suggested searches

16%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Excelente shampoo te deja el cabello super suave y con un brillo espectacular recomendado al 100 de verdad es un gran producto para el crecimeinto
This is one of my favorite shampoos. About every 6 months I do a detox on my hair and then follow up with this for about a month. It makes my hair so thick and shiny. I swear by this shampoo. It makes your hair so healthy. I don’t use it all the time because I have a weird scalp and have to rotate shampoos and conditioners but this one is in there always.
My sister used this for a while, she has long, thick, medium texture, straight hair that always looks great; so it worked really well for her. However, I have long, thick, medium/course texture, curly/wavy hair that's prone to frizz, dullness and dryness; I do not like this product (with or without the matching conditioner) for my hair. I don't recommend this for anyone with hair similar to mine. It smells good though.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
HaaS anyone tried and had success using this product on their own hair? Trying to grow and strengthen my hair after 2 yrs of bleaching it. Mane n Tail Shampoo
more questions