Manefit Beauty Planner Mugwort uploaded by Fernanda E.Manefit Beauty Planner Mugwort uploaded by Vanna L.

BY MANEFIT

Allow us to introduce you to mugwort: a powerful herb that has been used for centuries to soothe and calm skin. This mask from Manefit (the Korean brand specializing in sheet masks) harnesses the plant to make skin clearer and more radiant in just 20 minutes. Made from natural cellulose to help skin absorb nutrients, the sheet locks in moisture while cleaning pores for improved skin tone and clarity. Plus, salicylic acid from wintergreen (another star botanical) treats any pimples that may be pe see more...

Photos (2)
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This Mugwort Pore Care mask from Manefit was seriously amazing! This is a microfiber sheet mask that promises to clear pores and hydrate to achieve radiant skin. Mugwort Extract naturally contains salicylic acid to gently exfoliate and clear pores while simultaneously soothing sensitive skin. It also contains Houttuynia Cordata and Centella Asiatica extracts, both of which my skin loves.
This mask fit my face perfectly (don't you love when that happens?) and was soaked with a ton of essence, so it lasted well over 30 minutes. It had a practically imperceptible, clean scent. My skin looked so radiant afterward, and I'm happy to report that my pores do look smaller! I purchased a pack of 5 of these masks from Birchbox for about $10 when I was trying to use up my points, and I would definitely repurchase again in the future! (Just maybe not from Birchbox, because I'm peeved about them getting rid of their points system).
Jeanna D.
Jeanna D.
The sheet mask moves around easily, particularly around the mouth was where I kept needing to adjust it. But after twenty minutes my face was so soft and smooth and more glowy. My acne was less noticeable as well. The next morning my face was still so smooth, and everything I applied on my face went on evenly.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
Loved this! This fitted my face quite perfectly. It has so much product on the sheet mask that it was dripping down my face. It was cool to the touch and was oh so relaxing. I almost fell asleep with this mask on. A definite repurchase.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love this mask! It smells so super good, without being strong at all. It's so cool and relaxing. I bought it at urban outfitters with a few other masks and this one is my favorite! It's also apparently the store favorite as well.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rosemead, CA
Amazing mask! Super soothing and cooling. I love using it when my skins a bit irritated and it calms it right down! I think it's a bit pricey for an everyday mask but I'd totally splurge just to use it on days where my skins just not behaving!
Gillian G.
Gillian G.
I just got the lily whitening and brightening sheet mask and I loved It! I don't really have any complaints about it, so I'd recommend it!
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
I found this online less than $10. I bought it for a cute stocking stuffer for my uncle, its an ongoing joke to buy everyone a pocket calender/notebook. This is well made and printed
Marlie R.
Marlie R.
I LOVE Manefit! They are a Korean company that uses their own amazing serums and essences to create delicate sheet masks! This Mugwort one is one of my favorites! My skin always feels so amazing after using one!
Scottsdale, AZ
I bought this at urban outfitters, where do you usually find it?