Manefit Beauty Planner Cucumber uploaded by Adebisi A.Manefit Beauty Planner Cucumber uploaded by Melenie A.Manefit Beauty Planner Cucumber uploaded by Melenie A.See all 6 photos

BY MANEFIT

When our body is feeling dry and "bleh," we guzzle as much coconut water as we can. But when our face is dry and dull? We reach for these ultra-nourishing sheet masks from the mask masters at Manefit. Perfect for parched skin, the microfiber sheets feature cucumber to soothe and hydrate, plus antioxidants to even skin tone and reduce puffiness. see more...

Photos (6)
Buy on Birchbox*
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
I got this as a sample at Beautycon NYC, but not the cucumber one, the honey one. I must say, this thing is weird! First off, the firections weren't completely clear and I wasn't entirely sure how to put it on. When I did get it on it was slimy and sat on my face weird. I felt like Mrs. Doubtfire when she shoves her face into the cake. I couldn't even tell if it was working and I felt like I had to keep readjusting it as I sat there and let it do its thing. I finally removed it, and the instructions say to pat the excess into my skin until absorbed, but there was just way too much product to pat into my face. I ended up having to wipe some off of my skin. My skin felt only marginally softer afterwards either. Not a product for me.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
This is a great sheet mask to unwind to at the end of the day. The scent is nice, a light cucumber. It does feel very slimey once you remove the plastic lining but all that is just goodness getting ready to be soaked into your skin. Very relaxing and is actually cool to the touch. A definite rebuy, and u bought it from the Birchbox website. Five masks for 10$.
Katy G.
Katy G.
Saint Peters, MO
These are Awesome.
A little slimy, but it's suppose to be that way. You rub whats left on your face afyr taking the mask off into your face. A pleasant scent to it. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and anew. Not a bad price $10 through Birchbox.
Zoe W.
Zoe W.
Rockville, MD
I really enjoyed using this product. It left my skin feeling moisturized and fresh. I found this to be more affordable than other sheet masks and It did not irritate my skin at all. This was a nice treat and it helped sooth my dry skin.
Niralu P.
Niralu P.
I have really dry skin during winter and this product is effective in giving the hydration it needs. It's not long lasting so j do have to do the mask at least twice a week. It's very gentle and cooling.
tamara b.
tamara b.
Brooklyn, NY
Moisturizing and cooling. I love this. I got it at urban outfitters and now I want another.
Tori A.
Tori A.
Garards Fort, PA
Wasn't bad. did what a smoothing mask should do. got it in a birchbox, may repurchase.
Adebisi A.
Adebisi A.
I recently tried this for the first time and I love it. It feels so good on my face. I recently had a sunburn and my face felt so salty from the beach. My face just felt angry and irritated. This really did sooth my skin. It completely calmed the irritation down. The sheet mask comes with a great amount of product that I rubbed all over my neck and décolletage area too. After I took the mask off, I rubbed it all in my skin and it felt tighter & smoother to me after. I really enjoyed this. Manefit Beauty Planner Cucumber
Heather S.
Heather S.
Alma, AR
This mask contours so well to the curves of the face! The fit it fabulous! There's a good bit of extra serum in the pouch, so make sure to use that on your neck and chest for maximum benefits. After 20 minutes my skin felt refreshed and revitalized! I will definitely purchase this mask again!
Gillian G.
Gillian G.
This mask is perfect after a long day of school and work. I love how thin it is because it forms nicer to my face! Even though it's thinner than most sheet masks, it still has a lot of product packed in there. I love it!