BY MANEFIT

Allow us to introduce you to mugwort: a powerful herb that has been used for centuries to soothe and calm skin. This mask from Manefit (the Korean brand specializing in sheet masks) harnesses the plant to make skin clearer and more radiant in just 20 minutes. Made from natural cellulose to help skin absorb nutrients, the sheet locks in moisture while cleaning pores for improved skin tone and clarity. Plus, salicylic acid from wintergreen (another star botanical) treats any pimples that may be pe see more...

• I bought this at urban outfitters, where do you usually find it?1 Answers
Manefit Beauty Planner Mugwort
  • "This Mugwort Pore Care mask from Manefit was seriously amazing! This is a microfiber sheet mask that promises to clear pores and hydrate to achieve radiant skin. Mugwort Extract naturally contains salicylic acid to gently exfoliate and clear pores while simultaneously soothing sensitive skin. It also contains Houttuynia Cordata and Centella Asiatica extracts, both of which my skin loves. This mask fit my face perfectly (don't you love when that happens?) and was soaked with a ton of essence, so it lasted well over 30 minutes. It had a practically imperceptible, clean scent. My skin looked so radiant afterward, and I'm happy to report that my pores do look smaller! I purchased a pack of 5 of these masks from Birchbox for about $10 when I was trying to use up my points, and I would definitely repurchase again in the future! (Just maybe not from Birchbox, because I'm peeved about them getting rid of their points system)." in 3 reviews
Melissa R.
Tampa, FL
I received this product in a subscription box  I receive monthly and I was happily surprised by it. I was a little skeptical about it as I am not a huge fan of sheet mask usually because they leave my skin feeling dry. But i LOVED this. I love that you don't rinse it off after but rub in the remaining product which makes it feel like it works extra hard. I went online and bought a pack of 5 already. very excited. My skin felt great the next morning.
Shakhzoda O.
Philadelphia, PA
I received mine from ipsy Septembers glam bag.. 2 masks from Manefit  were the only things i got excited about. I have never tried a sheet mask before and i was very excited. Sheet mask was absolutely soaked in a solution it came in, even after taking out the mask there was still some liquid left in a bag so i used it to apply it all over my neck area. It smelled absolutely amazing, sheet mask fitted perfectly, I had it on for 20 minutes. I was very pleasantly surprised by the results, my face was brighter and fresh and silky smooth. Next morning my face was still fresh and looking bright and so smooth.. make up applied very evenly. Definitely purchasing this product again and recommend it 100%. I would love to participate in any voxboxes with this product.. or any voxboxes with sheet masks , because i am new to sheet masks.
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
I love Manefit's Beauty Planner Mask in the Lily Whitening + Brightening variety. It is a contoured sheet mask soaked in essence that cools and soothes stressed and tired skin as soon as it makes contact. I love how you can rub the extra essence into your skin for extra moisture and care.
Gloria T.
Irvine, CA
So I'm kind of obsessed with this sheet mask. I received this in my ipsy bag and being a lover of all things face masks I had to try it out. And let me tell you I was genuinely surprised. The mask itself is your average sheet mask, leaves a nice cooling/refreshing feeling while you have it on. The next day I noticed a considerable difference in how my skin looked. My pores were nearly nonexistent, any pimples or imperfections were significantly smaller or healing, and my rosacea was super toned down (almost little to no redness). Overall I'm incredibly pleased with this mask and will definitely be purchasing it in the near future!
Sara B.
Cottage Hills, IL
Aside from the first impression alcohol smell, this mask was really nice!! I wore it for about 25 minutes and it was still fully saturated with product. The serum sank into my skin nicely, not feeling drying like alcohol at all, and left my face feeling soothed and soft! I have another sheet mask of this brand waiting for me and I am definitely excited to try it! Manefit Beauty Planner Mugwort
Lauren G.
I thought that this mask was just ok. I found that it did not fit my face that great. I ripped it trying to get it to fit better around my nose/cheek area which is where I have larger pores. There was no smell to the mask and it dried down within the 20 minutes I left it on. It left my skin feeling tacky but did not leave it feeling dry like many of the other purifying masks. I don't think I would purchase this again due to the ill fitting sheet mask.
Elizabeth C.
Raleigh
I received this product in my ipsy bag in October I believe and I loved it! It felt really nice and did exactly what it said it would do! I would definitely recommend and I've considered purchasing more since using it!
Danielle K.
Lebanon, NH
I enjoyed this face mask! I received it in my September iPsy bag. I followed the directions by cleaning and toning my face before leaving the mask on for 10-20 minutes. After peeling the mask off, I rubbed the excess moisture into my face and let it sit. My face felt cleansed and fresh after the mask and I would definitely recommend this product! I sat under a fan and the cooling of the wet mask was soothing after a hot day in Florida as well!
Tabitha W.
I got this in my Ipsy bag in September. It was pretty simple to apply, except the curves of my big ol' nose, which took a little extra effort. I wouldn't call it harsh exactly but my face was slightly red after so it is definitely something to use at night. My face does actually feel cleaner and look slightly clearer than prior to using it last night. All in all, I liked it. 4 instead of 5 stars due to the redness.
Esmeralda M.
Indio, CA
I have not tried this mugwort mask yet, but I have tried the Lily Whitening + Brightening. Now this was my first time ever trying a mask and I have to admit I was a bit hesitant when I read the words “whitening” I literally imagine this product having a bleaching affect on my skin, but it didn’t. It actually even out my skin color and it cleaned it. I did have to wash this off but I didn’t mind it at all. The price is not bad, very affordable.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
I bought this at urban outfitters, where do you usually find it?