Mane 'n Tail The Original Concentrated Detangler 'n Shine 4 Oz Tube uploaded by member-5e6d1

BY MANE 'N TAIL

Detangles for easy removal of debris from knotted manes and tails while repelling dirt. Longer lasting silkier shine; adding volume and body for fuller thicker looking hair. Moisturizes and helps strengthen repair and protect against breakage. New size and packaging convenient 4 ounce soft tube. see more...

• Mane 'n Tail The Original Concentrated Detangler 'n Shine...1 Answers
  • Is this new!? I've seen and use the shampoo and conditio...1 Answers
  • How many people has this really helped there hair?2 Answers
Charrice M.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product does a great job a making 4c hair manageable. I haven’t been using the product for very long but ive had great results so far. It wasnt too heavy on my hair . The product is affordable and mane and tail has a variety of other products that are great as well. Original Mane ‘n Tail ShampooMane N Tail Conditioner
Rachel R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t brush my hair often because I have curly hair, but when I do I like to use this product! It works really well with my hair and helps me get out any knots I have without pulling out my hair! I highly recommend this product!
Brittney B.
Montrose, MI
It definitely adds shine and volume. Im not sure if it really helps the hair grow, but my hair definitely feels better and healthier, meaning less damage and breakage to cut off during my routine trims.
Lariza l.
This leaves my hair feeling so soft and it helps strengthen my hair. There is a noticeable difference in my hairs texture and manageability when I don't use this brands products.
Bri R.
If you have very corse/thick hair. This is your best product to try. Leaves your easy to manage after a nice wash with this product. I world highly recommend.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
I know it is for horses but it works wonders on mine and my children's hair. I love the whole line. Makes our hair shiny and manageable.
emma r.
Little Rock, AR
I love mane and tail I used it a lot in Jr high it made my hair untangled so soft and smooth and I felt thicker and grow faster
Erika E.
This is the one product that helps my hair grow,I only use it in the Summer because it’s usually when I am growing out my hair.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
1,410 reviews
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients and scent! This product is great for all hair types!
Aisha W.
Ferriday, LA
Detangle me hair so good...when finished looks goods soft and smooth... #good... will always have in my closet
Tracy M.
Lebanon Jct, KY
How many people has this really helped there hair?
member-5e6d1
Mane 'n Tail The Original Concentrated Detangler 'n Shine 4 Oz Tube has anyone else heard about main n tail shampoo yes it's used for horses but can be used on human hair it makes your hair grow and only a couple of pounds has anyone else tried it out ?
Briana S.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this new!? I've seen and use the shampoo and conditioner But have never seen this product ...