BY MANEFIT

When our body is feeling dry and "bleh," we guzzle as much coconut water as we can. But when our face is dry and dull? We reach for these ultra-nourishing sheet masks from the mask masters at Manefit. Perfect for parched skin, the microfiber sheets feature cucumber to soothe and hydrate, plus antioxidants to even skin tone and reduce puffiness. see more...

Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
This cucumber mask worked wonders on my face. It was very gentle, soothing and really helped provide hydration to my dry skin. Plus this mask has antioxidants in the serum that helped detox my skin of any impurities and it also reduced any puffiness I had around my eyes
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
These masks are AMAZING! Left my skin so hydrated and fresh feeling. Definitely great quality. The mask is made of sturdy material and goes up to your hairline. I would recommend and purchase again.
Stacy S.
I received this product in my Ipsy bag a few months ago. It It had an amazing smell and it was so smooth on my face. I will absolutely consider purchasing more of this product because I feel it really did a great job.
Adebisi A.
I recently tried this for the first time and I love it. It feels so good on my face. I recently had a sunburn and my face felt so salty from the beach. My face just felt angry and irritated. This really did sooth my skin. It completely calmed the irritation down. The sheet mask comes with a great amount of product that I rubbed all over my neck and d├ęcolletage area too. After I took the mask off, I rubbed it all in my skin and it felt tighter & smoother to me after. I really enjoyed this. Manefit Beauty Planner Cucumber
Anne T.
This is the sheet mask that got me excited about sheet masks. I love how it feels, I love how my skin feels cool, relaxed, and hydrated. And I love that you can use the leftover essence later! It's kind of pricey for a sheet mask, but it's definitely worth it.
Heather S.
Alma, AR
This mask contours so well to the curves of the face! The fit it fabulous! There's a good bit of extra serum in the pouch, so make sure to use that on your neck and chest for maximum benefits. After 20 minutes my skin felt refreshed and revitalized! I will definitely purchase this mask again!
Melenie A.
This is my second time trying the Manefit Beauty Planner (Honey Nutrition + Vitalizing) Mask. I ended up getting 2 of these bad boys during NYC Beauty Con.

Pros
1.Easy tear off package
2. No smell
3. Leaves face soft and smooth
4. Has English directions
5. Travel friendly

Cons
1. The mask was hard to get out of the package. Because it was folded and the honey mixture made it stick together. It took longer time to unfold and place on my face.

2. Mask didn't fit my face properly. (I have a oval-shaped face, round high cheeks. The typical baby face.) And I ended up having to sneeze constantly wearing these masks. The nasal opening and lip area didn't rest well.

3. Mask has two different textures and it isn't clear on the packaging which side should be applied to face.

4. Packaging is both in Korean and English, Needs a better design layout for each language to stand out.

Overall would I buy? No. It was more of a hassle to put and keep it on.

Gillian G.
This mask is perfect after a long day of school and work. I love how thin it is because it forms nicer to my face! Even though it's thinner than most sheet masks, it still has a lot of product packed in there. I love it!
Kristin V.
I got this as a sample at Beautycon NYC, but not the cucumber one, the honey one. I must say, this thing is weird! First off, the firections weren't completely clear and I wasn't entirely sure how to put it on. When I did get it on it was slimy and sat on my face weird. I felt like Mrs. Doubtfire when she shoves her face into the cake. I couldn't even tell if it was working and I felt like I had to keep readjusting it as I sat there and let it do its thing. I finally removed it, and the instructions say to pat the excess into my skin until absorbed, but there was just way too much product to pat into my face. I ended up having to wipe some off of my skin. My skin felt only marginally softer afterwards either. Not a product for me.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
This is a great sheet mask to unwind to at the end of the day. The scent is nice, a light cucumber. It does feel very slimey once you remove the plastic lining but all that is just goodness getting ready to be soaked into your skin. Very relaxing and is actually cool to the touch. A definite rebuy, and u bought it from the Birchbox website. Five masks for 10$.