Exclusive pH balanced formula is easy to use and immediately eliminates tangles and dry, split ends while adding additional conditioning benefits The solution for hard to comb hair Provides a rich luxurious shine.

Does this work well with black/mixed race hair?
Does this work well on weave? I have curly virgin hair in right now and it's always soooo tangled. Trying to find a solution.
Is this good for detangling thick hair?.
Start your review of Mane 'n Tail!
Product Highlights
“Not only does it make knots in my thick hair disappear, but it also leaves your hair shiny and looking great.” in reviews
“It does an excellent job of detangling long hair, and also doubles as a leave-in conditioner.” in reviews
“mane and Tail conditioner is a reasonably priced conditioner that works well on long hair.” in reviews
“This works great for tangled hair.” in reviews
“I have kinky curly hair so brushing it after a shower is impossible without this!” in reviews
Bilbao, Vizcaya, Spain
It works really nicely. I have very long hair and it is hard yo brush it when wet. This helps a lot.
Bradford , ON
Great detangler on wet hair. No greasiness or build up. Hairstylists love this before cutting hair.
Neath, Wales
Absolutely brilliant detangling spray. Wouldn’t use anything else, perfect for long thick hair.
Toronto, ON
I don’t like the smell but it’s does what it suppose to Do when it comes to detangling the hair
Woodstock
I like this product it definitely helps with trying to get rid of the tangles out of my hair
North York, ON
This spray works pretty well for detangling hair. It could have a better smell to it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...