Mane 'n Tail The Original Concentrated Detangler 'n Shine

by Mane 'n Tail

Detangles for easy removal of debris from knotted manes and tails while repelling dirt. Longer lasting silkier shine; adding volume and body for fuller thicker looking hair. Moisturizes and helps strengthen repair and protect against breakage. New size and packaging convenient 4 ounce soft tube.

Is this concentrated formula better than the original?
Mane 'n Tail The Original Concentrated Detangler 'n Shine ? Does this come in a bigger size? We go through a ton of detangling products
Mane 'n Tail The Original Concentrated Detangler 'n Shine has anyone else heard about main n tail shampoo yes it's used for horses but can be used on human hair it makes your hair grow and only a couple of pounds has anyone else tried it out ?
Start your review of Mane 'n Tail The Original Concentrated Detangler 'n Shine!
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product does a great job a making 4c hair manageable. I haven’t been using the product for very long but ive had great results so far. It wasnt too heavy on my hair . The product is affordable and mane and tail has a variety of other products that are great as well. Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo Mane N Tail Conditioner
Little Valley
Because of the severity of the shape of my hair I have to use both this formula and the Mane N Tail detangler spray together to get minimal results. This product is a little pricier than some Others but is well worth it when it works. Because of the price point I cannot always afford both this cream and the other detangler spray I have to use in conjunction with this one. I love the smell but am not thrilled with the lack of results.
Plymouth, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t brush my hair often because I have curly hair, but when I do I like to use this product! It works really well with my hair and helps me get out any knots I have without pulling out my hair! I highly recommend this product!
Montrose, MI
It definitely adds shine and volume. Im not sure if it really helps the hair grow, but my hair definitely feels better and healthier, meaning less damage and breakage to cut off during my routine trims.
This leaves my hair feeling so soft and it helps strengthen my hair. There is a noticeable difference in my hairs texture and manageability when I don't use this brands products.
If you have very corse/thick hair. This is your best product to try. Leaves your easy to manage after a nice wash with this product. I world highly recommend.
Fort Worth, TX
I know it is for horses but it works wonders on mine and my children's hair. I love the whole line. Makes our hair shiny and manageable.
Little Rock, AR
I love mane and tail I used it a lot in Jr high it made my hair untangled so soft and smooth and I felt thicker and grow faster
Saint Louis, MO
This is the one product that helps my hair grow,I only use it in the Summer because it’s usually when I am growing out my hair.
Purchased at: Walmart
This wasn't the best detangler. I've tried it on wet and dry hair but it doesn't smooth out the tangles like it should.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Amber F. • 3 days ago
This can be purchased in a bigger deluxe size. Check your local Beauty Supply store or even amazon! Hope this helps!
a year ago
emma R. • a year ago
I have used it on my hair before! It made it shiny