Mane 'n Tail Olive Oil Complex with Herbal Essentials Shampoo

by Mane 'n Tail

The herbal essential system is a natural blend of herbs selected to nourish and condition hair and scalp providing more body, silky softness and shine. Gently cleanses, leaves hair shiny, silky and healthy looking Formulated with natural herbs and olive oil complex; nourishes, strengthens and fortifies from root to tip Micro enriched proteins help prevent breakage, frizz and split ends Safe for colored, permed relaxed and chemically treated hair For details call: 1-800827-9815 Made and distributed In The USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Straight Arrow and are not a licensed retailer of Straight Arrow . Straight Arrow  guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by an

I see this is an olive oil based product. Has anyone with fine/thinner hair had any notice greasiness?
How long does it take to see results?
I've known sooo many people that have used this shampoo but my question is does it really work? What exactly should I expect as far as a different in my hair?
Start your review of Mane 'n Tail Olive Oil Complex with Herbal Essentials Shampoo!
Product Highlights
“It helps your hair grow healthier & longer & smells great too :)” in 3 reviews
“I use this shampoo as well as the conditioner twice a week and it leaves my hair smelling amazing like green apples, and leaves a flawless, soft shine and texture to it.” in 1 review
“This product works great with my super thick hair.” in 1 review
Greensboro, NC
This product works wonders. I used to use the original Mane ‘N Tail, but it left my scalp feeling dry. This versions with the olive oil is amazing. It leaves my hair soft and shiny and my scalp doesn’t get dried out. The scent is pleasant, but not overpowering which is also great!
Uniondale, NY
This shampoo reduces breakage, helps grow my hair out, and it smells good. For those who are natural, it doesn’t have natural ingredients but it says what it does. As for those with oily hair, this shampoo is not for you. Overall, my hair is clean and the shampoo lathers well.
Auburn, WA
I love this product both shampoo and conditioner. It really helped my kinky hair grow and it smells good. It's really good for your hair and it leaves your hair soft and shinny looking. It's not expensive at all and I was very satisfied with this product.
Love it, love it, LOVE IT. My favorite, it’s gentle enough for daily use! The olive oil moisturizes so well without causing my hair to be greasy. I do wish the conditioner was thicker in consistency. I highly recommend this product!
Burbank, CA
I’ve heard a lot about this shampoo and a few IG girls I follow swear up and down by this so I figured I’d give it a try. Genuinely I’ve struggled with keeping up with my hair care since I’ve always just throw on extensions to hide the lack of length or the over use of dry shampoo but I feel more on top of it with this whole line actually. I own both the shampoo and conditioner. I believe this particular one is also color safe! I’ve already noticed a HUGE difference within the three months I’ve used it and I don’t think I’m going to switch brands anytime soon.
Columbia
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this on my daughter's hair and I couldn't ask for a better product. It leaves her hair feeling soft, doesnt look stringy or oily, has reduced the breakage of her hair a lot. I can tell a huge difference using this and using any other shampoo. Hands down it's one amazing shampoo I will continue buying.
Provo, UT
I love the regular mane n tail shampoo, so I got excited about the olive oil one! But it doesn’t lather as well and I felt like my hair wasn’t as clean as it could have been. I probably wouldn’t buy this particular line of mane n tail shampoo again.
Lahoma, OK
Definitely the best to use especially for people with naturally curly hair. It helps maintain the curls and will help bring back the natural curls if they are damaged. It is more affordable than most other treatments and you can find it at any big box store
Huntington, WV
I had really damaged hair after a bad trip to the hair salon and I started using this and after a month my hair was completely back to normal and stronger than ever! I love this brand and this product is great!
Mane 'n Tail Olive Oil Complex with Herbal Essentials Shampoo uploaded by Catherine M.
I enjoy this product very much.Smells good and keeps my hair looking and feeling great.I can even... use it on my 7 year old too. SORRY wrong bottle for photo but I have used that one as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...