Mane n Tail Straight Arrow Herbal Gro Shampoo 12 oz. (3-Pack) with Free Nail File uploaded by Amanda M.

BY MANE N TAIL

Carly C.
I loved this shampoo at first, it made my hair so soft and I definitely saw a difference in the growth of my hair. After a few weeks of use I started to notice that this shampoo combined with the conditioner was making my hair brittle and waxy): I would recommend this product but it would probably be best to rotate between this and another shampoo and conditioner.
Sabrina T.
I love this shampoo, especially after wearing a sew in for a couple of weeks it washes my scalp really but it feels a little dry some only use when my hair is very oily and dirty.
Cassie E.
Woodland, CA
Love this shampoo, makes my hair not fall out as much seeing as it’s super thin. Smells not super great but good value.
Samantha V.
San Antonio, TX
I love this shampoo i use it once a week after the wash my hair feel smooth and it is definitely full of shine
April G.
Selma, Al
My daughter loves this shampoo!! She uses it almost every day. It makes her hair really soft!
Miriam P.
Does this shampoo really help grow your hair??
Where can I find this??