product listing for this mask so I'm choosing to review it here. This mask is a hydrogel mask infused with collagen to hydrate and soothe tired skin. Today was an exfoliation day so I was looking for a mask to soothe my red and irritated skin. The packaging is very simple but cute and features a repeating pattern of plump lips. It's a minimalistic design but appealing. This mask is supposed to be worn for 30 minutes. The mask has a nice, crisp refreshing scent that is a bit strong when you open the package but can barely be smelled while wearing it. The mask itself is covered in two protective coverings. One covering is your standard stiff pearl backing and the other is a more flexible plastic. The second, flexible protective covering made it easier to position the two halves of the mask before removing the covering. This mask does come split in two halves with a top and bottom half. The top half fit well everywhere except it was a little short in the forehead area and the nose part was extremely long. The bottom half fit very well, just a little shorter than I prefer. It stops along the top of the jawline. The mask itself is made of a very smooth, blue tinted hydrogel. It was soaked in a clear, watery essence. There was a little extra essence left in the bag. Surprisingly this hydrogel mask adhered to my face very well and didn't slide down. I'm not sure why but there were a few moments when my face started to mildly itch. It was not severe but I thought I'd mention it. I didn't experience burning or stinging while wearing the mask. When I removed the mask the remaining essence left a sticky film on my face. My face felt a little moisturized and looked a little less red after I removed it. When I woke up in the morning my skin looked very clear, healthy, and brightened. I didn't notice any plumping effects. I would rate this a 4.0/5.0 because it moisturized, brightened, and soothed my red skin. I wasn't originally going to give this a 4.0 but my skin looked and felt so great when I woke up that I think it's worthy of that rating. I like this mask and would like to try the other flavors.
Jeana D.
Belmont, NC
These masks are amazing. The shape and texture of the mask seem better than other masks I have tried. The pouch has A LOT of product in it so you definitely get your money's worth.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a gel infused mask so it is going to be extra effective in hydrating dry skin as well as making akin look extra plump and restored. This mask does a great job of restoring skins natural look and making it look less dull.