BY MANEFIT

Allow us to introduce you to mugwort: a powerful herb that has been used for centuries to soothe and calm skin. This mask from Manefit (the Korean brand specializing in sheet masks) harnesses the plant to make skin clearer and more radiant in just 20 minutes. Made from natural cellulose to help skin absorb nutrients, the sheet locks in moisture while cleaning pores for improved skin tone and clarity. Plus, salicylic acid from wintergreen (another star botanical) treats any pimples that may be pe see more...

• I bought this at urban outfitters, where do you usually find it?1 Answers
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This Mugwort Pore Care mask from Manefit was seriously amazing! This is a microfiber sheet mask that promises to clear pores and hydrate to achieve radiant skin. Mugwort Extract naturally contains salicylic acid to gently exfoliate and clear pores while simultaneously soothing sensitive skin. It also contains Houttuynia Cordata and Centella Asiatica extracts, both of which my skin loves.
This mask fit my face perfectly (don't you love when that happens?) and was soaked with a ton of essence, so it lasted well over 30 minutes. It had a practically imperceptible, clean scent. My skin looked so radiant afterward, and I'm happy to report that my pores do look smaller! I purchased a pack of 5 of these masks from Birchbox for about $10 when I was trying to use up my points, and I would definitely repurchase again in the future! (Just maybe not from Birchbox, because I'm peeved about them getting rid of their points system).
Jeanna D.
The sheet mask moves around easily, particularly around the mouth was where I kept needing to adjust it. But after twenty minutes my face was so soft and smooth and more glowy. My acne was less noticeable as well. The next morning my face was still so smooth, and everything I applied on my face went on evenly.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
Loved this! This fitted my face quite perfectly. It has so much product on the sheet mask that it was dripping down my face. It was cool to the touch and was oh so relaxing. I almost fell asleep with this mask on. A definite repurchase.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I received this as a part of my Ipsy bag a couple of months ago and hadn't used it until recently because I have oily skin and I was a bit leary of it. Their was a lot of serum on the mask, which is very nice and it was very relaxing. However, even though I gently massaged the serum in & patted lightly as well, even 6 hours later the serum did not soak into my skin. Even my neck & decolletage was still sticky and I had to wash my face again and put on my normal nite moisturizer. I don't understand why, since this was supposed to be an astringent and brightening mask, why it was so sticky, but I just didn't want to wake up as an oil slick in the morning with new breakouts. If you have oily skin, I would not recommend this sheet mask, sorry Ipsy, but this was a miss for me...
Esmeralda M.
Indio, CA
I have not tried this mugwort mask yet, but I have tried the Lily Whitening + Brightening. Now this was my first time ever trying a mask and I have to admit I was a bit hesitant when I read the words “whitening” I literally imagine this product having a bleaching affect on my skin, but it didn’t. It actually even out my skin color and it cleaned it. I did have to wash this off but I didn’t mind it at all. The price is not bad, very affordable.
Shakhzoda O.
Philadelphia, PA
I received mine from ipsy Septembers glam bag.. 2 masks from Manefit  were the only things i got excited about. I have never tried a sheet mask before and i was very excited. Sheet mask was absolutely soaked in a solution it came in, even after taking out the mask there was still some liquid left in a bag so i used it to apply it all over my neck area. It smelled absolutely amazing, sheet mask fitted perfectly, I had it on for 20 minutes. I was very pleasantly surprised by the results, my face was brighter and fresh and silky smooth. Next morning my face was still fresh and looking bright and so smooth.. make up applied very evenly. Definitely purchasing this product again and recommend it 100%. I would love to participate in any voxboxes with this product.. or any voxboxes with sheet masks , because i am new to sheet masks.
Vanessa C.
I got this in my September Ipsy bag, and I'm pretty happy about it! I had never used a sheet mask before, but I'm really impressed by this! It made my skin super soft, and the mask itself stayed put, even thought it was soaked in product! I ended up wiping my face with a wet washcloth after the fact, Because​ I didn't like the thought of the goo just sitting on my face afterwards, I'm not sure if you're supposed to do that or not, but it worked for me! My skin was less red (I have weird pigment on my face), super soft, and the little bits of hormonal acne I did have, seem to be gone! 👍 High recommend.
Gloria T.
Irvine, CA
So I'm kind of obsessed with this sheet mask. I received this in my ipsy bag and being a lover of all things face masks I had to try it out. And let me tell you I was genuinely surprised. The mask itself is your average sheet mask, leaves a nice cooling/refreshing feeling while you have it on. The next day I noticed a considerable difference in how my skin looked. My pores were nearly nonexistent, any pimples or imperfections were significantly smaller or healing, and my rosacea was super toned down (almost little to no redness). Overall I'm incredibly pleased with this mask and will definitely be purchasing it in the near future!
Nicole m.
Union city, CA
First I want to say it was a perfect fit for my face!!! It was super saturated it says to leave on for 10-20 minutes and Pat in excess liquid on your face I left it on for the full 20 minutes and could have left it on longer if my cat was trying to lick it lol it left a great amount of liquid to Pat in and my skin feels and smells wonderful!!! Can't wait to use the brightening one!!!
Devon H.
N Brunswick, NJ
I received this product in my Ipsy bag. When I first took it out I thought to myself, “whoa that’s the most liquid I’ve seen in a sheet mask yet”, but I was completely wrong! It was absolutely amazing. It unfolded nice and easily. It fit my face perfectly. It’s one of the few sheet mask that I’ve used that patting the excess liquid it absorbs quickly and I don’t feel like I’m sitting there for 20 minutes just trying to get the extra absorbed. My face feels hydrated and smooth. I’d recommend this face mask to everyone.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
I bought this at urban outfitters, where do you usually find it?