Mane 'n Tail The Original Spray & White Plus Conditioning Spray-On Shampoo

by Mane 'n Tail

SPRAY AND WHITE SHAMPOO- Deep cleaning, color-enhancing shampoo & conditioning spray- UPC: 727556544870- Size: 1 QUART- Length: 0-31- Width: 0-25- Height: 0-92- Product Type: Equine Grooming - Shampoos, Conditioners & Shine / Shampoo Color- Shipping Dimensions: 0-31x0-25x0-92 SKU: BC010580

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mane 'n Tail The Original Spray & White Plus Conditioning Spray-On Shampoo!
Alamogordo, NM
I LOVE this stuff. I bought it on clearance at the local Tractor Supply Company and used it religiously as a waitress so I could keep my hair out and up. It makes the hair super manageable to braid and keeps the flyaways in. I would buy more and have been recommending this to everyone.
I love this stuff!! I know how tough it is to keep my horse looking white and I can really depend on this. I have used this multiple times and it works like a charm. It does come out neon purple so it is a little shocking at first. Then scrub it in and only let it sit for about 2 minutes. Letting it sit too long can actually turn your horse a light purple. But yes it does go away within a few days, don't worry!!
Church Hill, TN
We use this product on our 2 horses manes and tails and it works wonders! It works as a detangler and it leaves a fresh clean smell behind. You can use it for yourself in a pinch as well.
This stuff does seem to make your hair drastically shinier and softer, but the smell isn't really all that. Probably better suited for the horses.
Marysville , Ca
This shampoo is by far the best it gives shine and helps your hair grow faster. It also makes it super soft and repairs damaged hai

Looking for your answer?