BY MANEFIT

Allow us to introduce you to mugwort: a powerful herb that has been used for centuries to soothe and calm skin. This mask from Manefit (the Korean brand specializing in sheet masks) harnesses the plant to make skin clearer and more radiant in just 20 minutes. Made from natural cellulose to help skin absorb nutrients, the sheet locks in moisture while cleaning pores for improved skin tone and clarity. Plus, salicylic acid from wintergreen (another star botanical) treats any pimples that may be pe see more...

• I bought this at urban outfitters, where do you usually find it?1 Answers
Melissa R.
Tampa, FL
I received this product in a subscription box  I receive monthly and I was happily surprised by it. I was a little skeptical about it as I am not a huge fan of sheet mask usually because they leave my skin feeling dry. But i LOVED this. I love that you don't rinse it off after but rub in the remaining product which makes it feel like it works extra hard. I went online and bought a pack of 5 already. very excited. My skin felt great the next morning.
Shakhzoda O.
Philadelphia, PA
I received mine from ipsy Septembers glam bag.. 2 masks from Manefit  were the only things i got excited about. I have never tried a sheet mask before and i was very excited. Sheet mask was absolutely soaked in a solution it came in, even after taking out the mask there was still some liquid left in a bag so i used it to apply it all over my neck area. It smelled absolutely amazing, sheet mask fitted perfectly, I had it on for 20 minutes. I was very pleasantly surprised by the results, my face was brighter and fresh and silky smooth. Next morning my face was still fresh and looking bright and so smooth.. make up applied very evenly. Definitely purchasing this product again and recommend it 100%. I would love to participate in any voxboxes with this product.. or any voxboxes with sheet masks , because i am new to sheet masks.
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
I love Manefit's Beauty Planner Mask in the Lily Whitening + Brightening variety. It is a contoured sheet mask soaked in essence that cools and soothes stressed and tired skin as soon as it makes contact. I love how you can rub the extra essence into your skin for extra moisture and care.
Sandy V.
I love sheet masks. Especially when I receive it through Ipsy. This made my face glow! I used it the night before when I noticed that I had small bumps on my face. I woke up the next morning with such a radiant glow. I'm glad I received this as part of my Ipsy because i will definitely be purchasing this again.
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
I was really disappointed by this sheet mask. I can usually see some improvement from masks whether it is just subtle glowy skin or a reduction in the size of my pores. I used Dr Jart Pores no more cleanser to prep my skin for this mask. I would not purchase or recommend. I received this in an Ipsy bag!
Gloria T.
Irvine, CA
So I'm kind of obsessed with this sheet mask. I received this in my ipsy bag and being a lover of all things face masks I had to try it out. And let me tell you I was genuinely surprised. The mask itself is your average sheet mask, leaves a nice cooling/refreshing feeling while you have it on. The next day I noticed a considerable difference in how my skin looked. My pores were nearly nonexistent, any pimples or imperfections were significantly smaller or healing, and my rosacea was super toned down (almost little to no redness). Overall I'm incredibly pleased with this mask and will definitely be purchasing it in the near future!
Sara B.
Cottage Hills, IL
Aside from the first impression alcohol smell, this mask was really nice!! I wore it for about 25 minutes and it was still fully saturated with product. The serum sank into my skin nicely, not feeling drying like alcohol at all, and left my face feeling soothed and soft! I have another sheet mask of this brand waiting for me and I am definitely excited to try it! Manefit Beauty Planner Mugwort
Stephanie C.
Torrance, CA
I received this product as part of a monthly beauty subscription box. This was my first time trying sheet masks and I quite liked the feel of this particular one. I feel like it was very moisturizing and really made my skin feel soft and clean.
Lauren G.
I thought that this mask was just ok. I found that it did not fit my face that great. I ripped it trying to get it to fit better around my nose/cheek area which is where I have larger pores. There was no smell to the mask and it dried down within the 20 minutes I left it on. It left my skin feeling tacky but did not leave it feeling dry like many of the other purifying masks. I don't think I would purchase this again due to the ill fitting sheet mask.
Elizabeth C.
Raleigh
I received this product in my ipsy bag in October I believe and I loved it! It felt really nice and did exactly what it said it would do! I would definitely recommend and I've considered purchasing more since using it!
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
I bought this at urban outfitters, where do you usually find it?