BY MANE 'N TAIL

Used by both people and horses, this exclusive, thick, rich formula with a unique action helps to maintain and achieve a longer, healthier-looking mane, tail or hair. Can be used as a leave-in or rinse out based on hair type and desired look. Results can be seen after one application. see more...

Tiff P.
Budd Lake , NJ
It makes my hair a lot stronger and helps not break. I love using it and it smells pretty good too which is a plus. It is a little pricey compared to what I normally buy but coupons are helpful with it
Sydney H.
Statesboro, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been wanting to get my hair longer, and even though my hair is already thick, doesn’t mean that it doesn’t work. It has made my hair a little thicker, but it has strengthened the ends and made my hair healthier looking, along with getting longer over time. I don’t think I will go back to any other conditioner because she makes my hair better feeling and nourished!
Tracy W.
moreno valley
I have been using these products since I was a kid it did not know there was a texture conditioner the first time I've ever used it is left my hair a little heavy but it also added as a Mysterio a glow like a shine to it and also when I wrote it in my route I will suggest this to everyone who has hair issues like dry hair or damaged hair this would be a great way for you to recover your hair
Amanda C.
Mane N Tail is by far the best product line I have used for my daughters and myself. It can be used as a wash-out or leave in conditioner, has a soft flowery scent and also works as a great detangler.
Malia R.
This conditioner smells great (though the scent is not overpowering by any means), and makes my hair really soft! I have a mixture of 3a, 3b, and 3c curls, and this product really helps to detangle and define my curls!
Tiera M.
Bowling green, KY
One of my top favorite conditioners. This conditioner helps strengthen and grows my hair. Mane N Tail always leaves my hair so soft. I would highly recommend you try this conditioner.
Resse W.
I love Mane 'N Tail Products. A lot of my clients are older and their hair loses its life, from all the years of tugging, pulling, cutting, chemical processing, and more. I've tried many different brands however, this is the only brand that has given me positive results with every client. It makes their hair strong, silky, and manageable. It does not dry out the hair or scalp, in fact it does the complete opposite. So if you suffer from dry scalp and dandruff I highly recommend this product!
Yza G.
I have used the shampoo and conditioner by this brand for a long time in my 20's, so did my dad. We both have thin hair.. This product has helped thicken my hair and made it grow longer faster no joke! This is very effective, if u have thick hair already, u might not notice any changes for it isn't very good with hydrating ur hair so much. The consistency of the conditioner is a little thin. But amazing and i love that they don't have a foul scent!! Amazing products!
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
This made my hair grow so long!! In about a year it grew at least 7 inches. The only cons are that it smells weird and leaves residue in your shower. It's also really drying to your scalp... so I only use it 2-3 times a week instead of everyday. I also have an insane amount of shampoo build up from this but it does wonders for length. I got mine from rite aid and you can find it at Walgreens as well.
M A.
It works really well if I'm going to leave my naturally wavy hair wavy but I didn't really like it for when I straighten my hair it makes it a little frizzy that's not really a problem for me anyway since I normally have different shampoo/conditioner for the days I'm going to straighten my hair anyway I'm also not a fan of the smell overall I like it and you can't beat the price compared to most brands
Tiffany B.
Fort Jennings, OH
Does this product smell good? I just can't get past the branding for this product.
Katie G.
Rego Park, NY
Does this help your hair grow longer?
I hear a lot of this product, I would like to try ... Is it good again?
Karley R.
I've heard this product makes your hair grow thicker and quicker... Is this true?
Natalie V.
I'm a little skeptical of using this product. What exactly does it do to your hair? I already have long hair to begin with so I just want something that can maintain it? Does this do the trick?