Mane 'n Tail® Moisturizer- Texturizer Conditioner

by Mane 'n Tail

Used by both people and horses, this exclusive, thick, rich formula with a unique action helps to maintain and achieve a longer, healthier-looking mane, tail or hair. Can be used as a LEAVE-IN or RINSE OUT based on hair type and desired look. Results can be seen after one application. Works 5 WaysConditions and fortifies hair and skin for a renewed, lustrous, healthy look. Helps prevent hair breakage and split ends. Natural oils nourish and condition scalp to help protect against unsightly flaking and scaling. Essential moisturizing corrects the drying effect cause by sun, wind and use of bleach and peroxide lighteners. Keeps hair tangle free, soft and manageable for grooming and braiding.

How long did it take for you to notice this product working for you?
I bleach my hair but wanted to try [product:mane-n-tail-moisturizer-texturizer-conditioner-12-fl-oz-bottle] or something in their line of products. Any suggestions?
My hair isn't texturizing, but if I did use this, will it activate my curls & make them looser.
Start your review of Mane 'n Tail® Moisturizer- Texturizer Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Iowa City, IA
I’ve been using this shampoo and conditioner combo for years. I discovered it when I wanted to grow my hair faster. It definitely works. My hair is very healthy and Long. It’s cheap and works well. The only combo I’ll be using forever
Las Vegas
This conditioner really brings out the curls in my hair, a little bit goes a long way, and it smells amazing, I felt like it helped my hair grow as well. Would definitely recommend to someone with curly hair
Excellent product! Does exactly what I hoped and gives my hair body. I haven’t found any other brand that does as well with my very fine, limp hair. Great price, great experience!
This product along with the shampoo is supposed to make hair stronger and longer! Well guess what? IT REALLY DOES. My hair has been at a stand still with growth for years (no I'm not kidding) and I started using the shampoo and conditioner from mane and tail and starting massaging scalp with it and it works so amazingly! The only negative thing I have to say about this product is that the conditioner doesn't make my hair as soft as other conditioners. But that's nothing I can't work with ;) I just add another conditioner with this one and it works like a charm! Highly recommended product!
There's so much good about this product. I buy the 32 oz. bottles for approximately $10, which is a steal. I use this conditioner after using the accompanying shampoo. There really isn't a manufactured scent associated with this conditioner (or the shampoo), but it does smell - it's neither good nor bad; sort of like an unscented lotion. The "scent" doesn't carry over into the day or interfere with any fragrance/body lotions. My hair is softer, shinier, and thicker since using this line than it's ever been with any other conditioner - it never weighs my hair down or prevents it from holding styles. Originally formulated for horses, it's cruelty free and safe and effective for humans.
I cut my hair into an a-line bob years ago and in a desperate Attempt to grow my hair as quickly as possible, dived right in. Unfortunately, the rave reviews proved to be a disappointment for me. The product made my hair dry and stringy. I have coarse, wavy Asian hair with slight color damage (highlights). The conditioner didn't condition, and left me leaving the shower with some odd feeling residue and dryness. The fragrance as you can expect smells like animal shampoo. It's bearable but no thanks!
Fraser, MI
I love this product. I use it along with the shampoo. Not only do I use it for myself but also my saddle bred Chief. Leaves all hair smelling amazing. I feel comfortable using it on all types of animals with a but coarse type hair. As for my I try to wash my hair every 2-3 days and if my hair does begin to feel greasey it does not appear that way at all. Leaves your hair feeling thick and definitely improved the length. throughout the summer I can get away withe only using the shampoo. Love
Murfreesboro, TN
I used this product for a while since my hair grows very very slowly. I did not seem to see a lot of results in hair growth or thickening and I also did not care very much for the smell. I used up both bottles and still didn't see results. I would rather use other brands on the future.
Roaring spring , PA
I bought this when I heard that it would make my hair grow. I used it for about a month and noticed that it had started to strip my hair color, but my hair did grow. It didn't leave my hair greasy, but I noticed that it did get greasy a lot faster through out the day.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this shampoo! My hair was literally to my shoulders but since I've been using it my hair is past my chest with in a short matter of time I would for sure recommend this to anyone who is trying to grow there hair out. Think beautiful HEALTHY long hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Show Low, AZ
10 months ago
I bleach my hair but wanted to try Mane 'n Tail® Moisturizer- Texturizer Conditioner or something in their line of products. Any suggestions?
Dana W. • a month ago
It causes buildup on the hair check out Dwindus.jackwinnpro.com