BY MANEFIT

Allow us to introduce you to mugwort: a powerful herb that has been used for centuries to soothe and calm skin. This mask from Manefit (the Korean brand specializing in sheet masks) harnesses the plant to make skin clearer and more radiant in just 20 minutes. Made from natural cellulose to help skin absorb nutrients, the sheet locks in moisture while cleaning pores for improved skin tone and clarity. Plus, salicylic acid from wintergreen (another star botanical) treats any pimples that may be pe see more...

• I bought this at urban outfitters, where do you usually find it?1 Answers
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This Mugwort Pore Care mask from Manefit was seriously amazing! This is a microfiber sheet mask that promises to clear pores and hydrate to achieve radiant skin. Mugwort Extract naturally contains salicylic acid to gently exfoliate and clear pores while simultaneously soothing sensitive skin. It also contains Houttuynia Cordata and Centella Asiatica extracts, both of which my skin loves.
This mask fit my face perfectly (don't you love when that happens?) and was soaked with a ton of essence, so it lasted well over 30 minutes. It had a practically imperceptible, clean scent. My skin looked so radiant afterward, and I'm happy to report that my pores do look smaller! I purchased a pack of 5 of these masks from Birchbox for about $10 when I was trying to use up my points, and I would definitely repurchase again in the future! (Just maybe not from Birchbox, because I'm peeved about them getting rid of their points system).
Jeanna D.
Jeanna D.
The sheet mask moves around easily, particularly around the mouth was where I kept needing to adjust it. But after twenty minutes my face was so soft and smooth and more glowy. My acne was less noticeable as well. The next morning my face was still so smooth, and everything I applied on my face went on evenly.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
Loved this! This fitted my face quite perfectly. It has so much product on the sheet mask that it was dripping down my face. It was cool to the touch and was oh so relaxing. I almost fell asleep with this mask on. A definite repurchase.
Scottsdale , AZ
Love this mask! It smells so super good, without being strong at all. It's so cool and relaxing. I bought it at urban outfitters with a few other masks and this one is my favorite! It's also apparently the store favorite as well.
Gloria T.
Gloria T.
Irvine, CA
So I'm kind of obsessed with this sheet mask. I received this in my ipsy bag and being a lover of all things face masks I had to try it out. And let me tell you I was genuinely surprised. The mask itself is your average sheet mask, leaves a nice cooling/refreshing feeling while you have it on. The next day I noticed a considerable difference in how my skin looked. My pores were nearly nonexistent, any pimples or imperfections were significantly smaller or healing, and my rosacea was super toned down (almost little to no redness). Overall I'm incredibly pleased with this mask and will definitely be purchasing it in the near future!
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
This face mask is the bomb! I have some very large pores especially on my cheeks and I decided to give this a try. Applying the mask is very easy. The mask is very wet with the astringent product and it made it easy to place the mask and get it smoothed out on my face. I kept it on for 20 minutes and when I took it off I noticed and significant difference in my pores size. My whole face felt clean and smooth and my pores literally shrunk. I really loved using this mask and definitely intend to use it again.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
I thought that this mask was just ok. I found that it did not fit my face that great. I ripped it trying to get it to fit better around my nose/cheek area which is where I have larger pores. There was no smell to the mask and it dried down within the 20 minutes I left it on. It left my skin feeling tacky but did not leave it feeling dry like many of the other purifying masks. I don't think I would purchase this again due to the ill fitting sheet mask.
Twanesha S.
Twanesha S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this mask!! It fits my face perfectly although I had to keep adjusting it around the eyes and mouth area. It smells good but not strong and overbearing. My skin felt soft and looked radiant after I used this product. I received it as one of my samples in my Ipsy bag and I'll definitely be purchasing this product!
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , IL
I'm kind of skeptical when it comes to masks. Like this one that has alcohol in the ingredients. I feel like if I can understand the ingredients or know what it is, how good is it for my skin really? Lol. Other than that I like that this is a one piece mask instead of two. It's nice and cool once you put it on your face. I would probably recommend to others.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
The Lily Whitening + Brightening mask is formulated with lily extracts to help hydrate and amp up skin clarity.
The exfoliating and moisturizing Mugwort Astringent + Pore Care mask is made with powerful mugwort, which is known as the 'universal herb for protection and prophecy.
How can you go wrong with any sheet mask!?
Scottsdale , AZ
I bought this at urban outfitters, where do you usually find it?